What Boredom Can Cause. (2) Humility
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The G432 Galaxy, planet Ulmus, a Grade C Planet which has Mana and its timeline is a mediaeval timeline.

  When a plane is a Grade C, it is 10 times bigger than Earth (Original) and I believe we understand what mana implies, right?

 Inside a dimensional plane in the exosphere of Ulmus.

  A dimensional plane is an artificial space that is made when a Portal is created between two points, the creator then designs the environment within the new space to the form he prefers in effect adding more space between the two points BUT the original distance doesn't change.

    For example if we have point A and point B and the distance between them is 2km, if a dimensional plane is made in between the 2km can reach lengths only limited by the maker of the dimensional plane but another person outside the dimensional plane won't notice the extra distance. 

  Get it now?

   Now a heated argument is going on between the enforcers of Galaxy G432 and the Constellation Overlord of planet Ulmus. 

   From the Demon King castle setting of the dimensional plane it might be the CO that created this plane. 

  So like a Constellation is like a god, just that

They are way stronger since unlike god's they have outgrown the 'LAW' in their mortal form.

They can't enter a planet because of the 'LAW' so they need an Avatar, a 'sacrifice', or even both. Still their powers are always reduced by 60 percent, however loopholes exist. 

They are made when you're so strong the planet you are on kicks you out to maintain balance.

And there can be more than one constellation for a planet.

 But this guy here isn't just any Constellation, he is a Constellation Overlord.

    A Constellation is made an Overlord when he has other Constellation's under him and he oversees planets where he gets avatars and sacrifices.

   So yes most of them are pretty OP.

  But if so, why is it that this overlord is arguing instead of using his powers to mop the floor with these enforcers since as an Overlord Constellation he is the strongest Constellation and has others under him?  

   Well it's simple, these enforcers are related to SABER.

NOTE that every galaxy has an enforcement team overseeing it but they only act when there is an external threat to a planet as a whole in their galaxy.

BUT they can't always be there and can't act in special situations or when they're dead obviously . Some special situations will be explained later.

 And as there are many Galaxies, there are also many different types of enforcement organisations but SABER is on top and it is also led by the ELITE of assassinations.

 You were expecting Elite of justice weren't you. 

   Sure many very powerful beings know about the ELITES but like only 40 percent out of them, so many only know that the organisation is very strong and our Constellation Overlord is one of them.

  " I beg of you please, I need to help my Avatar ". No one in power likes to beg, same here.

   In front of the enforcers, sitting on his throne and with the throne room void of any of his servants the Constellation Overlord removes his crown and bows his head asking for permission. Trust me this is humility.

   " Sir you know the rules, we can't allow you to enter the planet or affect it more than you have ". The leader of this enforcement team responds, a human male also bowing while standing to show he respects the CO.

   " My Avatar will soon be dead, I need to support her. And there are other constellations interfering in this world too, and I am not the only one ". 

  NOTE My English is good, that's just what he is saying he isn't human after all, the Overlord is a Demon Constellation.

I think that was obvious?

   " Sure we can sense the faint power of other constellations, but yours has the most effect on the planet and you have been interfering for a while now any more could be dangerous "

   Let me explain. If you destroy an asteroid that was revolu-, oh I forgot.

    Let's see, if you throw a little stone in a moving river there is little or no disturbance to the flow, but if you throw a grenade, well you understand right. 

   The weaker Constellations will not have as great an effect on the planet as that of the Overlord and it's easier for the 'LAW' to punish the weaker Constellations than the Overlord. 

  " I am ready to- ….., she's DEAD~". The way he said it made all the enforcers forget to breathe, 8 of the 12 enforcers have foamed in the mouth and fainted because of the increase in pressure, 3 are in pain but the leader is still standing but with a frown on his face.

   

    Looking at his comrades," Do not forget where you are, control yourself at once", then looking at the Overlord

" Please sir, control yourself do not forget who we are " 

 After that statement the pressure stops and for 20 seconds they both have a staredown.

The Overlord breaks it, " I apologise for my actions just now, you may all take your leave ". The remaining enforcers are still too shaken to talk, until one of them speaks out specifically the dude with the scanners.

 " Sir, a foreign object is approaching Ulmus. It has already destroyed 2 plants before reaching here and a special situation alert has gone off". Because of the seriousness of the situation he has gotten himself, Plus his part of the 3 that were in pain.

  " What?!," the leader completely lost his cool, "show me a projection".

 A screen appears and shows the object. The half awake enforcers wonder out loud.

 " Is it a space bird?"

 " Is it a plan?" . 

       The overlord that has been listening in,

 " It's a spear you fools!, and it has more demonic energy than I can measure. It will hit Ulmus soon. "

 " How do we stop it? "

 " We don't…, I know that spear and seeing it coming at me isn't something I have ever dreamed about. Teleport back to base immediately "

 " You are inside here, you should be safe ", the Overlord says with a smug look on his face.

 " …..", the enforcers leader looked like he heard Bulllshit.

" Yeah….. suit yourself, enforcers depart.", and they left with a flash of light.

2 seconds later. * Boom *

1