What Boredom Can Cause (4)
28 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Holy Empire, The Kingdom of light.

  The kingdom of light is the capital of the holy empire, it has the largest arena for battles and entertainment in the entire empire and today it is packed to the brim.

  

  The noise, cheers and chattering can make a deaf man happy he is deaf.

  A beautiful woman appears in the sky, her blonde hair dancing in the wind, her saintly regalia can't even hide her sinful body. Her grand entrance and beauty, moves the audience to shut up.

  "Welcome one and all to the Long awaited execution of the ex demon queen, Albedo!!"

 With her beautiful voice amplified by different magic circles it reaches the ears of all present, excited cheers burst from the crowds, for two main reasons.  

  One that annoying demon queen will be disposed of, after the Final war 2 years ago the 20 years of peace came to an end and the millennium years of war ended with their side victorious. Everyone knows about the strongest demon queen in history since she was the reason the final war went on for two years.

  The second reason being that, they get to see the great saint Louise Light in the flesh.

 Not only is she the most powerful saint in history, some of us can guess why, she is also the fiancee of rudeua White. 

  This happened because both kingdoms Holber and light have been in a royal intermarriage for 100 years now, and according to tradition they got engaged at the age of 5.

   Between me and you she is a bonafide corrupted saint character. Not only is she a yandere that has killed any woman that got too close to rudeua she also got rid of the ex crowned prince of Holber FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON!! She did covered it up beautifully though.

One of the Gates opens and a squad of 200 men and women match out, they  are part of the special troops that accompany the paladins, followed by the new generation paladins 15 of them. Finally Rudeua steps out with a golden chain in hand, this is for the purpose of mana suppression, and at the other end of the chain a brutally beaten Albedo crawling on all fours. 

    Her horns broken, her hair dripping with blood, her wings nowhere to be found and the amount of bruises on her just Makes you see her as a slave nothing more than that.

  The cheers increased even more than before because of this display.

   "Now sir rudeua, shall deliver divine judgement upon this forsaken soul"

 Saying these words Louise floats down  and again the crowd knows that they are to shut up still some can't help but make small discussion. 

"Finally this bitch will be executed"

"Ohhh, I've been waiting for this my father will finally rest in peace after this"

"Look is that sir rudeua, oh my goodness he is so handsome"

"Finally the main event, the other demon execution before today can't even compare"

  

   Two knights from the special troops step out with the blade for the execution, the holy weapon, Bleed. It has the special effect of not allowing a demon to heal.

  Albedo looks at the blade, even with her now dim sight she can still see the accursed blade, she tries to calm her shaken breath so as not to appear weak before her end, she looks at the audience that look forward to her death, and finally at the man that tricked her daughter in order to get to her.

   ' and to think she thought it was love, what a foolish daughter I had '

  After making peace, she knew the peace wouldn't last so she concentrated on strengthening her army but not on her weakness, her daughter who for some reason stupidly betrayed her kind for this basterd fallen constellation in front of her.

   "So any last words", rudeua asks as he raises his blade. Silence overtakes the arena.

   

  ' it seems even my master has abandoned me '. Even though I stopped senseing his powee supporring me I thought he might pull through finally, too bad. I believe some of us can guess who her master is?

  "Yes.. I d-o". You can sense the damage she has taken just from her voice. Without looking at her body that is

She initially spoke low to the point that only rudeua could hear but her next words were heard by all. She infused mana in her voice which is an easy process for her normally but in her condition she vomits blood before she speaks.

 " You shall all feel pain, Vengeance shall be mine, may u all regret the day you betrayed my race. Your sons, daughters, families you shal-  slash … " 

   Her head was separated from her body before she could finish.  After 1 whole minute of cricket level silence

"Yesss!!! It is officially over". The whole arena shakes from the cheers

" Hey let's go to the dark forest, no stray demon will dare attack us now hahaha"

" That's if there are any hahahaha"

" Drinks are on me boys, no one's going home tonight and don't you dare refuse"

More and more happy discussions can be heard among the audience. 

 Of course not all the demons were wiped out, but all the noble and powerful demons were killed and the powerless but intelligent were put in slavery. So only the unintelligent demons that needed to be commanded were left wondering.

 'I doubt her master will do anything, he cannot pay the price for LAW'. Rudeua thinks as he matches back with the squad. 

  ' I need to be positive, I am getting married after all ' he says as he eyes Louise's sinful body in front of him.

 Later today the marriage between he and Louise has already been planned, but of course the low class were not invited. That's why it isn't happening in the arena but in the Temple.

Outside Great Temple of Light

Since the lower class were not invited, those that came waited outside the temple in order to wish the beautiful couple, and God damn were they beautiful. 

 The two dressed in an all golden Attire that demanded respect, displayed wealth and nobility. They shine beautifully in the darkness of the evening.

"Wow so beautiful"

"May I blessed with my own 'rudeua' like lady Louise someday"

"Dream on"

"Of course it's a dream, am already cursed with you"

"......."

  This conversation is just one of the many violational conversations going on among the crowds.

" Hmmm, is that a shooting star ". Louise asks as she points at a PURPLE COLOURED STAR.

" Quick darling make a wish, not that we need it " rudeua tells Louise

' But isn't its direction suspicious, well there's nothing I cannot handle ' he wonders inwardly.


As a low constellation before he fell, he knew nothing about the full power of the universe

" Oh ok, then I wish we stay happy together for-"


*BOOOM*

Vengeance served.

2