What Boredom Can Cause (5)
25 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Arena

    The interior of the arena gives off a different vibe than that of ancient Greece.    

 

    The hallway leading to the 'fighting grounds' looks like the architect watched a lot of sci Fi spaceship movies. The floors and walls look like they were made from some kind of space metal.   

  The lighting is from cristalike materials attached directly into the ceiling of the hallway and the mentalic material of the floors and walls glow as if reacting to the light.

  

    In one of these hallways our 'illegal Lord of destruction' spawns in a purple-ish flash and on his arrival, a part of the walls morfs, forming light arrows that seem to act as directions and as if used to this he begins walking down the directed path in deep thoughts.

 ' Why aren't we allowed to teleport directly into the arena? I ask myself this question every time because it saves me energy if I can appear directly in my ' seat '. And to make matters worse, a being such as I has to rely on these arrows, signs~ how the mighty have fallen. Hmmm, what is this irritating presence '  

  Looking left and right he sees nothing but as he walks on he notices the owner of the presence, and a look of irritation appears on his face

' ack, what is he doing here? '

The owner of the presence is a man that looks like he is in his teens, note looks like, that is resting his back on the wall and looking downward. His demeanour and looks is clearly that of an ikemen.

  His glossy sky blue hair, his beautiful white skin, his green shades that hide his eyes which would most probably be beautiful, probably. He has a yellow scarf hanging on his neck and his futuristic clothing that gives off the vibe of a robo cop but instead of guns, beautiful daggers hanging in their case on his waist. 

  Very stylish i must say. 

  Moscov doesn't stop walking after noticing the young man, he studies the your man and again drifts into deep thoughts, he didn't even notice that the young man looked up saw him and looked back down, probably to hold the Cool guy pose. 

 ' isn't he supposed to be at the meeting, according to what Claudia told me we should both be late by now, so instead of staying here idle he should be hurrying like me. '

  mind you this guy is walking leisurely

  His eyes open wide and a sudden realization hits him, like the hammer of a certain bull.

   ' Claudia lied to me. If she did, that means he wants to talk to me, but what is his motive? '

   When he reaches the young man, he walks on trying to ignore him, on seeing this the young man looks up and smirks.

 ' Pretending not to see me hmmm, well I don't blame you, my handsomeness must be like poison to your unworthy eyes, But '

  With a flash he appears ahead of moscov, with one of his daggers drawn. Moscov reacts, jumping backwards and Summoning his spear in his left hand but in reaction the young man smiles and his dagger disappears and appears in his dagger case, causing another look of irritation on Moscov's face.

    " Moscov, so good to see you. I just need a little bit of your time , you don't mind right?"

  " What do you want....Gusion? "

More about the ELITE

Name: Gusion

Title: Solo Vigilante

Elite Title: Limits Breaker.

1