Book #2 Announcement
746 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Howdy, 

Thanks so much for reading The Fae Queen's Pet and following along on Sierra's adventure into the world of Faerie. Thousands of you have read this work across a few different platforms, and I couldn't be more grateful for all your comments and positive reviews. 

So, I'm happy to announce the next book in the series will launch here next week with regular updates as my current work, Reincarnated As The Wolf Goddess, concludes this weekend. 

The other good news is The Fae Queen's Pet is now available on Amazon as an ebook (paperback to launch soon). However, after receiving advice from a publisher, I've decided to change the name of this book. 

It's now called: A Bargain for Sanctuary, Book #1 of the Raven Court Chronicles. You can find it here. It'd really help me out if those of you who can afford to would support this release by purchasing the ebook (or waiting for the paperback). But it's also available to read on Kindle Unlimited for free if you have that service. It all helps.

With the publishing of this ebook, I'll start taking down chapters from here and other sites, leaving just the first three online. 

Preorders for book #2 will open on Amazon when I start posting chapters here. It'll be called: A Bargain for Bliss: Book #2 of the Raven Court Chronicles. 

And, if you're looking for other projects to read in the meantime, you can check out my sapphic urban fantasy series, Frigid Harbor

To keep up with further updates on my work as they become available, click here

As always, thanks for supporting my stories. It means the world as I continue to write stories about girls kissing and discovering magic. 

 

  • Autumn Wolff
14