6: Ecounter Of The Dangerous Kinds [I]
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The black-haired man at the front held a human head in his hand, which turned out to be Trey Parker's head.

"Aaaah."

"What?"

Shocked exclamations came from the nobles as they began to whisper.

"It's Trey Parker."

"These people killed Trey, why?"

"How?"

"Who are these people?"

"Templar Knights of the Holy Court." The Emperor's voice was extremely heavy.

As the Emperor of the Asian-American Empire, the Great Catoril was naturally someone who knew every aspect of the Holy Court. Knowing the details of the Holy Court was a compulsory course for the emperors of the Asian-American Empire.

From the first emperor, the Asian-American Empire resolutely refused the Holy Court entrance into the territories of the Asian-American Empire.

Therefore, the Holy Court had always rejected any form of association with the Asian-American Empire with great animosity. As for the Asian-American Empire, the Holy Court was the enemy.

Fully understanding the enemy was naturally something that must be done.

And now, the Templars had appeared in the Royal Forest. What more? They were standing in front of Catoril, holding the head of one of his friends and cronies, which could only explain one thing - the Holy Court had taken action on the soil of the Asian-American Empire!

Catoril knew that sooner or later, the Holy Court would do this, but he did not expect that the Holy Court would do so at this point in time. After all, the backbone of the current Asian-American empire was still there, and he was not easy to deal with.

"Hehe, the emperor has a good eyesight. I, Templar Chris, have heard that the Golden War Art of the royal family of the Asian-American Empire is extremely powerful, so I came here to ask the emperor to oblige in showing me."

"You want me to oblige, with the head of my loyal subject in your hand?" The Great Emperor Catoril asked in a deep voice, "As a superpower, the Holy Court don't have the true revered consciousness. Does your God-of-Light have to intervene in the world of mortals?"

"Hahaha, the emperor must be joking of course. For certainty, I know the emperor's well aware of the Holy Court's belief in the God of Light and needs a large number of believers for more power. And where do these believers come from? The world of ordinary people." Chris replied, laughing wildly.

Catoril didn't speak. Indeed, the foundation of the Holy Court's existence was based on a large number of believers. Not only did the Holy Court need believers, but other superpowers also needed them. However, only a few was based on faith. Except for the Othellos, only the Holy Court needed the power of faith.

Anyway, were the foundations of all countries not similar? When the emperor managed the country well, the people would love him, and there would be some benefits to the emperor's cultivation.

However, it was just that the main recipients of these powers of faith were the gods. As for the representatives of the gods in this world, they could only get a small benefit of these powers. Nevertheless, just these little benefits were already very good for essence energy cultivators.

These things were the reasons why the Holy Court always wanted to take the Asian-American Empire. The Asian-American Empire was so huge and had nearly 100 million residents. If the Asian-American Empire could be included in the Holy Court's sphere of influence, for the Holy Court, that would mean great benefits!

"Hehe, I won't say more, since you already know. Shall we start then?" Chris's voice suddenly became deep and firm. A powerful breath suddenly burst out from him, and his whole body was shrouded in white light, like a god.

"Hmph, if you want to face our majesty, then you'll have to pass through me first." A golden figure suddenly appeared in front of Catoril, facing the templar.

This man was the Kingsman General, Jackson. He shouted, and the golden energy spurt out, quickly forming a golden aura around him.

" The Golden Battle Tantrum." Chris squinted, then widened his eyes.

"Shall we?" Jackson asked coldly.

"If that's your desire, then feel the edge of the Judgement sword." Chris's figure moved towards Jackson in lightning speed, and the sword in his hand took a holy spin, and slashed straight down.

Jackson felt an odd air locking him in, unable to escape. He couldn't dodge the in-swinging blade either. Hence, he decided to face the attacker head-on. He became full of fighting spirit. He swirled the sword in his hand, and with a golden afterimage, blocked Chris's seemingly powerful blow.

However, his appeared to tremble a bit, and then it sank a little. Jackson released a soft breath before reaching a conclusion.

The opponent was stronger than himself. His own cultivation base had reached the middle stage of the seventh order, but the opponent's cultivation base might have reached the late or peak seventh stage.

In the seventh rank, in the early, middle, and late stages, the difference in strength was extremely obvious, and it was difficult to make up for it with other objects.

If Chris's cultivation had reached the late seventh stage, it would be very difficult for him to beat the templar.

One must know that Chris was a Templar Knight, so he needed to strengthen himself with equipments, cultivation techniques, and meta-skills. If he had the heart, this move may be enough to hurt him.

However, this did not make Jackson lose his fighting spirit, but made him even stronger. As a general of the Imperial Forest Army, he rarely had the opportunity to fight against others in battlles, especially those who were stronger than himself.

Now, this opponent was not just stronger than himself, but a lot stronger. So for Jackson, it was an excellent opportunity. Being able to fight against someone stronger than himself, even if he died, he wouldn't regret it.

"Heavenly Essence Slash." Jackson shouted suddenly, the golden light on the sword became extremely dazzling, and the golden essence force quickly condensed and attacked the templar.

Chris had to step back when he saw this. In front of him, a huge golden meniscus appeared. He used this opportunity to take further steps back. With the golden meniscus in front of him like a massive wall, Chris son retreated ten meters away.

"Eternal Judgment!" The tip of Chris's sword suddenly lit up with a white glow. A special divine breath, and Chris thrust forward with the sword.

With a loud explosion, the white mansions and the golden crescent moon touched each other and burst open instantly, illuminating an extremely dazzling light, forcing everyone to close their eyes.

When everyone opened their eyes, they saw Jackson spurting blood, but Chris was safe and sound.

How did this happen?! What occured when they closed their eyes just now? How long has it been? It had only been half a minute since the two started fighting, and Jackson was injured? Was the gap really too big? If it went on like this, it wouldn't be long before Jackson would die on the spot!

"Jackson, your strength is really too weak." Chris said, "I am in the late seventh stage, and you are in the middle stage of seventh order. You are not as good as me in terms of cultivation techniques, meta-arts, and equipment. If I attack with my true power, you'll be dead already."

"Then oblige me."Jackson turned into a golden light and went straight towards Chris.

"Breakthrough?" The corner of Chris' mouth curved into a standard sneer.

Jackson's cultivation level broke through to the late seventh order at this moment, and his combat power increased a lot. However, in Chris's eyes, it was still not enough.

Jackson's figure suddenly appeared in front of the templar, and his blade arcl from top to bottom, seemingly cutting Chris in half. But Chris, who was cut in half, quickly dissipated, and his figure condensed again, not far away. The sword in that man's hand was directly on Jackson's neck.

What Jackson cut of just now was just the afterimage of Chris.

"Jackson." Chris' voice sounded in Jackson's ear, "Your speed is too slow. After all, you just broke through to the late seventh stage, and I was a late seventh stage three years ago. As long as I have realized a small part of the profound meaning of light, I will be able to reach the law level and become a powerhouse!"

Jackson's gaze was firm, unmoved by Chris's words. The Holy Court naturally had a way to make it easier for essence energy cultivators in the late seventh-order to understand the profound meaning of light. But what did this have to do with him? Anyway, he would not give this templar any satisfaction of defeating him.

"What are you doing!" Chris's expression suddenly became frightened when he saw Jackson's body. His figure disappeared immediately. Even when he saw the best seventh-order weapon in Trey Parker's hands, he was not afraid. But now, he was afraid.

Boom!

With a loud noise, the golden light immediately enveloped a range of dozens of meters, which was even more dazzling than the light caused by the collision between Heavenly essence and the final judgment!

After a long time, everyone opened their eyes.

A large crater with a diameter of thirty meters appeared on the ground, and on the edge of this pit, stood Chris who was bleeding all over his body.

Jackson had blown himself up!!

0