9: The Boy Is Only Sleeping
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zoria was extremely helpless. She didn't want to leave her lover, but Joey was already dead, and there was no other way but for him to be buried. Besides, she was now the queen of an empire, and she couldn't be too attached to the feelings that were impossible to get.

But at this moment, someone shockingly said, "Joey is not dead!"

"What, who's that?" Zoriya snapped, trying to be as calm as possible. But she couldn't do it. She had experienced a very important change in her life, and her xinxing had undergone tremendous changes. However, she did not change anything related to Joey. Not at all. Everyone could hear the tremble in Zoriya's voice, and the faint hint of hope.

"Hehe, little empress, don't be nervous. We are different from the people in the Holy Court." A dozen figures rushed out. Nine of them stood in a row, clearly an organization.

"Gold, eternal imprisonment!" The person behind the nine people could not help exclaiming when they saw the golden statue, and a strong smell erupted from their bodies. The power in this breath made the nobles present extremely horrified. This breath was too powerful, even when Chris was transformed into an angel just now, it was not so powerful!

However, unlike the sacred aura unique to the Holy Court, this aura was purely overwhelming amd had a somewhat familiar flavor.

Could it be that these people were the pillars of the royal family of the Asian-American Empire?

Although the nobles had already guessed the power of the Asian-American empire when they saw dozens of seventh-order masters, but now that they felt this presence, there was a huge wave of fear in their hearts.

This person must have a cultivation base that had reached the hegemon level. This figure was the real powerhouse.

"Catoril!" The man called out in shock when he saw the man who had been pierced, recognizing him immediately. The man stepped forward slowly, reaching out and stroking the face of the frozen emperor. "Grandson."

The nobles were even more surprised. This person actually called Catoriel his grandson! Could he be the ancient emperor?

"In the generation of the Copperstone family, everyone died except for me. They were killed by the people of the Holy Court. All of my children and grandchildren were also killed apart from you. Grandson, I remembered when you asked me why you didn't have a father when you were young, and I said that your father was cultivating in the secret realm of the family. I have been thinking about when I will be able to tell you the truth. I was about to reach the dharma level and couldn't wait to throw the burden on you since your cultivation base had reached the hegemon level, I thought it waa time to tell you. But now, you're dead? The family secret was that your father was killed by the Holy Court, and now, my only grandson..."

"Your Majesty." An older nobleman approached and greeted the man.

"Medley." The man uttered after turning around, "My grandson has done a good job in the past ten years, and your assistance is also mentioned. He had written to me about you."

"Thank you, Your Majesty!" Everyone knelt down and saluted.

Only Zoriya stood.

"Huh?" The man looked at Zoriya, a trace of doubt flashed in his eyes, and then was replaced by a touch of sadness: "You are Catoril's daughter, right? Yes, you have the temperament of an empress, and you will be a great leader in the future. Emperor of the Empire! Eternal Emperor!"

"Grandpa, you mean..." Zoriya seemed to sense what this person meant.

"The Holy Court thought that after more than a thousand years, the heritage of my Asian-American Empire was almost worn out. Well, I want them to see this time. The heritage of my Asian-American Empire has not decreased but increased!"

Now everyone understood. The hidden strength of the imperial family of the Asian-American Empire was about to be fully revealed.

"Granddaughter, meet a friend of mine. He'll take care of the boy." The white-haired, white-clothed old man who seemed to be the clear leader among the nine people in the row voiced. "You don't need to worry."

"I'm Daigamat, the leader of the Black Alliance." One person stepped forward and said.

The leader of the Black Union.

Then everyone properly observed this person who had come forward. He was all dressed in black, with a blood-colored skull embroidered on the mountain on his left shoulder!

Certainly, he was the powerhouse of the Black Alliance.

The Black Alliance, like the Holy Court, was a superpower on this continent! Each of these superpowers has dozens of powerhouses and thousands of seventh-order masters. There were countless heavenly essence cultivators below the seventh rank. These superpowers were the rulers of the human world on this continent.

The Black Alliance was the most mysterious of them all. The Black League never openly recruited members, nor did they have a public gathering point, and few outsiders know the location of their stronghold. But the influence of the Black Alliance did exist, and no one dared to underestimate them.

The leader of the Black Alliance, Daigamat, was a legendary figure. A thousand years ago, he was a famous seventh-order dark attribute master, able to escape under the hands of a quasi cultivator. Later, he took control of the strange and mysterious space power, and killed the quasi cultivator.

This was undoubtedly a shock to everyone at that time! Space was everywhere, but to understand the mystery of space, was an uphill task. And to think that he could actually exert this power of space to kill the quasi cultivator was unbelievable.

After he stepped into the realm of the powerhouse, he was incomparably powerful. Even the powerhouses at the later stage of sovereign admitted that they could not kill him.

Two hundred years ago, Daigamat's cultivation broke through to the Dharma Rank, and he directly killed a monster at the middle-stage of the Dharma Rank! Soon after, he became the leader of the Black Alliance.

To this day, Daigamat was just over a thousand years old. One must know that the Dharma-level powerhouse could easily live for thousands of years.

With such a character leading the organization, it was conceivable that in the next few thousand years, the Black Alliance would always maintain a good posture.

"Grandpa, I know those who can only be noticed by seniors are also saint-level powerhouses, right?" Zoriya said, "But..."

"Don't worry, he's fine, he just passed out. Once he woke up, he would get a huge blessing." Daigamat's voice was extremely gentle.

"Great creation?" Zoriya was shocked. Could it be that the leader of the Black Alliance wanted to...

"Yes, from now on, Joey is my close disciple." Daigamat said.

"Master, closed disciple?" asked the fat man beside Daigamat, "You have never accepted a disciple before!"

"Damn you, why is your brain so low! I only accept one disciple!" A tall and slender woman immediately grabbed Fatty's ear, "Say, Yaksa, where did you look just now? Say, did you see that girl? She's the eldest disciple, don't make up your mind about going after her."

"Ow, Tina, take it easy!" Yaksa looked pained, "I just think that girl is someone who is cultivating the "Sacred Light Divine Art", how can there be any wrong thinking!"

"Humph!" Tina let go of Yaksa's ears, and then turned to Zoriya, who had a strange expression on her face. The angry look just now turned into a smile: "Little sister, don't be surprised, my friend was like this with all cultivators practising the 'Sacred Light Divine's Secret Art' and found it very good. Whenever you have to practice your family's Golden War Art, then he can watch it if you are interested!"

Zoriya found that Tina's ears were pointed and long, could it be...

Seeing through Zoriya's mind, Tina said with a smile, "I'm a night elf, so don't be surprised, little sister!"

"Okay, Tina." Matt waving his hand, "We should go."

"Wait..." Zoriya suddenly shouted.

"Little sister, you..." Tina looked at Zoriya suspiciously.

"I want to wait for him to wake up..." Zoriya bit her lip and said.

Daigamat shook his head and said, "It's not suitable for you to meet now. You both carry enormous weight of hatred on your shoulders. When he wakes up, I'm afraid that he won't go. So, It's better to take him away now."

Zorya wanted to say something, but decided to keep quiet. She knew that what Degamat said was true. If Joey woke up and saw Zoriya would indeed be reluctant to leave.

Daigamat waved his hand, and Joey's body on the ground disappeared. Then there was the ancestor of an Asian-American family.

"Thanks to the black alliance leader for helping the Asian-American family this time."

Daigamat waved his hand in dismissal. "Why do you say thank you, my friend? Your Asian-American empire was kind to me when I needed it, and now that something like this happens, I will naturally take action."

The nine people stood in a row again and disappeared into the air out of thin air.

Zorya stared blankly at the place where Daigamat and his party disappeared. Joey didn't die, but Joey was taken away by the black alliance leader. Although it was good for them, there was an indescribable sadness in her heart.

Bye Joey, at least, for now.

0