10: Half-Awakening
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the early hours of the following morning, the serene atmosphere was broken by the mild chirping sound of the birds and the gentle breeze blowing on the leaves.

At this time, enjoying the fresh air was also a great pleasure. Perhaps, many people wouldn't agree with these words, but for the white-haired man who was dressed in a white robe, resting on the rocking chair, this was true.

The white-haired old man swayed along with the rocking chair and seemed to be asleep. Suddenly, he opened his eyes, smiled and said. "I'm awake."

He got up, flexed his waist, and walked into the house. His speed was not very fast, yet it took him just two or three steps to walked into the house.

At this moment, a white-haired boy sat on the bed with a blank expression on his face.

The white-haired man was Daigamat, and the white-haired boy was Joey.

When Joey saw someone coming in, he was taken aback and quickly raised his hand in a defensive position, looking at the old man with vigilant eyes. "Who are you? Don't come any closer."

"I can see you are awake. Well, I'm the one who saved your life."

"Ah, forgive my ignorance, senior." Joey said in a deep voice. "Thank you. I'm forever in your debt."

"Pfft." Daigamat replied, swiping his hand in dismissal. He walked to Joey's side, and looked at him with narrowed eyes. "Why is your heart heavy with revenge?"

What? This quedtion was like a thunderbolt hitting Joey on the chest. Revenge...this senior knew about his thoughts. How?

"Are you wondering how I know?" Degamat asked, smiling. "I know not only about you, but also about your little girlfriend. I know a lot of things about you, child."

"By the heavens, who are you?" Joey's voice became louder, and his body trembled. This old man was not just anybody, he must be a powerhouse.

"You have to be obsessed with knowing my name?" Degamat sighed and shook his head. "Well, you must have heard of my name before. Daigamat, the leader of the Black Alliance."

Joey's body stopped! Daigamat, the leader of the Black Alliance!

This was a legend! The leader of the Black Alliance which was one of the superpowers of the world.

Joey believed that what Daigamat said was the truth. Such a strong person would not deceive an ant like himself. But he couldn't help himself from thinking about why Daigamat saved him and brought him to this unknown place? He couldn't figure out what features, attributes or resources he had that such a strong man could see?

"Hehe, don't think about it, I just want to find a disciple." Daigamat saw through Joey's mind, "I'll ask again, do you want to seek revenge?"

Revenge? Joey's eyes dimmed. That day, when Joey saw the Templar carrying his father's head, his heart ached like being pierced by a knife. That Templar killed his father!

However, with his current strength, wanting to take revenge was tantamount to a dream. He had no talent, and the greatest achievement in his life would never exceed the fourth order.

Besides, the Templars were only executing orders. If he wanted to take revenge, he would have to tear down the Holy Court, the powerhouses  of the Templars, but how could he do this? Now that he was alive again, he had the opportunity, but did this opportunity really exist?

"Child." Daigamat patted Joey's shoulder, "have confidence in yourself. Don't deny your own abilities. Always believe you can do it."

"But, senior, my aptitude is not good. I know from birth that I had no talent, and my cultivation base can only reach the fourth rank..."

Daigamat interrupted Joey. "Tier 4? If your essence can only reach tier 4, then no one's cultivation can reach tier 3!"

"What?" Joey's eyes widened. What did Senior Degamat say? What he means was that his physical attributes were good? But...

Daigamat continued: "Son, your body can be regarded as the first physique in ancient and modern times! You know, every life contains the attributes of the nine elements between heaven and earth, but it is only determined by the number of element attributes that we connect to. What kind of element are we close to? Take me, for example, I have a strong dark attribute in my body, which is suitable for practicing dark techniques and arts. But you, you're different. Your body connects to all elements."

"To all the elements?" Joey felt that his head was hit by a heavy object. "That means I can practice all techniques of the elements?"

"Theoretically so, but the actual situation and the theory seem to be different at this time." Degamat answered.

"Different?" Joey asked in a lower voice. What was different?

"Since I haven't seen your physique before, I checked the records of the Black League. It is indeed what I thought that I found in the records. You can practice any type of exercise, but something interesting came up. "

"Something interesting?" Joey looked at Degamat in confusion.

"I put my own energy into your body to simulate the process of your cultivation, and found that you couldn't successfully cultivate the dark elements. It seemed that your body was rejecting my attributes." Daigamat's voice seemed to have some bitterness.

Reject Daigamat's exercises? Joey immediately checked his body. Using his strange perception, Joey immediately discovered the faint dark attribute aura that remained in his body. Joey compared his own energy and this dark attribute aura, and was surprised to find that the two were similar, but the similarities were pitiful, but Joey couldn't tell where they were similar and where they weren't.

"Senior, then my practice?" Joey suddenly remembered something and asked.

Daigamat smiled. "Hehe, don't worry. After careful observations, I realized that your body is half-awakened now."

"Half awake?" Joey asked in curiosity. He had fully woke up. What was half awakening again?

"You're not totally awake. If you want to be fully awakened, you'll need help. Since your physique has not fully manifested, I called it half-awakened." Daigamat stroked his beard in thought. "Tell me, how did you feel when you were hit by the spear of judgment?"

Joey thought for a while and answered. "I can't really tell. I just felt like I was dying, but I didn't feel any pain."

"At that time, you must have surprised others. If someone else was hit by that blow, his body would collapse and dissipate quickly, but your body was intact. And we were told the spear of judgment disappeared immediately, as if it had passed through a space. A portal door."

Joey felt like he was about to suffocate. He was hit by that blow and his body was intact, and the spear of judgment disappeared directly?

"This..." Joey wanted to say something, but couldn't.

"Hehe, this is also another reason why I brought you here." Daigamat said, "Do you know why I became famous?"

The power of space! A bolt of lightning passed through Joey's brain. The power of space!

Was this the reason why Daigamat wants to accept himself as a disciple? Could it be that he could control the power of space himself?

A gleam of light flashed in Joey's eyes! A strong man like Degamat would not deceive himself, then what he said was true. If he was close to all elements and have the potential to control the power of space, then his future was endless! Didn't this mean that he had a chance to avenge his father?

Degamat looked at the boy and asked. "So, do you like to be my disciple?"

"Senior? You..." Joey was shocked. The leader of the Black Alliance wanted to accept himself as a disciple? He immediately knelt down and kowtowed respectfully. "Disciple Joey, pay homage to Master!"

Daigamat stretched out his thin arm and stroked his beard. "I don't need so many homages, and you don't need so many rules when you're with me. Well, now we have to go, but look at this before we go." With that, a bracelet appeared in Degamat's hand.

When Joey saw the bracelet, he was stunned! Zoriya's bracelet!

"Master, could it be that Zoriya she..." Joey's voice trembled. He was afraid that Daigamat would bring him bad news.

Daigamat didn't know whether to laugh or cry. "You child, think about the worst in everything. Your little girlfriend is fine, but her father died, and she is now the emperor of the Asian-American Empire."

"Father-in-law died?" Joey was taken aback, "How did father-in-law die?"

"He died with that Templar." Daigamat said, "But now you don't have to worry about your little girlfriend's safety. The empress family's heritage has been fully revealed now. There are six powerhouses and two hundred seventh-order masters. The Holy Court does not dare to act rashly."

Joey was silent for a while, then picked up the bracelet in Daigamat's hand and put it on his hand. Since Zoriya gave him this bracelet, it must not be seen for a long time in the future.

Suddenly, a blue crystal on the bracelet flickered, and light blue light shot in front of Joey, forming a figure.

This figure was exactly Zoriya. She was dressed in fancy clothes and her face was cold, but the tenderness in her eyes remained undiminished.

Zoriya... This girl had grown up too! But Joey felt a little distressed in his heart. A country, or an empire as big as the Asian-American Empire, with such boldness, could she control it? You know, she's only fourteen years old.

The image of Zoriya said. "Joey, if you're seeing this, that means you already woke up. I know, you don't want to be separated from me, and I don't want to, but we shoulder hatred, and we both want revenge. If we are together, It will have an impact on our cultivation. Joey, I hope you can become stronger as soon as possible, so that not only can we take revenge, but we can also be together for a long time."

After the figure finished speaking, it turned into a blue light again and retracted into the blue crystal.

Joey closed his eyes, holding back the tears that were about to fall.

Degamat did not persuade Joey. For a cultivator, one must have the ability to self-regulate and be able to distinguish the importance of things. This important point, Daigamat couldn't teach the boy, he could only let him experience and master it with the passage of time.

After a long time, Joey opened his eyes and said, "Master, I'm ready."

Daigamat nodded, grabbed Joey, and then the figures of the two disappeared.

0