Chapter 13: First Kiss
16.5k 65 217
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leena POV

“I still can’t believe that guy was the prince.”

“Yea, I heard the prince was a great guy an’ all. Didn’t expect him to be a thug who tries to harm lil’ girls.”

“He ordered his guards to behead us! If not for Nicholas being here early for the festival it would have been a blood bath!”

“For Nobles like em, us commoner’s lives mean nothing eh.”

“Now, now. Don’t say that. The new sister at the orphanage was a noble. Margaret wouldn’t allow anyone of poor character near Lily. You know that.”

“Yea, she was a Noble. And how did she end up?”

“Banished her because the prince wanted to fuck his new hussy? I hear everyone’s testimonies were against her. Didn’t expect it was all a fuckin farce. Pitiful girl, that one.”

“Aye, she’s cold to everyone ‘cause she was betrayed by her friends then?”

The villagers started talking among themselves after the head sister lead the prince away.

What is happening? These people are not condemning me? But they are talking bad of the prince?

Why?

What’s happening? The prince is everyone’s role model. How could he receive such dark opinions from these villagers?

In the academy, everyone was against me; but these villagers are supporting me?

…Is this all because of her?

My eyes land on the little girl who caused all this.

“Brother Nick, I’m sorry I made trouble for you. I don’t want to think what would have happened if you were not here.  Goddess is still with me.” She said with her usual smile.

She really looks innocent, right? Not like someone who just browbeat the prince.

Why would she help me?

“It’s alright Lily, it’s a brother’s duty to help when his cute little sister is in trouble.” The magister said patting her head.

I didn’t expect the new prodigious tower mage was from this village. He sees Lily as his little sister too?

Everyone here thinks too well of her.

This village is completely in her hands now?

Is she the hidden boss of this village?!

“Hehehe. You should meet sister Leena. She came here a few days back from the capital!” she said as he dragged the handsome man here to introduce me.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Nicholas, 99th mage of the tower, call me Nick. The village chief here is my grandfather and this little devil who caused all this ruckus is my assistant.” He said as he pulled Lilith’s nose playfully.

“N-Nice to meet you. I’m Leena Keiz-… just Leena.” I said with a slight blush. His voice is really relaxing to hear. He also seems like a reliable person.

“Mou, brother Nick always does that. Stop teasing me! Also as your assistant I expect to receive my salary today or else I quit!” Lilith said hitting his offending hand away with a cute pout.

“Also Sister Leena is not good when dealing with new people so don’t extend your evil claws to her! Let’s go sister Leena. Brother Nick is a wolf in sheep’s clothing.” She started dragging me away while sticking her tongue out to Nicholas.

 


 

We walked for a while. She didn’t let my hand go even when we started heading into the forest.

For some reason, I couldn’t take it back from her. I mean I could, but I didn’t. There was something different about the current Lilith… she is a little scary to be honest.

“Are you thinking about what happened before?” She suddenly asked.

“Eh?”

“Do you know what would have happened if you hit Mary then?” She continued asking… it was not the usual innocent and cute voice she always used. Now it seemed to have a coldness and sharp edge to it that makes you answer truthfully… Like when there is a knife place on your throat.

“N-No.”

“Listen well then. After you reached out to hit her, the prince would have jumped in to protect his lover. They would make you out to be the jealous ex-fiancé who tried to attack the future queen. While they would be discussing your punishment, Mary would plead mercy for you. She would make herself out to be a kind, benevolent and pure hearted person winning the hearts of the villagers and by extension, the commoners. And you would be condemned again. The villagers would turn against you and the rest of your life here would be miserable. Absolutely miserable. Depending upon how weak your will power is, you would either kill yourself or run away from here in a month, three months max.”

She iterated in a cold voice which should not belong to a 12 year old.

“Aren’t you glad you let me come along when I said I wanted to help?” She turned around to cooed in her usual sweet voice… her abrupt changes are frightening.

Wait what? Did she know Mary and prince were going to ambush me?! How?

Did everything occur according to her plans?

If so, then isn’t she even worse than Mary-

“Don’t compare me to that woman. It’s insulting. If I wanted you dead you would have been sleeping 6 feet under already.” She said reverting back to the cold voice.

Is this her real self? Why is she showing this to me?

“I need you, that’s why.” She replied before I could open my mouth. Can she read minds!?

“No I can’t read minds, hehe. You are just an open book. Haha” she said this time with amusement.

Oh. I’ve been told that before…

“So, why did you help me? You even endangered this village and yourself.” I said trying to hide my shaken self. Standing in front of her makes me feel naked, like she can see right through me.

“Oh! I didn’t endanger the village at all, they can’t touch this village. It would destroy their plans and reputation completely. So I’m safe too. They will have no choice to leave you alone too now… You really don’t know how the society works do you?” She talked down to me. Is she really only a child?

“As for why… hmm. There are three reasons. One, I need to learn swordsmanship. I actually have both Enhanced Agility and Enhanced Strength. I hid it from everyone for reasons. But I need you to teach me your style. The Keizer household’s swordsmanship focuses on offence and on one against many confrontations right? It would be perfect for me in the future.”

She knows about our swordsmanship? How?

She said she has Enhanced Strength too. Wouldn’t that mean she has 4 traits? That’s impossible. Only the hero can to have 4 traits.

Appraise.

… She does have it. Or rather doesn’t she have 5 traits!? WTF!!! How is that possible?! And one of them is Enhanced Wisdom?! Won’t she be getting 9 Attribute points per level!

Was she masking her status page all this time? Was she deceiving everyone from when she was only 5!? She’s a Monster!

Seeing my face lose its color she smiled, just her angelic smile seemed a better fit on demons now…

“Ufufufu, you are soo cute Leena. This is a secret between us, okay?” she said with a cute wink.

She’s not even calling me sister anymore…

“Reason two: I didn’t like that bunch. Too arrogant; maggots who don’t know their place. They would bring disaster to not only themselves but also the people near them.” She said looking a bit angry. This has already gone beyond a conversation you should expect between a child and adult.

“And finally reason three: you are the only person in the village who hasn’t accepted me yet you know.”

Huh?

She came closer, touched my cheeks with her soft hands, pulled me close until our faces were separated only by a few centimeters, “I want to worm my way into your heart until you can think about me and only me. I will make you mine Leena.” She whispered quietly looking deep into my eyes. Her blue eyes making you think that it’s fine to stay like this forever, like everything is the way they are meant to be right now. Her milky sweet scent welcoming you, making you want to be closer till your bodies are together as one…

She leaned in a kissed me.

The feeling of her soft lips on mine sent lightning through me. I unconsciously opened my mouth, letting her small tongue into my mine, our tongues twisting together, fighting to get more of each other. Her taste so sweet, so addicting, making you so hot, making you lose your mind. We explored each other completely, our tongues entangled together. My hands unknowingly wrapped around her, bringing us even closer.

We separated after what felt like an eternity.

Still looking into her eyes begging for more, she let out a giggle before giving me a peck on my cheek before separating.

My mind cleared a little…

W-What just happened?

Did I just kiss a child? A little girl!?

“That was my first kiss you know?” She said showing a bashful appearance with rosy cheeks…

“!!!”

What is happening!? Why do I feel proud to have her first kiss!?

It was my first kiss too! Plus we are both girls! No a little girl and an adult woman!

I’m not one of those lolicons!

No! Never! It’s all an illusion.

Yeah right, today I’m just having a dream. I’m still lying in my bed having a really long wet dream!

No! Doesn’t that mean I’m fantasizing about getting kissed by a little girl!?

NOOOOO!!!! I’m going mad!!!!

“ufufufu, You are too cute. We will take it slowly Leena, for now you will be my swordsmanship trainer from today.”

Swordsmanship? Oh yeah that’s the reason she wanted to help me… I’m not disappointed! Not at all!!!

“I’m fine with teaching you but I heard you will be joining the adventurers academy next year, there is not enough time.”

“Don’t worry, I’m special. One year is enough. We can even do very ‘intense’ training.” She said her usual angelic smile at me. Only this time it caused a blush to pop on my face.

I’m getting led around by her right? But I’m the only person who knows how she really is like under the façade, also she showed me her secrets too.

So she is not just playing around with me. Probably?

Argh, mou. I don’t even know anymore!

She already stole my heart with that kiss!?

I’m not a noble anymore, so I’m free from my restrictions on marriage, right? I am free to do whatever I want here. So it might be fine to pursue a short secret romance right?

I can’t keep myself from staring at her lips. So pink and soft…

“The training will start tomorrow. For now I need some time alone!”

I said before running away. I could hear her laughter behind me.

Oh Goddess what have I gotten myself into?

 

217