Artemis
448 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It was I, Artemis." 

...

....

...

A sigh escaped from my mouth. My arms, legs, and waist were tied against the familiar oak tree the night chicken was sitting on.

In front was a huge fire that the hunters of Artemis had formed. It burnt with glory and each minute, a different huntress would put a log in the flame.

As for the nymphs, they were all still sleeping peacefully but this time the huntresses dragged them to a particular side and corrected their sleeping posture.

Meanwhile, Artemis and what I would assume was her sidekick, sat against a rock staring at me. 

My pink nipple shivered a little. The wind was cold and my lower arm was turning hot. I think it would be a wrong idea if my dick turned long in front of these man-haters.

Especially after I fucked an entire population of nymphs. I am glad my testes have not been torn apart yet.

As for how I got captured. That was the easiest fucking part. Turns out these hunters had laid a few traps when they saw me in the pond from a distance. 

Artemis was calm and quiet. Her hair was silver, similar to mine but darker and her skin was pale as the moon but rough with calluses. 

Her body was pretty buxom and her figure was shaped like an hourglass. She wore a black chiton that was styled for battle and heavy bracelets on her wrists.

In mythology, I remember her being called a man-hater even compared to modern-day feminists. 

I could never blame her for that, the environment she was born in had been pretty bad. No one wants to be born in Greece not during ancient times nor during modern times.

The fact that she has not castrated me or turned me female is a blessing in itself although I do not know if she has the power to affect the Gods of Greece.

I remember she turned a little boy into a female when he saw the goddess naked bathing in a pond... seems very similar to my own circumstance but reversed.

"Tell me, young god. Why should I not castrate you?"

I looked into the eyes of the young girl. They were clear and black as a starless night. Her lips were unnaturally red and seductive.

"Well for starters... I and the nymphs were minding our own business. I think it is very wrong on your part to capture me and poke your nose in the business of others. You and your hunters did not even let me bathe properly.

The sidekick of Artemis's face turned cold and she spat the grass in her mouth. Meanwhile, Artemis was calm, her face did not show any expression.

"Disrespectful answer to my question. However, these nymphs are sworn into my protection and any matter such as this one... an entire fuckery or r.a.p.e. of this nymph tribe concerns me."

My lips pursed a little as I spoke. 

"Would you believe me if I say that this was consensual?"

The sidekick frowned, she looked at her lady and then me.

"You mean to say your third leg facked all these nymphs up? Leaving their bellies full of cum? That should not be possible for Gods as well."

Oh-oh. The woman should not have reminded. I am getting horny now. My arm which was already pretty big in her opinion to call a leg became humongous.

No seriously, I had a feeling if I ever fought Sun Wukong I could dickslap him and his staff with my cockadoodle.

Even Artemis's eyes widened a little upon seeing my dick. So this should be a feat never done before I assume. 

The silver hair woman intervened.

"How about we ask a nymph herself, waking one up."

I did not even have to double-think and nodded my head. This was a fine idea.

"If it was I that r.a.pe.d them then you can do anything to me however if it was they who tried doing it... you have to grant me a favor."

Artemis stared at me as if calculating something before asking.

"Do you worship my twin sister Apollo?"

I glanced at her confused before shaking my head.

"No."

"Hmmm..." The goddess contemplated with one finger on her chin.

"Very well, I accept it."

She turned to look at her subordinate before ordering softly. 

"Callisto, go wake a nymph up and bring her here."

The girl nodded, she looked at my dick and then at Lady Artemis before looking at my face and making a throat-cutting gesture.

I could not help but roll my eyes. As soon as she left, Hedwig hopped off the tree, landing on Artemis's shoulders.

The silver-haired lady looked surprised before scratching his head. 

"Why are you here so far from your master Hedwig?"

This time it was my turn to look at her with calculation. Artemis... Hedwig. My worst fears are coming true.

My sister is probably... 

"MOTHER!!!" Callisto ran over interrupting my thoughts.

She huffed and panted, and a trickle of sweat ran down her forehead. 

"You should hear what the nymph has to say for yourself for I believe that she is lying."

Artemis frowned before nodding. The other hunters presented a few bodies of sleeping nymphs before doing some kind of acupuncture on them.

The first nymph, I knew her. One of my sisters. Callisto asked her a question.

"Did this man, r.a.p.e. you?"

The nymph shook her head as if hypnotized. 

"No. Instead, I was the first one to pounce on his tasty-looking dick, oh by the gods I just want to lick that sweet tasty liquid aga-"

Callisto slapped her in the head, knocking the woman before she began describing lest she filled the new hunters with lust.

They asked a few other nymphs but the answers were very similar to the first one. Callisto frowned before pointing toward me.

"Did you hex them?"

My eyebrows raised a little. This bitch was getting on my nerves now.

"No... my dick was enough."

Callisto bit her lips before looking at me and my cock. She turned towards Artemis and spoke.

"Mother we should cut his dick, that would teach him a lesson."

Artemis was silent, ignoring Callisto. She walked towards me and touch my head slightly and then backed off.

"Your body indeed seems to have been a virgin a few hours ago... although it is hard to imagine how you fucked so many women and filled them up in such a short while."

I deadpanned. Artemis is quite different from what I assumed her to be. Nothing similar to the feminazi tales or the modern-day bitches.

Although this may be too soon to judge. Her eyebrows waggled as she spoke in a tranquil voice.

"I was in the wrong it seems. You may ask your favor."

13