How to escape a Prison? (Tutorial)
313 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was silent. Deathly silent. Post-nut clarity was slowly hitting me but it could only watch in awe as every part of my godly being denied it.

My cum in species when compared to other cum was superior. Sticky. Creamy. Tasty. Thick. Heavy. 

The cum dripped from the lady's face to the gap in her boobs. Her eyes were empty as if processing some wild information.

Meanwhile, her daughter behind was stunned and sniffed her mother similar to a dog. 

All I could do while the two women were existing was glare at my cock in half anger. However, my body did its best to show my manly pride by lifting high into the air similar to an elephant's trumpet. 

The woman's fingers finally touched her face slipping through her cum. She stared at her fingers and licked a little from the side of her tongue subconsciously.

I gulped my saliva. Holy fuck I want to wank again. 

She glared at her fingers and a few tears crept out of her eyes and she finally began to sob.

"Boooo~!! Wuhuhoo~! I have been desecrated that too in front of my daughter booo~! A random God cummed on me~! Booooo and I like the taste~! Woo!"

Then she turned to glare at her daughter.

"Just because it tastes good, it does not mean you should taste it. Some things in the world are better left untasted lest you wake the dragon."

The daughter nodded but when the lady did not pay her mind, she winked at me... so I winked naturally. 

The woman put her hands on her waist tightly and screamed in rage.

"You cummed on my fucking face, took her innocence, and now WINKING!!! HOW DARE YOU!"

I raised my hands as if arrested and put them behind my back.

"It was a reflex. I swear to Oink. Everything was."

The woman trembled. She clenched her fingers deep into her palms and licked another of my cum.

"Do you have any idea who I am?"

I nodded to speak- but the woman cut me off. She really loves rambling.

"I AM DEMETER!! THE GODDESS OF AGRICULTURE!!"

"You cummed on my face!!"

"Exhibitioned your dick to my daughter!!"

"H-how dar-"

"STOP!" I finally screamed. This woman was getting too annoying. 

My face was filled with tears and snot by now. A guilty expression covering it. 

"Goddess Demeter. The heavens speak of your praise and beauty but justice it does naught. Thy is the most belle woman I have seen in my life. The moment I saw you... and your heavenly body... I felt blessed."

"-Oh but the heavens are cruel. Lust predated my mind since thy beauty is beyond my understanding. I want to understand it but I can not... unless I really understand it... physically and spiritually... If you want an apology then I have to say that unfortunately, I can not apologize."

"-I, VALYR MEXNERIUSS. THE PATRIACH OF NYMPHS... do not feel guilty for trying to comprehend your existence. My semen, a fluid containing immaculate life power on your beautiful, heavenly sculpted face reflecting reality itself... has left me unbounded. If I am correct... then this must be love."

"Lady Demeter. Oh fair lady, beautiful lady, gorgeous lady. A mother who I believed was sister instead... please marry me and bless this unfortunate soul... it is my life's wish to see your beauty every day and night, furthering my understanding of it. Je t'aime pour toujours."

I bowed slightly ending my speech. My torso twisted a little as I used all strength in my body to flex my muscles.

Every single one was bare to be seen. My own beautiful body sculpted by the embodiment of beauty itself convulsed under the gaze of the two women.

My silver hair covered my eyes as they shined through the strands similar to the starry gems in the night sky.

A bittersweet smile ensnared my face as I reached my hand forward.

Demeter looked at me and my hand in astonishment before breaking out in cries. 

"Oh...my... aww- No one... literally no one has ever proposed to me... that too so genuinely." 

To be honest, I could agree with her. Demeter's fate has always been a little tragic.

The woman was rap.ed by two of the strongest Gods in the Greek Pantheon. Zeus and Poseidon. 

In Zeus's case, she was attracted by her sister who resisted her and violated her in the form of a bull meanwhile in Poseidon's case he violated her in the form of a horse.

Both times against her will. 

In Greek Mythology she is one of the best gods in my opinion if one ignored the fact that she is controlling of her children however there is a reason for that.

She is aware of how the Greek Pantheon is. How they are all rapists and unfair plus the fact that she has only been hit on by married people lusting after her hole than love genuinely.

In order to protect her daughter, she is willing to go to any length which is very admirable since I would have done the same in my past life.

This can be seen when Hades 'kidnaps' Persephone. Demeter simply lets the world wither sending more souls to the underworld than Hades could handle at once.

Then again... she is a Greek Goddess.

Persephone's personality too can be explained easily. She has daddy issues and is tired of her overprotective mother.

Hence uncaring about being kidnapped... rather being Hades's Queen has many benefits to herself as well.

Power. 

Then again... all can be solved with a little fucking. When has it never?

I raised my head a little. My eyes filled with sparkles, and I made the most pitiful expression I could ever make in my entire life.

"My beautiful fair lady, your answer?"

Demeter smiled, her lips curved a little as she opened her mouth to speak. She placed her hand upon mine... whether due to adrenaline rushing through her brain or this being her life's first proposal...

Persephone peeked at us from the corner of her eyes with horror as Demeter withdrew her hand a little. 

I spoke quickly to reaffirm her decision without doubts feeding her female self pity ego.

"Lady Demeter, a kind-hearted goddess that loves, deserves love as well. Please make the correct choice."

Demeter was silent. She stared at her daughter and then me, deeply, analyzing my expression and movement before licking my cum again.

A smile blossomed on her face as she opened her mouth to speak-

8