Demeter(*)
463 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Demeter was silent. She stared at her daughter and then me, deeply, analyzing my expression and movement before licking my cum again.

A smile blossomed on her face as she opened her mouth to speak.
"I refuse."

My hand froze along with my twitching cock. Have I been rejected?

She continued.
"You have made me realize my worth and you are indeed very kind but sadly I am not looking for a husband. I think I want to stay single. Your words were filled with honesty I do not doubt that after all, I am indeed extremely beautiful... it really breaks my heart to refuse your love-filled confession."

I nodded albeit in a dumb manner. The woman just did not fucking stop speaking though.
"-and hence... I have decided to set you free. I will no longer turn you into a fruit to be fed to the pigs."

My face contorted and my jaw dropped. T-this milf was about to feed my body to fucking pigs??? Are they even vegetarians??

"-Oh but I do hope you don't flex your cock anymore. I agree it looks delicious and your cum too is pretty amazing, the best in fact in taste... I am a little too old for you."

She turned to look at her daughter with a loving gaze.
"If only you had confessed before my beautiful daughter was born."

Demeter was crazy. In fact, all Greek Goddesses are. It took me a lifetime to understand normal human women... and it may take infinity to understand these god bitches.

FUCK YOU!

I am now a Greek God. No longer a human. I can not age and I have super powers.

Back in the old days, they used to call me the Great Godstepfather. They used to call me that for a reason. Anyone who dared to go against my will would find his or her body in the Atlantic Ocean.

I was known for my intricate way of taking a vendetta.

Call me Chinese... but this right now... was embarrassing. I will take revenge. I shall take revenge.

-but for now... I am gonna wank.

"However, since you confessed so sincerely and are voraciously showing your love... I will help you understand me a little more."

My hands froze again. At this point, I may get blue balled.

"My ears are open."

Demeter nodded. A small blush covered her face. She tilted to look at her daughter.
"Now that you have been corrupted, I know your curiosity will best you... so watch carefully and damp it down."

*Click!- Click- swoosh!!*

The strands of grass withered as the cage turned into wheat, falling onto the ground with a small crash.

Demeter swayed her hips, her boobs bouncing with each step. The lady then held my cock by her hand before looking into my eyes.

I would not lie.

Her orange eyes were beautiful, they reminded me of the berries that come in the autumnal air and the blooms that come in spring, exploding in a triumphant of seasons.

She lowered her gaze, smacking her lips and chuckling wryly.
"-be grateful for this. One does not get one of these every day."

I nodded. Can't wait to fuck her mouth and show her some reciprocation.

Capturing me, rejecting me, thinking of turning me into fruit... fucking wasting my time. I hate Greek Goddesses and Gods!

She licked my cock slowly and released a slight whimper. Her tongue touched the tip of my shaft and went on to the base, wrapping around it.

Persephone had her eyes wide and her jaw won't open for an insertion. She stared at her mother as she licked my cock as if an ice cream on a sunny day.

"Hmmm... your essence is tasty." I snorted. This bitch has not even tasted it in its full glory.

Her eyes raised upwards as she released a moan. Her vagina getting a little wet. I held her ass tightly and her neck with the other hand.

Seemingly more comfortable that way, Demeter bobbed her mouth up and down. It was then that I released my pre-cum.

"Anhmhhh~!" Demeter moaned visibly. Loving the taste of my pre-semen.

Seeing how she had lost a little in the pleasure, I held her head tightly and glanced at Persephone.
"Let this be an important lesson."

Then I began to shake her has vigorously, making my cock thrust the back of her head.

*Squelch-! Squelch-! Squelch-! Squelch-!*

In and out, her head bobbed. She moaned slightly, her eyes swollen as if she would cry. Still, I did not stop and continued to thrust vigorously.

Until- I cummed.

*Fwooooooooo-!!!*

Cum began to leak from her ears, eyes, nose, and most importantly overflowed from her mouth. It was only and only then that I took out my cock.

Demeter gulped it all. It took time but she gulped it all. In turn, my anger had not vanished too. SO I BEGAN TO CUM ON HER ENTIRE BODY.

I learnt long ago that my semen has magical properties. Almost hypnotizing. A weapon of the highest order.

The woman lay on the ground, still coping with the cum and the orgasm. Meanwhile, I winked at Persephone.
"Would you show me out?"

5