Awakening Divinity
272 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My eyes opened. 

The streaming water enveloping my body mirrored my face. I could see my eyes that glowed goldenly and all the veins in my body that were protruding the same.

My head ached a little nevertheless I withstood it. Infinite knowledge poured into my mind.

Energy, Sex, Revolution, Music, Evolution, Adventure, Words, Life, and Space... nine stars.

These were my domains. A minor in life and space but a major in every other.

Knowledge of all those subjects was the only thing that filled my mind. 

Energy is the ability to do work; power is derived from the utilization of physical or chemical resources, especially to provide light and heat or to work machines.

Sex is the act of pleasure or luxury that brings happiness or motivates one in life. All of its knowledge, best positions, points to touch... etc etc etc... 

Revolution... this was a little more complex. Knowledge about everything related to the concept of revolution filled my mind including quotes from stoicism and German philosophers. 

Music... now this is the one I loved the most. If I was proficient before then I am unmatched now.

Getting out of the waterfall, I noticed my skin which shined similar to crystals, reminded me of a movie series with vampires in them.

It glowed for a few seconds more before vanishing. 

I thought back to the time I was meditating under the waterfall and the wonders beyond the universe that I saw...

I am not sure what that celestial force was that I saw dancing but if I had to guess then, it was probably the Almighty Destroyer- Shiva.

Back in the old days when I traveled to India, I visited a mysterious temple unknown to even the habitants of the ancient land.

After translating the runes encrypted in them, I learned many secrets of the universe. Shiva, in one such inscription, was termed as a living force rather than a being, a rather omniscient one.

His dance is told to symbolize, divine control of the universe namely- creation, preservation, destruction, illusion, and grace.

Now that I witnessed the act, in reality, it almost seems surreal. The aura... the ambiance... no wonder gods, goddesses, and even mortals call him above all.

All that aside... I think I am now fully a God with my Divinity awakened. Holding my wrist slightly, I made a small cut on it using my nails which suddenly grew.

*Drip...drop...* 

Golden. My blood had turned into ichor. Seeing the newfound fluid evoked euphoria in me. I am a true God now... it's unbelievable. 

Previously, I had to cower against Demeter and even Artemis... now no longer. I do not need to fear... just advance and gain more power.

The water was still warm, at that time I did not notice but my ichor actually diluted it and a fortunate fish seemingly drank it by mistake.

In front of my eyes, light erupted... I gazed at it astonished. 

Vapour erupted from it in mass, smoke screened the surroundings as a shadow loomed over from the storm.

I raised my head tightly. Warm air erupted from below, the waterfall shook tightly continuing to flow however all the debris and smog had disappeared by now.

In front of my eyes came a beautiful scenery. Thousands of trees from the west, east, south, and north. 

[Image here]

A huge gust of wind blew into my face as my hair swayed behind. Below where I sat were hard yet smooth scales and a magnificent figure. 

A Dragon.

I was riding it, sitting on its back. In my head, a voice resounded. 

'Father, I am at your command.'

My head bobbed dumbly. I bit my lips as excitement filled my entire body. It shook of adventure and an impulse of wreaking havoc overcame.

"Why do you call me father?"

The dragon grunted slightly. Fumes snared out from its nostrils, heavy smoke that spread unrest. 

It bellowed a little and it's tail shook the ground with a single wave.

'I used to be but an innocent fish... you made an overgrown lizard out of me.'

I nodded. This seemed quite explainable. I pat it's back caressing the scales. 

"Very well, I accept your honor. Tell me fish lizard, do you have a name yet?"

The dragon shook its head. It was a sight to behold. The pressure and the gusts created were simply insane.

'Not yet my father.'

Hmmm... I wonder what I should name it. Aha! I have the perfect name! Since this is the first dragon in the history of this world... this should do the job just fine.

"From today onwards, your name will be- Asgiri, The Primordial Dragon."

*WHOXOXOXOXIXIXIXXIXOXOXO!!!!!!!!* 

It released a world-shaking roar as if defying the heavens itself. At that moment suddenly I felt my soul connecting with its own, beginning to bond.

My divinity halved as it flowed into her soul and body. The dragon's body turned white and filled with light as if a pokemon was under evolution.

Its form expanded into the skies forming a deathly figure before shrinking into a humanoid form.

As if the world had slowed down, the body came into view.

A female came into view.

Her hair was deep brown in color turning white by the end coupling along with her tan skin. From her shoulders to her waist her body was perfectly hourglass. 

Her feet were long and slender, a humongous tail protruding from her butt, and scales covered her arms and chest, hiding her boobs with what seemed like dragon fangs

Huge slender wings erupted from her back similar to the beautiful horns on her forehead. Her face was exquisite, to say the least, very similar to my own but a female version.

A small proportional nose, perky, a well-defined jaw line, and beautiful red full lips. Phoenix like eyebrows and a sword-shaped eyelash. 

Instead of normal human eyelids, she had slits... and when they opened... the most majestic dragon eye came into view.

The color of fire came into view, burning with glory. An oceanic hue surrounded the eyes and pushed inside, turning them amethyst, similar to my own.

She wore nothing but a black thong, a smile crept onto her face as the female Dragonoid beamed.

"Hi, Daddy!!!"

[Character Image here]

7