The Revolution Begins
162 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was a little confused but it was slowly beginning to settle down. The Orc Catastrophe was a special entity, after devouring its power I came to realize the mysticism about orcs.

The Orcs once upon a time were very different compared to what they are currently. Surprisingly, they were elves but got corrupted, mutilated, and became a ruined fucked up version.

They even had a God of their own, Sauron but one day he magically disappeared leaving Orcs abandoned. Since then the species went downhill, they evolved like monkeys but more of a reverse evolution, they became humanoid pigs.

However, the pigs got a special power embedded in them called a Gluttony Factor that was to be collected and released to form a single pig that would be their savior to become one with darkness.

The Orc Catastrophe was a mega version of Gluttony Factor along with the fact that it had a Demon Lord Seed birthed in its body.

If it did become an awakened Demon Lord, the Orc Catastrophe would be one of the 7 Main ones, the Demon King of Gluttony which would directly give one place in the Abrahamic Pantheon.

Now here came the weird part... the religion did not exist yet but the pantheon did. As soon as I thought of that... another burst of information flooded my brain.

Sauron, in Christianity, Allah in Islam, and Yahweh in Judaism. As for why the spots for Demon Kings were empty, it was mainly because the angels had not fallen yet.

Only the ones with the Sin Factor and the rulers of them are called Demon Kings.

I know that I rank first in the Ars Goetia. My name on the soul is now, Bael Valyr Mexneriuss. As for why I became a Demon King, I absorbed all of the Orc Calamity's powers and it collided with my divinity.

Gods are not meant to have a Demon Lord profession however I was a very different case, I was an irregularity even amongst Gods since I do not belong to any Pantheon.

Every God is part of a Pantheon, even I should have been... but I am not and that is all thanks to my Divinity Domain, Revolution.

A loophole to be exact.

Zeus has no idea about me, if I did not have the domain, Zeus would know of my existence... as a patheon leader... he has the ability to strip domains and powers.

Even now being a Demon King, I am not part of the Abrahamic Pantheon, I am an alien entity with the power of their pantheon to be exact.

The Ars Goetia at the moment is empty but in the future when the angel rebels do fall, I will still be stronger... because unlike them my species was not an Angel but a God.

In short, to make things less complicated, I am the world's first Demon God.

The terrifying part is that if the angels do fall, they will be under my command and own patheon while being part of the previous one but he would have no authority to turn them back into angels or strip their demonic powers.

Indirectly or directly... I have stolen a lot from Sauron. His entire Abrahamic Hell belongs to me now and he has no authority over it, since I took it as my ruling area as a Demon God.

Like how Zeus can not interfere with Hades's underworld. Even Hades is a fine example of being semi-olympian however I am not even partial.

The neutron star in the void was probably my factor of Gluttony and the two new stars, the divinity of Food, and Artemis's moon.

So... currently, the Moon of the Greek Pantheon is no longer Olympian, they are moonless.

"Hihihi..." Giggles released from my mouth, I looked at the Orc Statue and stopped giggling, my face as grim as possible.

"Fuck..." I did not even want to rebel against the Greek Pantheon or steal Sauron's Authority. Why is this happening to me???

Pretty sure that the Olympians will soon find out about the change in Moon... will they rush into battle or have an orgy? Now, this was an important question.

Probably the latter.

However, if the former is the correct... Zeus is not aware of who stole the Moon, so she may send spies around the world to gain information on the new moon deity and then prepare her forces for war since she is paranoid or come by herself to fight me.

By the way, it shocked me too when I found out that Zeus is female and not male. Thetis would always tell me stories of the Great Three versus Kronos.

By the way, the fact that an alternate version of Tolkien verse exists shocked me too but I was busy explaining myself to my mind so did not get an opportunity to express it.

Shaking my head I turned around only to stumble a little. Near my legs were thousands of species in every direction bowing and kneeling.

Even the leftover Orcs were now bowing. It seemed as if every living being in the forest had come to pray their thanks to me.

I clicked my tongue subconsciously, if such a massive population knows of me... then Zeus too should know by now.

War is unavoidable. Thankfully I may have a few allies in the Olympia who would backstab Zeus, increasing my chances of victory.

I cleared my throat as I looked at all the beings at my foot.
"Raise."

The species looked at each other and stood up, looking at me with various emotions, from respect to fear, from happiness to sorrow.

One thing was certain, they were all faithful to me, and I could feel their prayers towards me. Looking at the creatures I spoke calmly.

"Aren't you all tired? Especially of the Olympian Gods and their worshipers. Arrogant fools who rape your women and men without any care, eat your food and then curse you... are you not tired of the egotistical gods who care naught about you but more about their pride?"

I slowly approached each specie, staring directly into their eyes as I passed by, elves, beastmen, demi-humans, satyrs, centaurs, unicorns, and many more.

How could any of them withstand my gaze?

The aura I emitted was so strong, I was practically blinding everyone.

I stopped, facing the audience I hissed.
"Are you not tired of living in constant fear?"

Every living being looked at each other and nodded.
"I am tired!"

"Me too!"

"Fuck the Gods!"

"My beautiful daughter was stolen away from me!"

"My wife!!!"

"You too?"

"For me, it was my son!!!"

"For me, we were all cursed into becoming pigs!!"

"My father's liver is eaten every day by a vulture!!!"

"That's nothing, my father is forced to uphold the Skies!!!!"

All of them had begun complaining. It seemed that the Greek Gods had offended almost every one of them if not directly then indirectly through one's ancestry.

A smile formed on my face as I spread my arms, my voice flowing till the end and back.
"Join me, as we make a new world, a world without fear and constant danger... a world where you feel safe. A world where everyone is respected and treated kindly, a world with me....as your one and only GOD!!!"

The revolution had begun, it would be a lie if I said I was not excited... my blood itself was boiling. Maybe this is what I was searching for my entire life, a kingdom of my own.

5