Nymph Mothers and Sisters(1)*
960 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Strong black silhouettes rooted to land in happy slumber, stretch into the mottled-metal sky. Twilight came as a tangible whisper of the stars to come.

I leaned against the dryad tree lazing around as my sisters began to set up the wood to light it so we could cook food.

"Are you not gonna help?" A voice sounded.

I tilted to look at the dryad oak tree that was now seemingly awake. Lifting an eyebrow I spoke.
"You are awake? I was waiting for so long! Go and help them lazy bum."

The dryad knitted her eyebrows. A pout formed on her face as the roots and shoot instantly began to withdraw together.

I stopped leaning against the tree as it formed into a humanoid treeish humanoid figure. A fair skimmed lady peered at me with her green eyes. Although her skin was very human-like, her hair was vines.

I pulled her puffy cheeks before speaking.
"Why are you pouting?"

She huffed a little before heading towards the nymphs. Raising an eyebrow, a cruel grin formed on my face.

I ran towards the dryad and spanked her naked lazy ass.

She stumbled due to shock and looked around to see me making a dick-thrusting expression before running away.

The woman lifted herself with her vines, her mouth snapped shut before opening.
"MEXXXX YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!!!"

I laughed as she tried to catch me, however, my speed was too much. The other nymphs smiled as they saw us. Some of my sisters looked jealous before a mischievous smile covered their visages as well.

Before I knew it, all the girls began to run after me. From the back, from the sides, and the back. It was getting hard to dodge.

Sweat dropped off my forehead. This was quickly getting intense. Maybe a bad idea to do this.

*Swoooosh!!!*

A vine almost cut my neck, I barely dodged it. This happened a few more times, my toga cut a little more and more with every vine I dodged.

Soon something peculiar happened.

Time turned slow for a moment and I could see everything in leisure motion. A nymph sister, licked her lips while a different one had one hand in her mouth twirling around her tongue and another on her vagina.

Meanwhile, I was a little dumbfounded. What the fuck is going on?!

A cold wind passed against my cute pink nipples making me shiver a little. At the same time, time became normal, my toga dropped and all the nymphs in the field pounced upon me.

One of them started to lick my neck while another one bit my thigh. A different one swallowed my toe whole while the others sat on my abs.

Some in the back sniffed my toga and began to masturbate with it while the ones on me began to smooch my body from top to bottom.

A few had already begun to molest my cock with a symbol of love in their eyes. I looked at my sisters and mothers in horror.

If I am correct... Am I not getting raped at the moment?

The corner of my lips puckered into a smile. Oh, how amusing. Well, if sexy women try to fuck me... then I am not going to sit back and let them.

I will fuck them back... All of these nymphs... at the same time. Back in my old days, before I married my wife, they used to call me, The Second Coming of Irakiel El Navah.

I would never let anyone proud of me... down... ever.

Holding a nymph's head I smashed her face into my cock. Tears welled up in her eyes as she stared at me with my cock deep in her mouth.

I recognized her instantly. There was no way I would not recognize her beautiful sea green eyes coupled with her beautiful silky black hair.

My favorite mother! Thetis. She is also the adoptive mother of Hephaestus, the God of Forgery and Fire.

I almost felt guilty seeing her expression. Now that I look back, I should not have been so harsh.

I think she was trying to push everyone away from my body so as to not rape me...

Oh well... seeing how she has started to enjoy it in her mouth without me trying to push it in... I will say my worries are unfounded.

Sometimes I forget that in the Modern Era, the term Nymphomaniac was derived from Nymph.

Although I do feel a little sad. Hephaestus kinda got cucked. I am not sure if tasting someone's adoptive mother falls into netori... but I sure hope it does.

I wanna brag to my only male friend, Narcissus about this incident... RIGHT NOW. He is the perfect friend since he is most interested in looking at his own reflection or chatting with me.

Since he does not care about anyone else, he does not make rumors or spread secrets out of jealousy since he is obsessed with his own visage.

This is very important because in Greek Mythology I have heard Gods are not much tolerant especially if their ego is hurt and rumors can be spread easily.

Thetis voluntarily began to bob her up and down, enjoying my cock with heart shapes in her eyes. The immoral feeling of a mother and son has probably made her hornier.

A few nymphs pouted, jealous of Thetis that was getting to enjoy my cock however they could not really do much since she was the tribe leader of all the nymphs in the area and one of the queens of the forest.

Shaking my head at the obedient girls who simply watched my mother give me a blowjob, I felt pity for them.

I gestured towards them and they beamed instantly.

They rushed at my balls and started to lick and massage them. Thetis probably finally regained senses after she saw the others but after one look at my expression that was enjoying everything, she relaxed and continued with a guilty expression.

Feeling a million kisses all over my body and cock, a second last thing was left- another few nymphs as if hearing my thoughts rushed and sat on my face with their fat fuck ass.

Their pussy dripped with love juices, fucking wet. I licked it, enjoying the warm yet cold liquid as if it were lemonade on a sunny day in Afghanistan.

On an oak tree. Hedwig stared at the scenery below with cold sweat and gave out a little hoot.

18