Chapter Five Volume Two: A New Path
912 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Five Volume Two: A New Path

First thing first I just wanted to say that for Webnovel I have created an auxiliary chapter with an image for most already known characters.

Second, I want to make a Q and A about this story so if you have any questions, you can ask and i will answer them, also if you have any ideas, you can also comment it

Third, for this chapter I tried something new, if you have any idea how I could make it better, I would be happy.

ENJOY

***************************

In an infinite maze, "he" was calmly walking through different dimensions. His grey robe fluttered as every one of his steps seemed predestined as well as irregular. In his hands was a large infinite book with an unending amount of pages.

The being seemed blind but could still find his path, till a page of his book seemed to "burn". Opening the book, the being known as Destiny saw "chaos" the pages around the burned one were in utter disorder with words and symbols in every direction without making any sense.

He calmly looked at it and then walked away saying "a new fateless one has broken the strings of fate"

Death, the second oldest endless, daughter of father time and mother night, "she who trumps and defies all of existence", was sitting in her realm.

She did not have many things to do because all the dead souls belonged to the death gods of many pantheons. Because mortals worship the divine beings they belong to then and for now, there were almost no atheists with the presence of gods being known to the world.

As the sound of strings breaking echoed throughout existence she smiled and said, "the world will be in chaos once again".

The three Moirai could not believe it, they had been defied by a Greek god. He wasn't even a primordial who could see fate and manipulate it to a certain level.

They looked in the profound horizon and spoke

"he who" "defies us" "shall perish" as their voice drowned reality, a gigantic eye looked down at some gods unaware of their independent fate.

Zeus frowned, he had heard something, something ominous making him remember something that haunted his "dreams", his older brother. Someone who could kill him, he remembered his fight with Atlas that shocked the earth before a barrier separated them

Zeus was also jealous that Hades had his subordinate's complete trust and loyalty while he, Zeus, only had their hope.

When he heard his brother's voice he was angry, why did he interfere in his affair with mortals when he was the god of the dead. Did he hope to become the patron god of the humans when he was so terrifying (not that Zeus would ever admit this) and when Zeus told them that he was their creator.

Hera was angry she had been injured by the Underworld when she tried forcefully to become its queen.  Why did it accept that Hades prick? There is also her ass of a husband who promised he wouldn't cheat but he did and many times. He was as much as a whore as Aphrodite that goddess born from a penis who calls herself the most beautiful, heh does she really think that she was more beautiful than the queen of gods Hera herself.  There also was the fact that Hades called himself a god-king this just made her even angrier. And What the fuck is the END she thought.

I sat on my throne waiting, a grey-black smoke appears in front of me, and lightly bowed.

"Greetings lord Hades," said Hecate the goddess of magic, and the mist thought, for now, the mist doesn't really exist because the gods are not hidden from the mortals.

"Welcome Hecate, please to see you" I responded, Hecate has long black hair with yellow-orange eyes, she has a tattoo on her forehead it was a symbol with a circle in the middle and a half moon on each side. She wore a black "toga" with red ribbons.

"Why have you called for me?" she asked with her gaze fixed on me.

"I want you to teach me magic?" I revealed as I stood up and made a sign for her to follow me.

"You want to learn magic?!" she gasped puzzled, we then reached a room with a round table made of dark wood with red crimson chairs and a blue fire for the light.

"Yes," I acknowledged sitting in one of the chairs and showing her the chair in front of me for her to sit. I have the goal to reach immortality with magic. Why? Because that is, for now, the only way I have found to become a primordial, a bit like the Monkey King if I become immortal through many ways without using artifacts or other things that bring immortality. I have found for now eight ways, but I think there may be more, those are Ki, Magic, Techniques, Faith, One with the World (buddha, etc.), Enlightenment, Aura, and runes.

"I accept!" she smiled, happy to teach me her "art". Her face then quickly turned stern like a German teacher. "There are many types of magic, but we will concentrate on my specialty. Magic is imposing one's will on everything and nothing."

"Everything and Nothing… Chaos?!" I questioned not understanding what she meant by that

"yes and no. There are three categories of magic users which depend on their capabilities. The first one is interacting with the laws of nature permitting one for example to create a blizzard. The second one is warping reality, this is the level of most magic gods are though there are great differences between magic users of this category going from diverting the sight of a divine being by changing reality to making reality illogical. The third and final one is impossible, illogical, unthinkable, and unreachable because this is above the potential of every being, above one's fate, and destiny. It is the power to "organize" nothingness, the absolute void, the place where the "three" were "born" and where everything will end." She said acknowledging my question.

The goddess of magic then continued "magic is all about organizing chaos and while oceans of mysteries remain, we have deduced that this requires three things control, power, and balance." Her voice drowned the world in heaviness.

In her hand was a bright red light and as she waved one of her hands a bright orange flame appeared which then became a wolf to a dagger. She smiled and said "Come on let's start"

26