Arc 1 Chapter 4 (2)
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Daily Life of the Academy: The Four Girls>

The sun is shining despite the sun. Many teenagers are still playing outside while spending the remaining time of the weekend.

 

It was quite a fun weekend for the girls, forgetting about the burdensome work and having a relationship with some friends.

 

On the other hand, I parted ways with Neesan because he had a sudden job. Even so, we were satisfied. Our relationship has gotten better.

 

Before she left, she gave me a kiss and said goodbye to me. I was silent for a while and held back the embarrassment of the kiss.

 

Finally, Neesan's presence was no longer there. She was getting farther and farther away from me. The elegant dress is no longer in my sight, disappearing.

 

Now, I chose the remaining time to go home and clean my apartment. I quickly reached into my pants pocket and opened a small book to read along the way.

 

On the way, a girl met me suddenly. The girl met me at the same time, carrying groceries on the weekend.

 

Unintentionally, my eyes ignored the writing on the booklet and paid attention to the girl. We couldn't ignore each other.

 

"Rivandy?" The girl with twin pigtails called my name.

 

"Aurora. Where have you been? I just came back from an elite restaurant. It was a little troublesome."

 

"I've already left the market to buy groceries." Aurora made an exhausted face, it was quite a hassle to be at the market for several hours.

 

"I see. I've been doing that since yesterday, too. The prices there are quite cheap."

 

"Oh yes Rivandy. Are you busy?"

 

"Actually, busy. I need to clean my apartment and rest." I answered honestly, my lips simply parted.

 

However, Aurora unwittingly made a cute expression, hiding her feelings while letting me go home. But, she made a suspicious gesture.

 

"It's okay if you're busy. I can go home alone." Aurora responded to my answer that was inversely proportional to her feelings.

 

The sweet aura is irresistible. Shining eyes deceive speech. I can't let a sweet girl like Aurora be left alone.

 

"Alright. I'll come with you." Forced, I relented because I didn't want to ruin a girl's feelings, boys are always wrong.

 

"Let's go. Let's go to the park." The expression on Aurora's face turned so happy that she hugged me and wouldn't let go.

 

"Okay. We'll spend some time together." The sound of gusts drifted through the air, giving up the time left just to be with Aurora.

 

We walked like a new couple, holding hands in harmony and looking at each other. There was nothing else.

 

[***]

 

Gorcyed Park, a beautiful park with a wide variety of flowers blooming, various trees preserved, and a clean and well-maintained lake.

 

When we arrived at the park, the weather was quite cloudy, sometimes hot. But, the breeze was cool. Many people visit the park to break up their routine.

 

Upon arrival at the park tree, a girl wearing a scarf rushed up to us and gave a lovely welcome for coming to the park on the weekend.

 

We both found the girl. She was wearing a short skirt and a red scarf. Her shoulder-length brown hair gave her an autumn smile.

 

"Here you are." Akishima ran in front of us, giving a welcome to the weekend.

 

"A-Akishima." We returned the greeting in unison, but Akishima immediately approached Aurora and gave some compliments.

 

"Good job! You've brought the Prince here. Your acting is good too." Akishima's praise was accompanied by a stroke on her head.

 

"Don't be like that! I'm embarrassed." Aurora endured the embarrassment with a flushed face...

 

Aurora was used. She was forced to act all along so that I couldn't refuse her request. It was quite painful to be used for personal gain.

 

"What are you doing? You used Aurora to get me to come here?" I clarified the scarf girl's meaning.

 

"Of course. I like her talent" Without any guilt, he answered to develop talent.

 

I was a little annoyed by that question. She was using Aurora to waste more of my time. There was no good reason to stay in the park. So, I should go home.

 

"I'll just go home. I'm busy." I decided to go home and ignored Akishima.

 

"Wait a minute! You can't leave!" Akishima tried to prevent me from leaving, though he couldn't say anything to keep me here.

 

Before leaving, Evelyn and Sheeran hugged me quickly, my body feeling heavy because they were always clinging to me.

 

"Rivandy! Finally, you came, desu!" Evelyn prevented me from going home, not wanting to be left behind by a prince like me.

 

"Darling! I'm always waiting for you. You can't go home yet!" Sheeran too, the sweet girl scent stopped me in my tracks, her eyes seducing me to prevent me from moving.

 

"Akishima! You..." My sharp gaze was on the sly girl beside Aurora.

 

Akishima laughed at my defeat. He grinned triumphantly. "Hehehehe. I have a backup plan. So, you can't run away anymore."

 

"Don't go, desu! I don't want you to go."

 

"I don't want you to be alone in this city. There will be some mischievous thieves who want to catch you." Sheeran pleaded.

 

"There is no such story!"

 

"Rivandy. Don't go! Please." Aurora was still pleading with her beautiful and charming eyes.

 

Never mind. I can't leave this park. The glazed eyes of the three girls made me nauseous and relented. Maybe I could arrange the schedule again.

 

"Alright. Maybe I'll accompany you guys. I have a little time." It's better to give in to a girl than to put my ego first. Besides, I need some fresh air in the garden.

 

"Hooray! I've been waiting for an opportunity for us to secure the Math Prince from that rogue thief." Akishima's right hand moved upwards, celebrating the success of his mission.

 

"We have also prepared so that no one steals my dear Pengaran." Sheeran's body moved like a soldier's, alert steps when there was a disturbance.

 

Evelyn and Aurora are still looking at me, hoping that I won't do anything strange this weekend.

 

"As you wish. I'll keep you company in this park." A sigh escaped my mouth, resigned to spending time with the four girls.

 

Finally, we decided to have a picnic in the park, leaning against the trees while eating food and gossiping. It was rare to do academy work in the park. It can be done after the weekend.

 

[***]

 

When the three girls were enjoying their time, I decided to lean against the tree while reading a small book to pass the time.

 

Aurora and Sheeran exchanged their thoughts, getting along well with their laughter, the soft voices in each conversation.

 

There was no possibility of Sheeran and Akishima getting along over the Prince of Math, when it was just a small matter that didn't need to be magnified.

 

However, Evelyn remained silent, ignoring their girl talk and began to shorten the distance to me. Her eyeballs were silent for a while, her cheeks starting to puff up.

 

I was somewhat distracted by Evelyn's envious gaze, causing me to not focus on reading. As a result, the writing in the small book was overlooked by a lolita.

 

"What's wrong Evelyn? You're watching me all the time." My eyes flicked to Evelyn, curious and eager to speak.

 

"You're cheating, desu. I've never seen a student as tall as a tower, desu." Evelyn both praised and insinuated me.

 

"You always work hard and diligently, desu. But, never sick, desu."

 

Evelyn's problem is quite complicated. It's not like I can just calm down and talk to a normal girl. She was quite curious about my body.

 

"Oh, I see. I haven't felt any pain. In fact, I rarely sleep but I've always been healthy."

 

"How, desu? I want to know, desu."

 

"First. Take 15-20 minutes of sleep during the day. Secondly, eat plenty of vegetables and fruits. Lastly, frequent exercise and relaxation. I often relax in the apartment."

 

"Oh yeah. About the height, I really don't know. Maybe it's from birth." My mouth ended the explanation, hopefully the lolita would understand what I was saying even though it was quite complicated.

 

"You're a liar, desu. I drank the milk but it didn't increase, desu." Evelyn accused me of being like Lyffia, a girl who liked to lie in the fairy tale Lyffia the Liar.

 

The conversation with Evelyn was difficult, having to think of what to say so as not to hurt Evelyn's heart.

 

"That's... not enough. You should sleep well. You can exercise to increase your height."

 

We continued our long and tiring conversation. But, it was still answered. Despite that, Evelyn was not to be outdone and continued to attack with questions.

 

When the girls' chatter had ended with some bickering over the topic of the prince, they wanted to open the lunchbox and intended to bribe. However, they all paused in disbelief for a few seconds.

 

"Rivandy! What are you doing?" Akishima yelled and pointed at me with his index hand.

 

"Nothing. Evelyn just told me to finish all these vegetables." My mouth responded to the question while being bribed by Evelyn.

 

"Rivandy. Finish this, desu! There's plenty more, desu." Evelyn pointed the spoon towards my mouth without feeling any weirdness.

 

Not only Akishima, Aurora and Sheeran felt pain. Their hearts were broken because of that little boy's bribe. It was as if their hopes had been crushed.

 

"No! You can't take that bribe for granted." Akishima flatly refused, feeling defeated by the lolita girl.

 

"Why? She wants me to spend it all."

 

Because of my stupid answer, Akishima came up with a brilliant idea. The idea had already ignited quickly whenever there was a certain situation, it could be solved with the game created.

 

"Yosh! I want all the girls here to play a fun game. The one who wins can bribe Rivandy to her heart's content."

 

"We'll play Paper Scissors and Rock!"

 

I'm watching them play as well as being the referee for the four of them. So, there must be no cheating.

 

"Rock paper scissors!" Their hands moved quickly, both hands deciding their match.

 

During the match, Akishima won 2 rounds without defeat. Sheeran advanced to the finals even though his opponent was a bit tough.

 

"Yeah. I won." Akishima rejoiced at his victory.

 

Aurora put on a gloomy face, still holding her breath for the next match by preparing some plans.

 

"Alright. Now we'll decide whether or not I'll bribe Rivandy! This is my chance." Sheeran's spirits were high, eager to win and get the prize.

 

"You can't. You won't win against me." Akishima would not budge, wanting to boast of victory.

 

"Rock paper scissors! Rock paper scissors! Rock paper scissors!" The final match intensified.

 

Sheeran chose scissors because he was a beginner. Akishima guessed and was able to toy with him. So, Akishima was able to beat Sheeran easily.

 

"Why do you keep winning?" Sheeran protested, his face flushed and his hands clenched into fists.

 

"Because you always use scissors at the start of the round. So, I was able to beat you twice in a row." Akishima explained, directing a stone gesture towards his opponent.

 

Now, Akishima won. He got the gift that a girl would want. He opened the lunchbox and pointed the wooden chopsticks at me.

 

His face lit up as he held the lunchbox and made sure the food on the chopsticks didn't fall to the ground.

 

"Here. Rivandy. Open your mouth!" Akishima's hand holding the spoon pointed towards my mouth, impressed like a beautiful lover.

 

As a result, the three of them who saw me felt envious and tried to win the match in the next round. After that mouthful, the next round restarted.

 

The next round. Akishima faced Evelyn, Aurora faced Sheeran. Their hands were ready to choose.

 

The choice in hand was theirs. They had to defeat Akishima in order to give me a mouthful of spoon.

 

"Rock paper scissors! Rock paper scissors! Rock paper scissors!" The intensity of the match became faster.

 

Akishima won without losing a single game. Meanwhile, Aurora and Sheeran had to fight again because they got one point and one draw.

 

Aurora and Sheeran just stared at each other, languidly silent because they were often haunted by defeat. So, they just watched.

 

Akishima and Evelyn swung their arms, again duelling for their victory.

 

"Paper scissors ro-"

 

"..." Suddenly, someone hugged Evelyn and fell down while hugging the lolita on the ground.

 

It was so unexpected that Akishima was left speechless. They couldn't believe it, doubting the incident.

 

Their bodies were shocked by an electric shock, revealing something unexpected and unforgettable.

 

"Eh?" Aurora and Sheeran were shocked, seeing an incident that did not match reality.

 

"What happened?" Aurora approached Akishima, patting his shoulder.

 

"Why didn't I?" Sheeran looked down sluggishly, wanting to cry because he wished to be hugged by the prince.

 

"Noisy! You always ruin my atmosphere." Akishima's mouth was burning, uncomfortable listening to Sheeran's melodious and affectionate voice.

 

"..." Sheeran chose to ignore him as she focused on the situation that made her envious.

 

Upon investigation, Evelyn was hugged by me suddenly, the lack of sleep resulting in having to sleep during the day.

 

"Aurora. Help me, desu!"

 

"Don't go! I don't want to leave you." Already delirious, my arms embraced Evelyn and

 

Everyone was silent, the picnic had been a disaster for a lolita. She had become the prince's target. Evelyn could not escape from my tight arms.

 

"Ja-Don't worry, Evelyn! I'll save you." Aurora released the hug and moved Evelyn away from me, hugging the traumatised lolita and then returning from the park to Evelyn's residence.

 

"I should have been the one hugged." Sheeran ran away from the picnic and returned to his apartment, unable to accompany her because his spiteful instincts had been activated.

 

"Disgusting. I'll just go home." Akishima prepared to go home and closed his lunch, leaving us behind.

 

Finally, I was left alone, sleeping soundly and unaware of their existence. Despite the loneliness, I was able to sleep peacefully.

 

Well, at least I could feel the peace and hope that no other girl would come to me quietly while sleeping with the thick grass as a bed.

0