Arc 1 Chapter 5 (2)
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Class I Science C: Friendship>

On Tuesday, 16 Ucheryc 1468, Apollo's sun showed itself, lighting up the day with cool air. The leaves were falling and starting to brown. So, some of the people of Roshan Capital had to wear scarves to keep their necks safe.

The red buildings and other structures stood tall, not to be toppled by time. The public roads started to get crowded, vehicles began to take over the streets and began to deliver passengers.

On one street, there were two academy students walking together, walking towards the academy. They were feeling the autumn that was beginning to hit Roshan Capital.

"Hey, Zhukov." The girl with the scarf, Akishima, called out to Zhukov beside her.

"Yes. It's strange that you're not with Rivandy. What's wrong?" The other student, Zhukov returned Akishima's greeting, feeling that there was something strange about his current behaviour.

"Nothing. He's just walking with three loads." Akishima responded. "He's carrying two to three girls. So, he's walking slower than before."

"With three burden girls? What's wrong with them?" Zhukov was getting more and more curious about what was going on with Rivandy completely.

"Well, that's... You know. Rivandy became a student who had to serve the girls. So, ...." Akishima couldn't help but laugh, not allowed to laugh in front of Zhukov on the grounds of good manners.

"Apparently he's more unlucky. Have you ever met him?"

"Yes, just before I left the apartment this morning, I met her. Her face looked anxious, in a hurry to ask for my help. But I, with all hesitation, chose to leave her in her predicament. So, this is how she is now." He explained in detail, not missing any information.

"The three girls are behind her, embracing each other. The other one is being carried like a child, her motivation for not wanting to be a child."

Zhukov heard it all. Complaint after complaint had been heard several times from the mouth of the girl with the scarf. Now, he had to tell the truth.

"Akishima. You should help her. Please lift Rivandy's shoulders so he can't walk. Give a prince a heavier burden. He'll be ready to bear it." Instead of defending Rivandy, Zhukov suggested that Rivandy should get into more trouble.

"No way. "She'll surely scream in pain, bearing even more weight on her already overburdened shoulders," Akishima mused, his voice filled with sympathy that contradicted his decision not to help.

They were busy sarcasming on their way. If they reached the academy, they rushed to class and then ignored the commotion in the academy hallway.

[***]

"Zhukov!" Akishima called out, he was on edge, anxious if he didn't do something as an academy student.

"What's wrong?" Zhukov asked, turning his head forwards, to Akishima. "You look worried." He examined the look on her face, already knowing where it was going.

"I forgot to do my maths assignment. How is this?" Akishima panicked, showing Zhukov a blank book, forgetting to do the maths because he was busy spying on a prince.

Zhukov thought for a moment, already expecting Akishima to forget to do the maths assignment. Before introducing himself at the first class, Zhukov already knew Akishima couldn't do maths.

Even if told to answer maths questions, Akishima couldn't do it, so Zhukov had to help him just because he was a classmate.

"Alright. You have to copy my notebook quickly before Mrs Minerva (Specialisation Maths Teacher) comes and punishes someone like you." Zhukov gave the notebook to Akishima, giving up as time was running out.

"Alright. Do it!" Akishima rushed to his seat and started to open a pencil and write on the paper.

This was somewhat rushed. However, there was no other choice. Akishima had to solve the exponential problems by copying his best friend's book.

Almost all the problems had been written in a hurry. However, the writing was still neat. Most women in Roshan Capital could write neatly. Unlike the other kingdoms, only noble people can write and read.

Almost done. Akishima was about to finish the homework done at the academy. This was an act that should not be imitated but was done by a number of students at school. They did their homework at school when the time was tight and they wanted to submit it.

"Just a little more, I'll..." To Akishima's misfortune, there was a woman already standing in front of his eyes. He was preparing to chastise the girl in front of him.

"Ehem." The sound of dehem was heard by Akishima, Akishima's eyes were immediately fixed on the creepy figure.

When Mrs Minerva stood right in front of Akishima, her face was pale, her eyes wide open in panic.

"What are you doing, Akishima Renji(秋島 恋次)?" Mrs Minerva's glasses stared at Akishima, intimidating the naughty student who liked to copy other students' books.

Akishima smiled wryly, getting a bad feeling from Mrs Minerva's murderous and unforgiving aura. Just like Mrs Rivera, Roshan's history teacher.

"I'm sorry, Mum. I forgot to do my maths." Without any guilt, Akishima answered honestly, without hiding anything.

Mrs Minerva didn't like listening to excuses. She was considered a lethal teacher because of her strict attitude towards her students, to the point of keeping students silent until the end of the lesson.

"Akishima Renji! You're being punished for copying the maths assignment. You should be doing your maths work on time, not late." Mrs Minerva reprimanded in a creepy voice, but Akishima was prepared to accept the punishment.

"And Zhukov. You're punished for giving out books and letting Akishima copy your books." Not only that, Zhukov was punished for giving away books to copy.

"Yes, Mum." Without complaint, Zhukov carried out the punishment. He stood up from his seat and left the classroom with Akishima.

Finally, Akishima and Zhukov stood in the hallway of the academy lamenting their fate. Because of that, they were punished until Mrs Minerva's lesson was over.

"I'm sorry. I got you punished." Akishima apologised, bowing towards Zhukov to be forgiven.

"It's okay. The important thing is that we accept the punishment happily, without any complaints." Zhukov responded, accepting the consequences without even a protest.

They stood in the hallway, there was nothing they could do. Mrs Minerva gave an explanation after the students had collected their assignments. Everything was silent, there was nothing the two chastised could do.

Not long after, a princely student walked in the hallway. The prince was holding dozens of textbooks brought by the teacher.

Akishima and Zhukov were surprised, not because there was a student outside the classroom, but because of the clothes that the men couldn't wear before.

The clothes Rivandy was wearing were academy clothes with a short skirt like a girl, coupled with long socks that covered his legs up to his thighs.

This was common for a boy who behaved like a girl to wear. If there were men wearing girls' clothes, they were made fun of.

Akishima and Zhukov fought hard to contain their laughter, glancing at each other with looks that said everything. They saw me, not as the Rivandy they knew, but more like a teenage girl caught in the wrong clothes.

"What are you wearing, Rivandy?" Akishima couldn't help looking at me, so fit to be a girl.

"You're so fit to be a girl." Zhukov continued, covering his mouth to keep from laughing.

I didn't understand, immediately asking, "What's so funny?"

Akishima asked, "Nothing. Why are you dressed like a girl?"

I remembered why I was wearing such embarrassing clothes. It all started with the three girls being carried away, leaving me behind as the first lesson was about to start.

"It's because I... came to class late. Those three girls entered the class instead of me and got a tardy punishment."

"Mrs Rivera punished me because she was on disciplinary duty at the gate. For being late, I was told to wear a girl's uniform and be a servant to the teachers. I had to deliver books to different classes until the second lesson ended."

Akishima and Zhukov listened to my story until the end. They let out a long sigh. Apparently, there were more unfortunate people than the two of them.

"Looks like we're better off than Rivandy." Akishima whispered, the mood getting better.

"You're right. We should treat Rivandy like a daughter." Zhukov replied to Akishima's whisper.

"Looks like I have to go to Class I Saintek D to give the teacher the textbook." I hurriedly left the two of them, my pride already ruined by them.

"Bye, Rivany-chan! Have a nice day." Akishima parted and said goodbye.

"Please lift your skirt! The girls will tease you." Zhukov added, wanting to see the contents of the skirt I was wearing.

I just fell silent, a little annoyed at getting that call, but there was no other choice as I had to fulfil the academy students' duty to send books to each class.

In the end, they served their punishment happily. It turned out that there were still people more unfortunate than them.

"Who told her to carry three loads? In the end, he was wronged too." Zhukov stopped his laughter, his position returned to standing in the hallway, the ideal punishment position.

"I got a new inspiration for a drawing later." Akishima's head lit up, preparing to carry out his drawing plan.

"I was waiting for you." Zhukov was getting curious as to what the brown-haired girl wanted to do.

Although Akishima could not learn maths, he could excel in painting and music, it was easy for him.

They were just waiting for the time for their punishment to be completed and could return to class for the next lesson.

0