Arc 1 Chapter 2 (1)
24 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Violet Girl : Monologue>

6 Ucheryc 1464, Roshan Capital are on their holiday. The workers rest at home and do the activities they want to do.

An old flat with a fragile building. The irregular arrangement of wood is a result of being eaten by termites. The wooden foundation still survives even though it is not taken care of.

In a dark room, a silence. The window curtains blocked the sun from entering.

A girl sleeping in bed. Violet hair is messy without a hair tie. A small and innocent face as well as a shrouded body.

Moments later, she opened her eyes, got out of bed and lit up the dark flats.

Before long, a loud noise coming from outside caused her consciousness to be clearer and dispelled his drowsiness.

She rushed to the door in her nightshirt and shorts. Her narrowed violet eyes glanced at a hole in a door.

"...."

"Sheeran. Wake up! Help me first!" A woman appeared at the door of the flats.

"Yes, ma'am! Wait a minute!"

The girl opened the door without thinking. Her eyes recognised the figure in front of her eyes.

"What's the matter, ma'am?"

"Please clean the terrace first! I'm going to the flower shop right now." The woman left Sheeran a broom and mop.

Sheeran raised her eyebrows. The woman rushed out of the apartment in a black jacket and knee-length skirt.

She accepted it without a second thought. Haven't showered and had breakfast, she's been told to mop first. This has become a routine every week.

"There is no other choice. I have to clean everything up."

Sheeran decided to exhaust herself to get rid of the dust on the terrace of the wooden flats. She swept the floor and then mopped the floor with water mixed with soap.

After cleaning the floor and glass of the flats, Sheeran put the cleaning tools in front of the flats and rushed to take a shower.

"Exhausting too. I'd better take a shower and have breakfast first. After that, I can relax."

She grabbed a towel on the clothesline and rushed to the bathroom. There, she can use the hot water in the apartment.

After taking a bath, she searched the room with the towel over her body and looked for the clothes she usually wore.

She was wearing a light shirt with a short skirt. A sweet girl's aura radiated in the mirror while smiling. "I was cute from the start."

"I'd better go. A restaurant for commoners will be opening soon."

Sheeran upgraded her apartment with the apartment key in her hand and rushed to a place she used to visit.

The Capa area is an area full of markets and restaurants for commoners.

[***]

In the Capa District, the Vyrena Restaurant is a bustling restaurant with queues of commoners that troubled the restaurant staff.

Weekends are quite crowded and a good time to go to the district.

Besides being affordable, they can get a good experience when they are at that restaurant, not inferior to restaurants that only serve small dishes.

"Come on! Bring order 2!" A shout from a cashier to his employees.

"The third and fourth orders arrived soon. So, wait a little longer!" She tells the customer to wait.

Shortly after, Sheeran arrived at the restaurant and stood in line for the cashier. As time went on, Sheeran met the cashier. 

She turned to the woman and their eyes seemed to know Sheeran better. She greeted the girl during work time.

"Sheeran. You came here apparently. Anything I can help with?"

"Um. I ordered the usual. Don't be too spicy. I can't hold on anymore."

She chuckled. A fat body and a bunch of Aegis money in her hands. She looked casually at the girl like an angel and joked, "Don't be like that! I didn't put in a lot of chillies this time."

"Eh, I see. I guess I'll just pick something else."

"That's enough! Since you're a regular customer, I'm giving you a discount. How?"

The cashier seduces Sheeran into taking a discount at the restaurant. It worked, Sheeran gave up this time.

"Okay. I'll wait at the counter." Sheeran left the cash register leaving 4.2 Aegis near the counter.

The cashier was quick to take orders from regulars. She scribbled a few words in cursive and shouted and then handed the paper to the kitchen clerk.

"Medium portion of Red Beans!"

"Next customer!"

Sheeran took an outdoor seat. It took a while to place an order. She just sat alone in the middle of a table of two to four people.

After waiting for orders by gazing at the Capa area, a waiter brought several orders. She approached Sheeran and placed the order on the table.

"Vegetable Red Beans with Herbal Tea?"

"Yes."

"Please enjoy the order! I must hurry to the next table."

She left Sheeran and brought another order. Sheeran took a spoon and devoured her breakfast. She tidied up her breakfast so that a servant could take it to the back. 

After that, Sheeran decided to buy some things before heading home. Items that can be purchased are toiletries and others.

"Finished. I'd better get out of here."

She left the restaurant while bidding farewell to the cashier. She received a response in the form of a wave of the hand.

She bought toiletries and then went home in a crowd of commoners.

[***]

After arriving home with the groceries, Sheeran meets a woman who is the caretaker of her flats.

She greeted, "Sheeran! You've cleared the terrace. I'm impressed with you."

"Hmm ... it's nothing, Auntie." Sheeran forced a smile.

"Please clean up the plants over there! I'm tired of walking from the flower shop to here."

"Wait a moment! I want to clean up this tool room first, then I'll help you."

"Yes. Don't belong!"

Sheeran entered her flats and rushed to put her toiletries in the bathroom. Then, she cleaned her room for a moment before watering the plants.

She checked the condition of the plants in front of the apartment yard. Watering, inspecting plants and preventing pests from damaging plants. That's all she can do.

"Heh! Tired! I've finished everything. Time to rest first!"

Sheeran folded her arms for taking care of the plants with all his might. She saw no damage to the plant.

She returned to the flats and forgot the fatigue he felt.

[***]

The sky was ruled by black clouds and the sky was clear. Sheeran left the flat to do something important.

The flat door was neatly locked and all the rooms had been cleaned beforehand. The violet ambitious girl walked away from her apartment. 

Incidentally, no landlord could give her such a hard task. Both her eyes and ears were made sure not to see or hear Aunt Anita's voice.

"No Aunt Anita. Now, I can get out of here."

Sheeran leaves silently. Violet skirt and long sleeves. Her footsteps were a little rushed, thus causing a slight misunderstanding. 

"I hope it's a sunny day until the afternoon."

In Gorcyed Park, Sheeran looks for a good place for herself. She needed time to let go of her anxiety.

She heard some of the usual chatter in the garden. The two girls discussed the fairy tale Prince Charming which was popular among girls.

".... ? Right? I can't believe it."

"If you meet Prince Charming in a fairy tale, you will get a special and unnatural relationship then he proposes to you and ..."

"You must be kidding! The prince in this kingdom doesn't pay attention to us."

"He's always had a good life on the Krasnaya Line."

"I always fantasised about finding a lover who could accompany me."

"But, the girl who got Prince Charming in this kingdom is the most beautiful girl ever."

"Hopefully I get the proposal."

They laughed lightly at the discussion. Books containing the cover of Prince Charming (Krasiva Prince) can be purchased at bookstores.

Sheeran just listened without turning to the girl. She hides herself

But, amid the chatter, a raindrop escaped from the cloud and drove the gardeners out of the park.

"Wow! It's about to rain! We'd better go to my house. There, there are biscuits and tea that

"Yes. Come on!"

Meanwhile, Sheeran couldn't go anywhere. The heavy rain forced her to wait under a tree.

"Well, it's raining. I forgot to bring an umbrella. I have to wait for this rain to finish."

When it was raining, she saw someone in the middle of the rain. The rain that fell in the park was quiet and soothing, but his clothes would get wet if didn't take shelter.

His tall body, handsome face like a prince, and the wet clothes he wore. The look in his eyes was not much different from the poor child, his body letting itself be washed away in the rain.

"Eh?" Sheeran's gaze was distracted by the presence of a person drenched in rain.

"What is he doing there? Why doesn't he take shelter?"

"Besides, he's handsome! He's... as handsome as a Prince!"

Sheeran's heart was shot by a raining prince. Unknowingly, she fell into the abyss of love. This reaction was followed by a heartbeat that expanded throughout her body.

Her body did not move when faced with the handsome prince who only allowed herself to be rained on.

Her heart whispered to her to get the handsome prince in the garden as soon as possible.

"It can't be allowed! I have to meet him and make him my lover before it's too late."

"My prince! I'm coming for you!"

2