Arc 1 Chapter 2 (2)
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Violet Girl : Prince Aura>

The rain hit the garden of Gorcyed. All residents of shade parks use umbrellas to leave rain-soaked gardens behind.

Unlike others, a young boy with a handsome face like a prince, tall, and charming.

If the two girls hadn't hurried there, they had the good fortune of meeting the prince.

Sheeran tried to approach the teenager. But it was hard to identify yourself with the teenager. "Too handsome! I can't move."

"But it's raining. More importantly, I'm gonna go see him and take him out of the sun."."

Sheeran decided to follow him into hiding. The distance between teenagers is pretty far. As he looked back, Sheeran hid and slowly walked away.

She also keeps the student in her care. It's hard enough to see him when it's raining.

An unusual scene took place. Where the prince's student let himself be showered.

He felt the aura that followed him. No threats, only curiosity, no doubt. He looked slowly and nobody followed him.

"...." She turned her head left and right, in turn, wanting to know the shadow that was following her in the garden.

"It's like someone's following me."

"Who?"

"Nothing. It's just a feeling."

He turned away and felt the rain. His eyes were fixed on the garden flooded with water. No tree holds back rainwater, so many of them leave the Garden Gorcyed.

The teenager glanced for a moment. There's nothing to be done. Just looking for a wet seat. 

The teenager turned around and folded his legs in exhaustion, his hair flowing down his neck and face.

"...." He sat down on a wooden chair and let himself be drenched in rain.

He covered his eyes with wet hair. Quiet, not a word. Just stare blankly.

Meanwhile, Sheeran glanced at the teenager. Hiding from the wall and looking at the teenager for a moment.

There was anxiety about the student's rain-drenched condition. She argued in her heart with her heated body.

"Kyaa!! The prince! He got drenched in rain. How's this?"

"But, I don't know what to do. I'd rather just wait." 

Sheeran prepared the heart and mind to meet with the student. Both her legs were shaking violently and it was difficult to walk to take her to the shade.

She looks for opportunities to approach the rain boy, as they call the boy with whom the rain belongs.

"Why is he standing still? I'm worried about you."

That phrase cannot be conveyed. Rain showers stop her thoughts. The turmoil of her heart rebelled against his intention to help prince students from the rain.

"Ah! Even in the rain, he is handsome!"

"No! Nooo! If another girl comes near her, I don't have a chance!"

"I'd better wait out the rain."

Sheeran is waiting for the rain. It still finds safe refuge in the rain.

[***]

Sky overridden by the clouds. They had to take their clothes off in the yard. Expecting rain because it calms their mood.

So was mine. I sat there staring out the window but expecting things that weren't in my mind.

"Well, I'm out. It's too quiet here."

I decided to go for the door. Forget the jacket and the hat. Just clothes coming out of quiet flats

I decided to go for the door. Forget the jacket and the hat. Just clothes coming out of a quiet apartment.

Immediately I looked at another apartment. I remember the gloomy girl who was beside me. Maybe I'm not too familiar with her.

"She's probably busy right now."

I'm always talking to myself. My mind is always rushing. Maybe, I didn't take it too seriously.

After leaving the flat, I walked casually and walked aimlessly. Haven't had a chance to say hello to anyone. Just awkward.

Since there was nowhere else, I decided to enter that beautiful, crowded place.

I heard the girls talking in the park. A park for common people, one that is used to enhance communication with one another.

The two girls looked relaxed. The books they carry strengthen their bonds even further.

".... ? Really? I can't believe it."

"If you meet prince charming in fairy tales, you'll get a special and unnatural relationship then he'll ask you and ..."

"You've got to be kidding! The prince of this kingdom takes no note of us."

"He always had a good life on the Krasnaya Line."

"I used to fantasise about having a boyfriend who could keep me company."

"But, the girl who gets a Prince Charming in the kingdom is the most beautiful girl who ever lived."

"I wish I had that proposal."

Ah. They were talking about Prince Charming in fairy tales. I didn't read it. It took me forever to read that fairy tale.

I'm more inclined to knowledge books because it's better. However, logic is inverted versus feeling.

As the rain is closing in on the park, their intent to leave the garden unfurled.

"Wow! It's going to rain! Better, let's go to my house. There are biscuits and warm tea."

"Yes. Come on!"

They both left the park and hurried toward their destination. The inhabitants of the park simply found shelter and returned because of the rain.

It's raining down. I can't stay in the shade. I'm just a permanent union rain boy. 

"It tastes better. I always remember this rain."

Somehow it gives me nightmares. It brought me both good luck and bad luck.

Someone approached me in anxiety. His good intentions wish to be revealed. And yet, all was held back by my black eyes.

"...."

"Who's following me?"

"Nothing seems to be happening. Forget it!"

I leave that aura out and ignore it. I decided to sit on a wet lawn chair.

It feels fresh. The smell of dirt when the rain fell. Good scents would corrupt my mind and my logic.

"So cold! I smell the dirt again. It's like, the atmosphere is cloudy. Not bad at all."

Meanwhile, the figure that follows a male in the rain is only silent and confused about what she must do. She had so many questions on her mind.

"H-How is this? If the prince gets sick, who will take care of him? Did he live alone? Nooo! I have to take care of him!"

"Oh, right. When it's raining, I want to tell you something. Maybe he'll be saved if he's dealt with right away."

"Aagh! Nooo! He's gonna leave me! I have to be by his side! He is my prince!" 

She was rutting her nasty hair. The look on a girl's face explodes, it's chaotic.

The girl had a lot on her mind when faced with such a crucial situation. The decisions in the conversation had to be chosen appropriately yet had no idea what to say.

"My prince! You're too handsome! I can't help this delusion!" The hallucinations continued to bind Sheeran further. 

Without realising it, the rain had stopped. Sheeran was only focused on her delusion.

I stood in the seat and left the wet chair behind. My footprints point to a beautiful pool park.

"Bad! If he leaves, he'll catch a cold. What a pity!" 

"I won't let it! I'm going to attack now!"

Sheeran speaks to herself. Her footsteps pursued me and intended to convey a vital matter.

When I got to the edge of the pond with the fish and the lotus flower, I leaned over and enjoyed the garden view with sunsets and rainbows after the rain.

Sheeran hid and chased me slowly. It settles down and hides. Just tracing the prince's student rain.

"How wonderful! I didn't know until the rain had a view like this!" I admire the sight I've painted in my eyeball.

"Excuse me!" A small voice paid attention to me. That girl didn't dare to approach me. This is what he gets."Mmm ..."

"...." I called and turned, turning to her.

"Eh?"

"...." Sheeran is still quiet. She can't extricate the expression."...."

"There's a little girl? Do I know her?" I asked myself. Not much to put out.

"Nooo! How is this? I'm so embarrassed!" Sheeran's mind is swelling. Her eye concentration is lowered as a result of the embarrassment and nervousness that assailing her. "No way! I have to say it before some other girl takes it away!"

"I... want to say ... something on you." Sheeran let out some words even though he was stammering, not fully fluent.

"Eh?" I was confused by the behaviour of the girl I'd just met.

Violet's hair was beautiful and shoulder deep. That girl's body is that of Aurora, the gloomy-looking girl in my class. There was no growing feeling but turning away because my face was red.

I sighed. This girl is hard to describe. It is necessary to calculate mathematical formulae to avoid hurting his feelings.

"I-is there anything you can say? Like, I'm feeling ..."

"It's okay! I am like this."

We argued within ourselves. The heart versus the tongue. Not a word has come out of our mouths yet. In addition, we are required to think more deeply so that no misunderstandings occur in this park.

"What am I supposed to say? The prince is too handsome!"

"This girl is too shy. More like, ... this is gonna be hard."

1