Arc 1 Chapter 2 (4)
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Popular Students: Moment of Urgency>

 

Back to the current state, where I lost consciousness after being head-butted by someone.

 

The dark shadows surrounded me, unable to remember what had happened to me in the past few hours.

 

I felt something uncomfortable, always approaching me and giving me the impression of a nightmare every time.

 

My whole body was immobilised and not much memory could be recalled, my hearing and vision were not fully functional.

 

"...." My body weakened without cause.

 

"What's going on?"

 

"What's wrong with me? Am I going to die?" No one responded.

 

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Black shadows began to approach, beginning to spread fear.

 

"Stop it! I don't want to! I still want to live!"

 

"Stop it! No! No!" I was attacked, making frightened noises so that I could get out of the shadow even for a moment.

 

I woke up, got up from the bed and held my face, taking a deep breath and thinking that I was fine.

 

"I'm still alive apparently."

 

I was on the bed. An unknown room. Never visited this room before. The classroom, library, and canteen. That's all I visited.

 

"Where am I?"

 

I asked myself, not believing my vision. It took me a while to make sense of the situation.

 

Before long, there was a girl who sneaked a look at me. Guiltily, she checked the condition emotionally, preventing a Prince of Maths like me from getting angry at a girl.

 

"Are you awake?"

 

"Yes. I bumped my head and my back hurts."

 

Since I was fine, the girl approached me and hugged me. Her body was warm and fragrant. I didn't expect this girl to be so aggressive.

 

"Darling! I'm sorry! I thought I killed you."

 

"Wait a minute! You're too close!"

 

The unfamiliar girl's hug made me uneasy. I've never been hugged before. Women's minds are complicated.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"I'm hugging you to make you look good."

 

"Okay. Let go of the hug first. I have something to say."

 

"Alright, Darling!"

 

She released the hug and looked at my face. I started asking her some questions.

 

"I want to ask you. Where am I? And why am I here?"

 

She answered briefly while recounting the incident. "I'm sorry! Because I attacked you with my head, you fell in the garden. I didn't do that on purpose. I was afraid that you would die."

 

"I panicked and didn't know what to do. After that, there were two girls who came to me and helped me to take you to the medical room."

 

"Is that so? I'm in the medical room."

 

I laid down quietly. Because of that girl's story, I didn't have to worry. Just wait a while before I recover.

 

"What about Aurora and Evelyn?"

 

"They're back in class and I'll take care of you with all my heart."

 

The violet-haired, teenage-bodied girl climbed onto the bed and looked at me with affection. It felt like having a caring lover.

 

"I don't care about maths. I will be your beautiful lover."

 

"It turns out you skipped maths." My gaze narrowed, the girl had deliberately skipped the lesson.

 

"There is no other choice! I have to take responsibility for making you enter this room." 

 

"If it's like that, I'll let you." Sheeran was happy that I allowed him to be in this medical room.

 

"Oh yeah. My name is Sheeran Chezka, will be your future wife." Sheeran introduced herself while shooting me.

 

"Rivandy. That's my name."

 

"Darling!" Sheeran immediately hugged me and smelled the warm princely scent. Not only that, this girl's motives are mysterious. My body felt tight. Can't let go of this hug.

 

"Wait! What are you doing?"

 

"I'm hugging you and don't want to let go. Because you are my heart mate."

 

"Why?"

 

"You kissed me in the park. Because of that, I won't part with you forever. It seems like my belly is growing because of the warm kiss." Sheeran rubbed his stomach as if it had grown.

 

"No! You won't get pregnant because I accidentally kissed you. In biology, kissing the opposite sex will not make you pregnant."

 

"Don't be like that! I'll take care of my child until it's born." Her face was filled with the scent of blooming flowers, feeling like she had found her idol.

 

I didn't understand. Sheeran was drunk on romance. Because of a kiss from a prince, Sheeran's romantic feelings grew and claimed to be my lover.

 

"If only I hadn't done that, Sheeran wouldn't be like this." In my mind, I complained.

 

"Don't worry! I'll ...."

 

In the midst of chatting with the girl in love, the girl with two pigtails entered the medical room instantly and closed the door hastily.

 

Then, she turned to the newly introduced couple. Our eyes were immediately drawn to Aurora. The two-ponytailed girl caught her breath after running fast.

 

"Rivandy! Sheeran! Come on! Get out of here! The girls will be looking for you."

 

"Wait a minute! Do you know Sheeran?"

 

"After you lost consciousness, Sheeran asked me to take you to the infirmary. You look better now." Aurora explained with her cute aura.

 

"I see. But, I ...." I doubted myself.

 

"Don't worry about your body. I'll be with you." Sheeran's embrace moved to my left hand, providing treatment from the lover.

 

"What are you doing?" Aurora showed anger at me.

 

"No idea! It just happened."

 

"Evelyn is looking for attention. It's time for us to escape! Your bag is already stashed inside my shirt."

 

"Okay. Eh?! Why is it inside your shirt?" I was surprised that my bag was stored inside Aurora's shirt.

 

"It's because... I... can't carry your bag. I was embarrassed. So I decided to keep your bag inside my shirt."

 

"You must have caught the Sheeran virus, right?" I suspected Aurora to be the one who would contract the disease of infatuation.

 

Aurora's face turned red. Hidden feelings were expressed. Whether intentionally or not. Aurora made a careless action.

 

"That's not it! I..."

 

She paused, unable to remove the bag from her clothes because it was stuck with a button or something.

 

"It won't come off! Your bag is stuck on me! How is this?" Aurora panicked and tried to remove the bag from inside the shirt.

 

"Why am I having this moment?" My hand tapped my forehead, getting the momentum wrong.

 

Two girls were conquered. Sheeran hugged my left hand and wouldn't let go. My bag was stuck and couldn't be released. Aurora had to take off her clothes in order to give me the bag.

 

But, I didn't want to see Aurora undress. I felt like jumping off a cliff when I saw Aurora undressing.

 

"Aurora. Sheeran. We're leaving now."

 

"What about your bag?"

 

"You can take your clothes off when it's quiet. Your apartment is fine." I got up and walked over to Aurora.

 

"Rivandy. You're ...."

 

Just as Aurora was about to say something, Sheeran interrupted the moment with a romantic call. He distracted me to make me forget about Aurora.

 

"Darling! Come on, let's go home together!" Sheeran took me home, wooing me like a lover.

 

"Wait for me!" Aurora approached me and we went home together.

 

[***]

 

The three of us walked while hiding behind the hallway, avoiding the hysterical girls. Voices from various places were clearly heard, making me want to help them.

 

They called my name as if asking for an important favour. It didn't matter if it was personal or emergency.

 

Their gazes sharpened and scattered in order to find me by a large percentage.

 

"Prince Rivandy! Where are you?"

 

"I'm not feeling well. Please treat me!"

 

"I can't do my assignment. Please help me!"

 

"I'm looking for you wherever you are."

 

Exits were sometimes blocked so I had to serve them all. I had a bad feeling in my gut and sweat was gradually pouring out.

 

However, Sheeran and Aurora told me to ignore them. I complied with their request and followed Aurora's lead. Just moments before leaving the academy.

 

The two girls extended their hands to me, so that we could get away from the girl who was chasing me.

 

Finally, we had left them behind. I felt a little guilty about them. Refusing their help because my health was more important.

 

I hope I don't run into that idol. That idol made me unable to think clearly not only with their music, but their appearance.

 

[***]

 

After arriving outside, the two girls had calmed down. Letting out a long sigh to protect me from the girls who were after me. If Printesta Idol found me, they would sing and cause a commotion.

 

Aurora hid behind me and opened her shirt to remove my bag from her body then put her clothes back on and handed the bag to me.

 

Shortly after, Evelyn met up with the three of us. She had already distracted them. So, that should give us time to get out of here.

 

Evelyn asked how the two of them were doing. "Aurora! Sheeran! Are you guys okay, desu?"

 

"Ti-It's fine. I'm just ...."

 

"She's embarrassed right now. I'm making out with my Darling!" Sheeran's hand hugged mine, not wanting to move away.

 

Evelyn's response looked very bad, seeing the romantic moment in front of her eyes was very disturbing.

 

"Rivandy! You already kissed Sheeran, desu. Then you embarrassed Aurora by looking inside his shirt, desu!"

 

"It was an accident! I didn't do such a cruel thing!"

 

"Rivandy, please take responsibility! I don't want anyone to see my body." Aurora held my hand. Aurora and Sheeran's bags were already in Evelyn's hands.

 

"Yes. I'll take responsibility! Besides, I-I haven't seen your body yet."

 

In the end, I had to go home with the three girls holding me. Aurora held my right hand in embarrassment and Sheeran hugged my left hand. Meanwhile, Evelyn rode on my shoulder, like a horse. I've never been this sluggish.

 

It feels so heavy. This is the punishment I got for making a mistake to them.

1