Chapter 2 : the SRA comes knocking
76 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oh god, I’m so tired. I’ve been glued to my chair for hours going over isekai request papers.

It wouldn’t be too bad if most kami just wish for a normal, average, angsty teen boy with no friends. But no of course they have to ask for the most specific people ever.

The bastards always fill up the ‘other’ option for the most ridiculous shit.

‘A 35-year-old famous singer with kids (2 minimum)’. why the hell would you want that?

‘A blind monk who starved while meditating (can’t be a virgin)’. That’s like one in a million.

‘A black 16-year-old (must have two white parents)’. DO I LOOK LIKE A GENIE?

‘Jesus’. –Jesus, this one just says Jesus.

These insane bastards are just having a competition of who can make the most stupid isekai at my expense.

Fuck this, where’s my rejected stamp.

*knock* *knock*

Oh god no

Fuck my life “come in”

“s-sir, we have a situation outside.”

Of course we do.

“What kind of situation?”

“t-the SRA are here sir. A whole bunch of them are holding a protest outside, and their representative is demanding you to come out and face them.”

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I’ll take anyone else but these guys, ill even take Zeus who keeps trying to seduce his heroes’ harems, and horses, and even dogs.

Anyway, the damn SRA (Shitty Reincarnation Association) is here. These bastards are relentless.

Since they figured out how to get to this reality they’ve been nothing but a pain in my ass.

I can’t stall these guys forever, ah I might as well get the suffering over with.

“okay inter, take me to where they are.”

“yes sir.”

Ugh, don’t sound so cheerful you gremlin. You’re walking me to my execution.

“We demand change.”

“This is inhumane”

“If you can’t make good isekai, don’t make one at all you bastards”

Oh god, I can hear their cries already and I haven’t even reached the front door.

“Call the SRA representative in miss intern.”

I can see them out there on the street. They are blocking traffic, getting back home will be a bitch if they stay here.

I’ll have to take the subway at this rate, and I’d rather pour honey on my ass and stick it in a bee hive before putting it on one of those nasty seats.

*thump* *thump* *thump*

Holy shit is this the representative. He’s huge, and also a fucking dragon.

“Hello, manager-san, I’m yuushiro the representative of the SRA and I’ve come today to complain about--”

He is a literal dragon, and not any regular dragon either. He looks like some legendary fire dragon, so why the hell is he complaining.?

“This treatment is absolutely unacceptable. We were meant to be great heroes who stopped evil—"

My god, could he speak any quieter? I can barely hear the bastard, he sounds so muffled.

“Mr. Yuushiro can you please try to speak a little louder, I can barely hear you. Also, you seem to have reincarnated into a powerful dragon, so don’t understand your complaint.”

“A dragon huh?”

Eh, why is he turning around—oh no—OH GOD NO.

“DON’T YOU DARE LOOK AWAY, LOOK AT ME. I WAS REINCARNATED AS A LEGENDARY DRAGON’S ASS.”

Where the hell do you want me to look? AND STOP WINKING AT ME LIKE THAT.

“You tell me how it is fair. How am I supposed to save a kingdom or have a harem? How am I supposed to even level up? I’M AN ACTUAL ASS.”

 What kind of kami would do this.

“look at them out there manager-san, reincarnated as slimes, goblins, goblin caves, goblin cave rocks, and many more humiliating forms. Just because one slim reincarnator is thriving doesn’t mean the rest are. We aren’t asking for the world—can stop staring at the wall and actually look at me.”

“I will once you stop winking at me.”

I need to get them out of here before that dragon coughs too hard.

“I understand your plight Mr. Yuushiro. Here take these papers, and make sure to fill them out and deliver them next Monday. Make sure it’s next Monday, not before or after.”

Oh lord, he got a little too excited and puckered.

“THANK YOU, representative-san. I knew you understood our struggle. I will make sure these are delivered to you next Monday.” 

Thank god he’s leaving. And now to go schedule Monday as a day off. I will not deal with this literal asshole again, leave it to the unpaid intern to do all the work. Yay god capitalism.

“alight, they’ve been dealt with. I’ll go back to my office now, so don’t bother me unless it’s important.”

“a-actually sir there is someone on the phone for you.”

Idiot, don’t just hand me the phone. Now I have to talk to whomever it is.

“Hello?”

“hey, manager. Sorry for calling so suddenly but I have an urgent isekai request to make.”

of Couse it’s Zeus. Why wouldn’t be Zeus.

“I want an average 30-year-old male. Susanoo gave me this awesome isekai idea. Reincarnated as a legendary wolf’s ass. apparently, he did something similar with a dragon a while back. Anyway, make sure you prep him and bring him to me next Tuesday alight, Ciao.”

*beep* *beep* *beep*

…I hate this job.

5