Chapter 3 : Copyrights
56 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I hate Mondays. I have to walk into the office put on a smile, and deal with the nightmare that waits for me there while I’m still hungover.

I already know that massive stacks of papers are waiting for me in there, not to mention the dozen or so kamis who show up randomly with even more problems.

I’d like to be fucking isekaied to my damn bed—huh? what the hell is happening?

“YOU FUCKING THIEF, HOW DARE YOU”

“FUCK OFF YOU WHORE”

I literally just walked in. where the hell are the interns?

“h-hi manager. I’m sorry but these two kami-sama have been like this for 15 minutes while waiting for you”

Why the hell are you hiding? I don’t not pay you for nothing.

“Miss Aphrodite, Mr. Ares please calm down, let’s head to my office and talk about it”

Good lord these two are annoying. Kami exes are the fucking worst, why the hell would you come here just to have a shouting contest in here.

“Please take a seat here and tell me how I can help.”

This better have something to do with isekai otherwise I’m going to snap. I don’t do couples therapy here you know.

“manager, please tell this IDIOT to stop copying my isekai. If he doesn’t I’m going to file a cease and desist and beat the shit out of him.”

UGH, copyright infringement. Your isekai probably sucks anyways, so what the hell did he even copy?

“I promise you I haven’t stolen anything. Hear me out, this WHORE is lying about it. My round shield hero with a catgirl slave who is discriminated against by scimitar, halberd, and crossbow heroes has nothing to do with her buckler shield hero with a foxgirl slave who is discriminated against by rapier, javelin, and longbow heroes. It’s absurd to compare them”

FUCK THE BOTH OF YOU

“Are you so incompetent that you have to steal my genius idea, how about you come up with something original Ares”

The fucking audacity on this bitch, good god I don’t even think she’s self-aware. It’s just pure stupidity.

“It’s obvious that I can’t change his mind here miss, so fill up this paper. It’s an official complaint form, please leave it with the receptionist.”

“give me another two”

Huh?

“This idiot also copied my ‘overpowered evil zombie necromancer with a harem of monster girl servants’ and ‘silver-haired edgy betrayed hero with a werewolf girl companion of questionable age’”

Holy shit, this bitch is a living copy machine. They both are.

“FINE, go file a complaint you crazy bitch”

Oh thank god they’re leaving, I can go back to doing my normal miserable job now.

But first, time for my hangover cure—coffee with two shots of vodka.

*knock* *knock*

Why, why do you have to interrupt my happy time “come in”

“h-hi manager, inspection is here. They are checking if everything is up to code here. They are asking for you to vacate your office so they can run a quick search.”

…I hate this job.

5