Chapter 4: The first of many (18+)
1.4k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We arrive at my tent and I sit on my bed while the archer sits on a chair next to it. The room is dark, and it’s difficult to see so I decided to light my lantern before I sat on the bed, which the ranger was annoyed with because the darkness was the only thing really hiding his erection, and so he awkwardly places his hands on his lap in an attempt to hide it. 

 

“What did you need to talk to me about, Anabelle?”

 

“I just thought you should know more about the ogres, you see they… they had this dark magic that… they used against me…”

 

“Are you poisoned?” He asked with a mixture of concern and annoyance. “Why didn’t you tell anybody?”

 

“No, it's just…” I let the silence draw on for a few seconds. “What they did to me was horrible, but… ever since then I’ve felt… I’ve felt like I need to do it again…” I look up at him with doe eyes, conveying need.

 

The ranger was putting the mental image in his mind of what I was talking about but refused to believe that I brought him back to my tent just to have sex, and so asked me to elaborate by saying “do… what, exactly?”

 

I stared for several seconds, breathing heavier than normal, and then casted charm as eventually I looked down to avoid eye contact and meekly uttered the word “please…”

 

After letting that sit for a few seconds I looked back up at him and quickly noticed how aroused the ranger was, his erection already poorly hidden by his hands was very clearly visible through his pajamas. The only words that were able to escape his mouth were “Anabelle, I-” before I got up and immediately rushed to his chair and deeply kissed him. We explored each other's mouths with intense ferocity while I quickly moved my hand to his pajamas and began stroking him through the fabric, casting erogenous touch. The ranger at this point was thrown completely off guard. The only thing he could think to do was continue the kiss and wait for me to give him the room to think about what he was doing. I was not planning on giving him such space. I then began pulling his pajama pants off, which was difficult as he was sitting down and did not have the mental space to lift himself to assist me, so I stopped my frenzied kiss but maintained very close distance between us as I gave him the notion that I wanted his pants down. He looked down awkwardly and lifted himself upwards in the chair, and I pulled his pajamas to his knees. 

 

This maneuver allowed him to regain his senses, as he blurted out “Anabelle, we can’t do this, we just m-met, we-we, we aren't supposed to-” I interrupt him again with a kiss more intense than the last, this time I have the advantage of his cock being out. Previously my arms were against the wall behind the chair, but I had work to do, so I use one hand to hold myself stable while kissing the ranger, while the other hand is used to undo my lower garments. After about 20 seconds of fumbling around, the ranger again reaches his senses, but it’s too late, as just as he’s about to say something again, I sit down on top of him, straddling his legs as his cock is trapped between our stomachs.

 

“Anabelle, please, listen to-”

 

“I’ve had my eyes on you since we met, your eyes, your hair, how tall but gentle you are… it… it drives me wild…”

 

“Listen to yourself, Anabelle it’s the poison that's-”

 

“You want this just as much as I do, admit it… Your dick’s been hard since you woke up.”

 

“It’s-it’s morning wood, you just have to-”

 

All the while I've been grinding my stomach against his, creating enough friction between us to keep his dick stimulated making concentration for the poor little ranger difficult. I let out a loud moan and lay my head on his shoulder, and right against his ear I whispered “don’t keep me like this all night… I can’t bear it…”

 

The ranger goes quiet, trying to think of a response to a woman he’s just met begging him to let her ride him. I let out a sinister grin, knowing that that silence means that I’ve won. I move my hips upwards and position his manhood underneath me as I slowly swallow him inch, by inch, by inch. Grunting, he wraps his arms around my back and nestles his head between my breasts. His constant attempts to slow down the situation give me the impression the ranger is not very experienced, and I grin at the idea that I may be his first. I begin slowly at first but quickly grow to a quicker rate. I can tell he’s inexperienced now. He’s not doing any of the work, which is fine by me. I enjoy bouncing myself up and down on his manhood, knowing that I’m the only one who brought him to orgasm. My hands dig into his shoulder blades, as the ranger throws his head back and moans “holy shit” as I continue swinging my hips against him. 

 

“These need some attention too…” I grab his head and direct them towards my nipples. He looks up at me with astonishment and then looks down at the pair of tits his face has been dug into for the last half minute and decides to do what I ask and latches on. I have him right where I want him. There’s nothing going on inside his little brain aside from fireworks and dopamine receptors. At this rate, he’s not going to notice the level drop when he orgasms, and I’m going to be able to turn him to dust before he even figures out what’s really happening to him. He lets out a moan through his suckles, alerting me that he’s very close. My speed increases, and he grips me tighter and suckles a little harder, every thrust a little more of his moans come out until eventually, he detaches from my breasts and buries his face into my cleavage and shoots out rope after rope of cum inside of me. 

 

I can’t write home about whatever pleasure he felt in that moment, but as he shot four levels into me, I felt euphoria. Bliss. My heart was trying to escape my chest, jolts of electricity flowed through every crevice of my body, going from head to toe over and over and over again, my body tingled in the afterglow as I saw pure white, my cunt spasmed and rippled as the waves of pleasure ceased to end. I felt like I was floating above all of mankind, A combination of earning what would take many people a few years of XP all at once and the stunning arousal I felt knowing that even if the ranger managed to wise up to my true identity, none of it mattered. I already won. I was the same level as him, and without a bow and with his cock in my cunt I would win that battle any day of the week. He was mine. The last levels were simply execution. The risk was over. Now is the easy part of draining every last bit of worth he had to give me.

20