Chapter 5: Turbulence (18+)
980 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

XP Gained! (1987!)

Total XP: (1987)

 

Level up! You are now: (Level 2!)

Trait unlocked: Demonic horns! (lvl 1)

Ability unlocked: Disguise self! (lvl 1)

Level up! You are now: (Level 3!)

Trait unlocked: Succubus tail! (lvl 1)

Ability unlocked: Oral prowess! (lvl 1)

 

Level up! You are now: (Level 4!)

Trait unlocked: Demonic wings! (lvl 1)

 

Level up! You are now: (Level 5!)

Talents unlocked! You have (1) Talent point!

Ability unlocked: Demon Blood! (lvl 1)

 

Well, that was a fucking lot of shit all at once. A bit of algebra reveals that the ranger had 3965 XP before I drained him of his first level. Regardless, I am now level 5. I look down at the ranger beneath me and see a face of horror and rage.

 

“Filthy demon! Get off me! Vile creature, I will exterminate you!” The ranger attempts to push me off of him, but I am as strong as him. My back bends backwards a little, but I remain positioned on his lap. What the hell is happening? How did he figure out I was a succubus? I look down at my arms and chest and realize they have both turned a crimson red. Oops. It seems when I leveled up all of my demonic characteristics have come to light all at once. I had horns, a tail, wings, the whole shebang. This was bad. If he escaped and alerted the village of my true identity, this would be devastating for me. My element of surprise would be null. I needed to think fast. I look at all the talents available to me at level 5:

 

Talents:

Locked:

  • Gift of the futanari
  • Open portal
  • Lustful Daze
  • Place erogenous zone
  • Shackle
  • Silence
  • Demonic Influence

Unlocked

  • (Empty slot)

 

I need him restrained. I choose Shackle as my first talent. 

 

Talent unlocked! Shackle (lvl 1)

 

He begins winding his fist up to punch me, but milliseconds before he can attack me, I cast shackle, binding his limbs to the chair with dark iron chains. He rustles around and looks at his limbs in terror, before screaming “Witch! Whore! Fiend! Curse you and you're filthy-” Before he can finish his sentence I stuff my panties into his mouth to muffle him, if others hear us my plan would be foiled. I need him to be silent. “Mnnn! Nffeeeh! Arraaagh!” to this effect I place my hand over his mouth, to further limit the amount of noise he can be making, and begin again riding his still erect cock. 

 

“Aaaagh! Aoumph!” 

 

“Shhhh… It’s okay… It’s over, baby… You don’t have to worry anymore…”

 

“Aaouu, Aaarrg!” 

 

“Shhhh… It’s pointless. It’s over. Just let yourself feel good… I promise you’ll be happier if you do…”

 

“Nmebr!”

 

I continue swinging my hips while he struggles against me. Despite being horrified, the ranger is making it more and more apparent that having himself drained is more pleasurable than he would admit. Slowly but surely, the defiance he once showed with great ferocity has died down to be only preformative, to show more to himself than to me that he was NOT enjoying this. I found his pathetic attempts adorable. It made me want to eat him up even more. 

 

“Good boy… doesn't it feel good to let go? To give me what I want? To submit?”

 

He frantically shook his head in defiance, only to let out his cute little moans as I continued bouncing on his meat.

 

“Don’t you just want to cum? You do, don’t you? Don't you want me to drain your pathetic little cock for all it’s worth?”

With less energy than the last, and breathing harder and harder, he shook his head again. Well, shake is a poor term. More like limply swayed. 

 

“Awww, you don’t want to cum?”

 

He shook his head yes, and looked up at me with teary eyes.

 

“Then I’ll make sure you don’t. I’ll just keep you on the edge forever and ever, doesn't that sound nice to you?”

 

At this point the ranger has given up on responding to me, him already trying his hardest not to bust as I continue slamming my hips against his. 

After about 15 more seconds of dragging him closer and closer to the edge, he begins shaking his head again in disbelief that I could so easily bring him to orgasm, until I very suddenly left my hips above his cock and stop riding him. He looks up at me in terror, distraught that I ruined his orgasm in such a fashion.

 

“You said you didn’t want to cum remember?”

 

His eyes widen in terror as I giggle to myself at how absolutely pathetic the being in front of me is. I use my tail to keep my panties in his mouth, and then move my mouth downwards to torture him more. I don’t find it satisfying to steal people of their levels. I would much prefer them to beg me for it. The ranger is already so pitifully weak-willed that he didn’t see the irony in being upset I wasn’t draining him of his very essence, so I

doubted it was going to be very long before I had him begging to the heavens to let me finish him off. I place my finger in the middle of his abdomen and trace downwards slowly to the base of his cock, and then gently trace back up to his frenulum, and begin stroking ever so gently up and down. He looks down at me with fear still in his eyes in agony of being so close to the edge of release. I use my pointer and middle finger to stroke his penis up and down, still covered in grool and cum. He quakes under my grasp, shivering and jolting at my light touch.

 

“Poor boy… wouldn't it be easier if you just came to your heart's content? Isn’t it just awful being teased like this?”

 

The poor ranger has ceased trying to communicate with me. He just let out a small whimper and twitched again. I look at my abilities to see how I can further torment the poor ranger. I also have 5 points to spend on leveling abilities, meaning there is much more fun to be had with the poor ranger. I look back at my ability sheet.

 

Abilities:

  • Level Drain (MAX
  • Charm (lvl 1)
  • Erogenous touch (lvl 1)
  • Inflict arousal (lvl 1)
  • Claw (lvl 1)
  • Disguise self (lvl 1)
  • Oral Prowess (lvl 1)

Traits:

  • Wings (lvl 1)
  • Tail (lvl 1)
  • Demon Blood (lvl 1)
  • Horns (lvl 1)

Talents:

Locked:

  • Gift of the futanari
  • Open portal
  • Lustful Daze
  • Place erogenous zone
  • Silence
  • Demonic Influence

Unlocked

  • Shackle

 

Ooh… Oral prowess? That seems like fun. I stick out my tongue to the realization that it is far larger than I remember. It is long and wide, and depending on how I constrict it, it can be either flat or thick and circular. An excellent toy to torture the boy with! 

 

I flatten my tongue and curl it to be U shaped, and then lick slowly starting from the underside of the shaft until I reach the head and lick upwards past it. I then use the underside of my prehensile tongue to start on the tip of his penis and slowly drag my tongue to the bottom. I repeat this process over and over, until the rangers breathing quickens and he begins spasming again. I pull the metaphorical plug again, leaving him right on the brink, to the agony of the ranger. This time instead of fear, I see need in the ranger's eyes. He looks at me with desperation. He cannot continue on like this. 

 

“Do you want to cum for mommy?”

 

He nods his head aggressively.

 

“Are you going to be a good boy for mommy?”

 

Again he nods.

 

“Are you going to scream out if I take the panties out of your mouth?”

 

He shakes his head no.

 

God I love being a succubus. 

 

I extend my tongue to be long enough to wrap around the base of his penis and begin stroking him with my tongue. The boy's head falls back in bliss. As I stroke him with my tongue, I only stoke up halfway and back down to the base. The only stimulation the head of his penis gets is occasional grazing my tongue gives him on the ascend. I don’t end up stroking very long before I can tell he’s about to blow. Poor little boy didn’t last very long after all that teasing did he? Before he finishes I move my mouth to swallow his manhood whole, as he shoots rope after rope of delicious XP directly into my mouth, moaning and panting all the way through. 

 

XP Gained! (760!)

Total XP: (2747!)

 

 

15