Chapter 6: Playing with my food (18+)
910 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The ranger was now level 4, and I would be leveling to level 6 after this next level. Since the ranger was now cooperating, I decided to let the good boy speak again. I used my tail to remove the panties from his mouth.

 

“You better be a good boy or something else is getting lodged down your throat.”

 

Through staggered breaths, the ranger manages to whimper out “Just… let.. this.. be over…” 

 

“Oh, you’re going to have to have a bit more enthusiasm if you want me to finish this sometime tonight.” 

 

The ranger is avoiding eye contact. How cute. After a drawn out silence the ranger musters the courage to mumble under his breath “yes mistress…” 

 

“What was that? I didn’t quite catch that…”

 

“Yes Mistress.” 

 

“That’s a good boy.” 

 

I want to make this fun for me. I look at my talents again and decide to level one of them. 

 

Abilities:

  • Level Drain (MAX
  • Charm (lvl 1)
  • Erogenous touch (lvl 2)
  • Inflict arousal (lvl 1)
  • Claw (lvl 1)
  • Disguise self (lvl 1)
  • Oral Prowess (lvl 1)

 

Traits:

  • Wings (lvl 1)
  • Tail (lvl 2)
  • Demon Blood (lvl 1)
  • Horns (lvl 1)

 

Talents:

Locked:

  • Gift of the futanari
  • Open portal
  • Lustful Daze
  • Place erogenous zone
  • Silence
  • Demonic Influence

Unlocked

 

  • Shackle

 

 

With my new spells, I begin the process of draining level 4. I place my hands on his breasts and cast “Erogenous touch”, making his nipples and chest much more sensitive than earlier. My tail is about the width of a quarter with a heart shaped end, dark black and prehensile. With another level invested into it, it can now secrete an aphrodisiac gel and the tail now adds to my pleasure. I hope you all see where I’m going with this investment. I sit myself onto his lap once more, in the same position I started the encounter in, and began massaging his breasts and toying with his nipples. 

 

“Aghh.. what did you do to me?” he says in a strained voice.

 

“I made it easier for us to have fun. Don’t your nipples feel Reaaally good?”

 

“Mphh.. agh… what the fuck!” frustrated at the emasculating pleasure building and building, he lets out moan after moan, each one more than the last becoming more and more effeminate. 

 

“My my, you love having your boy tits played with don't you?” 

 

“Only because of your whorish witchcraft!” he loudly protests.

 

“My spells can only do so much, you must have been pretty sensitive beforehand to have this much of a response. Do you like to play with them yourself my little princess?”

 

“Rot in hell you fucking… nnngh!”

 

As he was spewing his response, I amped up the pressure I was applying to his nipples, and in response he came almost instantly, dribbling out cum against our chests. His balls were being properly drained, I remember the ropes he was shooting before, and those were now reduced to a few dribbles of residual fluid. As he climaxed I also found a surge in pleasure as I level yet again. 

 

XP Gained! (506!)

Total XP: (3253!)

 

Level up! You are now: (Level 6!)

Talent unlocked: Enthrall! (Tier 1)

 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. That felt nice. Fuck that was satisfying. I didn’t get to savor the first five levels because I transformed into my demon form in front of him, but the helpless little ranger will not interrupt me again. My entire body is filled with fantastic energy and… I don’t know how to describe it. I can feel myself.. Shimmer? If that makes any sense? The point of the matter is, I feel heavenly, ironically enough. But enough of that. I still have three levels to drain, and then I’ll worry about the rest of my talents. 

 

I want to butt fuck this poor ranger. The prostate can generate the most intense orgasms for men, and I damn well intend to make that happen. I use my tail to lube up his asshole, to the cries and shrieks of:

 

“Oh no, not there! No shot in hell! HELP! HELP!”

 

I immediately grab my panties again and shove them up his mouth again, and cover his mouth with my hand. While my tail is still loosening up his ass, he shakes his head back and forth. Fucking of course. Does he not know that his prostate is the most pleasurable part of his body? Why is he so fucking scared of me fucking his ass? I’ve fucked almost every other part of his body and he more or less resigned to his fate, why is it this

encounter is the straw that broke the camels back? Illogical. Anyways, I use my shackle spell around his neck, creating a stiff but not tight enough to choke him in any manner, lock around his neck and fasten it tightly against the back of the chair. No longer will I have to worry about his head moving to and fro. It’s annoying that I have to use my hand to cover his mouth, but I won’t have to worry about it much longer. At this point I have managed to lube up his asshole sufficiently, and the aphrodisiac has started working its magic. I slowly start working my tail deeper and deeper, making sure to go very slowly to not create even the slightest discomfort. Virgin asses are always so fragile. Going too fast or without enough lube or the target not being relaxed enough will make the whole experience painful and uncomfortable. I want the ranger to feel nothing but pleasure. After about 3 minutes of slowly working myself forwards, about three inches in I locate his prostate and give it a little tap from the inside. His cries of terror being muffled by me have since gone silent as this sudden burst of stimuli washes over him. He looks confused and scared. 

 

It’s funny how I know more about what’s happening than he does. The sex ed in this village must fucking suck. It takes a while for the brain to perceive stimuli to the prostate as pleasure. I intend to speed up the process. I begin excreting as much aphrodisiac as I can expel, which is not all that much. My tail is level two after all. But I began targeting the release of the gel towards his prostate and nowhere else. Since my tail is so easy to move around, I’m able to do a micro-massage on his prostate that a finger or such wouldn't be able to do. The flattened heart at the end of my tail is entirely manipulatable. I move the heart in wave-like motions, cradling his prostate and squeezing around it in slow, steady motions. I then use my tail as the vessel for my spell erogenous touch to be carried through. This creates quite the reactions from the ranger. Immediately after the cast, he moans and closes his eyes. If he were able to move his head, I’m sure it would give out and he would fall backwards or forwards. At this point I think his prostate is ready. I don’t want to explore much more past the three inches I’ve already explored and

loosened appropriately, and so I begin thrusting just those few inches up and down his colon, dragging against his prostate every thrust. Now that his ass is loose enough for me to properly fuck him with, I return my focus elsewhere. 

 

His nipples are still sensitive as all hell. I decide to move my head downwards and begins sucking at his breasts. My extensive tongue wraps around his nipples and pulls upwards, and where was once silence aside from a few whines and thrashes is replaced by a continuous line of moans and grunts, as his entire body quivers and quakes. I quicken the pace of my tails thrusts and continue to suck at his nipples, and as I try to stimulate his penis I notice that it is completely deflated. Oh well. I should have expected this. This tends to happen during anal play. I continue the pace until his moans become louder and louder, his quivers become shakes, and his chest inhales and exhales at a wondrous pace. His legs try to bounce up and down until eventually they go as stiff as they can stuck in place by their chains, until a notification goes across my screen.

 

XP Gained! (337!)

Total XP: (3590!)

 

16