Ch12 Finding out how skills work
54 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Water Cleaness 390/390

- Clean A

- Selfclean B

- Sapience A

- Body Control B

- Pure Water of Spring A

- Air Creation A

- Air Control B

- Watermind A

- Healing Water A

- Poison Water C

- Absorb H

- Holy Sanctuary Field C

-Telepathy B

- Life Origin Water D

Pond has absorbed some offerings a little boy came to make. At first he was a little angry at him for hunting animals but at the end of the day, he wasn't a savior. He would make it so not many were killed but thats all he would do.

The problem lied within the Poison Water, he couldn't make it stronger anymore. He tried it on Brown who has offered himself of his own free will with a bit of force.

Body and Air Control weren't leveling up to A neither. After a night of trying and thinking he came to the conclusion that to level up something to A it would need a specific thing.

Clean was probably the boar, Healing Water the drop he gave Tania, Pure Water of Spring most likely that those who he gave it to gained sapience. For the rest he wasn't sure.

The next day he saw the people try several things with their new found abilities which made him think about just try anything that did come to his mind.

Body and Air Control it is...

                           ***

As the people were training they suddenly saw water rising up from the pond. If it was just a little they wouldn't be surprised but the whole body of water rose up an a little pillar. Its form changed several times. From a big bear to a moose. A human to a wolf and so on.

The water shuddered for a moment after several figures were formed and began to slowly descend again. The next thing they saw made them think if everything was alright.

Spheres of wind spun at visible speed in the air and formed figures again. Just what was going on?

                              ***

So thats how! After trying several things did Pond finally find out how to level up at least the Control skills!

Several new windows popped up in his mind.

-Skill gained Water Control

-Skill gained Dual Control

-Skill gained Body Forming

When he saw the last additional skill he instantly tried something. Maybe?

Sure enough, it was a little wobbly and made out of water but he could finally walk around on his "own" two feet!

The problem came as he moved more than 20 meters away from the pond. The wobbly figure collapsed into a puddle of water which was soaked up.

That was when Pond got an idea. Why not combine the skills?

He concentrated on Holy Sanctuariy's telekinese part and Body Forming. The result was to his liking as he "ran" from one end to the other.

"I guess that is at least some steps towards my goal?" 

Tania came walking towards him and asked if everything was alright and explained what the habitants felt when they saw his experiments.

"Ugh, well..it's like this...."

After explaining his new found results did Tania say something which made him instantly think about how good it was to have other brains thinking for him. He actually oversaw that!

"Why don't you just compress all of your body together? You have the Air Control skill, right? Just think about making a sphere but use your water body?"

Tania only thought about this solution because she saw one of the residents try and make a blade out of air to hold. Why couldn't one form something from water then?

"Hahahah I got to say Tania, your brain is more worth than all of the others together!" When she heard that, she didn't know if she should be happy or creeped out. What kind of compliment was that?

Tania maybe didn't know the reason but Pond did. He was happy inside as it could be! Was it finally time to go out and see the world? Why? After trying to compress himself did several skills level up and even one new popped up which was almost what he looked for.

-Skill gained Body Construction

-Skill gained Splitting

When he looked over his Skillmenu he was more than ready for it!

Water Cleaness 390/390

- Clean A

- Selfclean B

- Sapience A

- Pure Water of Spring A

- Air Creation A

- Watermind A

- Healing Water A

- Poison Water C

- Absorb H

- Holy Sanctuary Field C

-Telepathy B

- Life Origin Water D

-Body Construction C

-Splitting J

-Dual Control A (Water/Air)

A human shaped figure formed outside the pond before Tania which made her jump back. If it wasn't for the many things she had experienced the last few days she would have been scared silly.

"Ahhh, No wonder they said this feels weird. Ohh you look big, no I'm small? Urghh this will need some time. Eh, what are you looking at Tania?"

Before Tania stood a naked figure of a men, why he didn't frem an androgen human she didn't know.

The problem was why she knew it was a man. He was made of water but had the outline of a male human. That included the nether region.

"I will not dwell on this. Just don't let little children see you..." With an angry face she walked away.

Ponds human body stood on the spot and thought about why Tania would be somewhat angry. He scaned his body several times but couldn't find anything which lead him to a conclusion.

"Humans are weird. They have so many ticks its unbelievable."

With that said did a figure walk naked around the pond, luckily made out of water.

0