Chapter 37
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

King walked into the office of the nightclub with a sigh. To his surprise and relief, he found Gun laying down on his stomach on the three seater couch stretched out with his butt eating up another one of his shorts. He looked mouthwatering to the hungry man who just entered.

Taking his shoes off, he locked the office door and closed the blinds. Walking over to the couch, he unzipped his pants, letting his bulge slip out as he climbed onto the couch behind his boy. Leaning down as he settled his manhood down between Gun’s cheeks, he rested his head between Gun’s head and right shoulder. 

Looking at what he was busy with, King saw Gun was reading the documents on Kai Technologies.

He couldn’t be more proud of having given Gun a second chance. This man had shown him he was worth it. Kissing Gun on the side of his neck, he said, “I missed you. When did you arrive?”

Gun shrugged as he wind his hips up against King’s manhood, teasing it, “Since after university.”

“I thought you were going to meet with friends today?” He hummed against Gun’s neck and sucked on it.

Switching off the tab, Gun closed his eyes, melting into the sensation at his neck. “I don’t know. I was going to, but then I got that invitation from someone else and decided, why bother with the outside world when I have a man that I haven’t seen in a few hours?”

King chuckled, “We were together this morning, Gun. Why do I get the feeling you’ve become obsessed with me?”

Pushing himself up, he turned around and spread his legs, letting King settle properly. Gun looked between them and tapped his erection, “Oh, it’s not me, it’s this motherfucker.” Looking up into King’s eyes, he smirked, “I know we did it last night, but we just can’t help it.”

King chuckled, “When last did you go home?”

Gun pouted, “A few days ago.”

King shook his head as he started undressing both of them, “I’m sure you got it into your mind that you are going nowhere seeing that you moved into my home.”

Gun wrapped his arms around King’s neck and pulled him down. They kissed passionately as Gun slipped easily down on King’s manhood as they swapped positions with Gun sitting on him and riding him as he moaned at the top of his lungs.

King’s head hung back over the backrest as Gun showed him who he belonged to. Bring his head forward, he started at Gun who was riding him with greed. King could feel himself reach his climax sooner than usual and from the look on Gun’s face, he was fighting his orgasm from erupting.

Wrapping his left arm around Gun’s waist, he flipped them over and drilled Gun into the couch, making them explode.

Gun pushed King off of him, who was laughing, and rolled onto the floor. Staring up at King as he panted, Gun said, “You’re right, I think I should move in with you.”

“Don’t you think you should ask me for my permission?” King asked with a raised brow.

Gun chuckled as he turned on his stomach to enjoy the cold coming from the floor. Closing his eyes, he said, “It’s not like you have a say, Mr Diloknawarit.”

King rolled his eyes. He rubbed his hand over his manhood and winced. They had been doing it every day for the past week–maybe there was something wrong with Gun, but that’s not something to dig in to today. “I want chicken burgers and strips.”

Gun turned to him and smirked. “Want me to order in, or are you going to send someone out?”

“Fuuuck,” King groaned, “Just call them and the boys will pick it up.”

Gun reached for his phone and as he placed the order, he looked over at King and shuddered. He quickly looked back at his phone, pretending that he didn’t see what he just saw.

King on the couch spread his arms wide against the backrest. He watched Gun type away on the phone and when he was done, he said, “Look at me.”

Gun hesitantly looked at him.

Seeing that he had Gun’s attention, he said, “I don’t know what’s gotten into you, but you need to stop right now. You’re acting like someone who’s going to betray me, but you just don’t know when.”

“I’m not going to betray you!” Gun said with a frown.”

King leaned forward on his knees and smirked at him, “Then what is it, baby? You’re cheating on me again with a snot nose brat or is it someone older this time?”

Gun sighed, “I’m not cheating Kai.”

“Then tell me what it is,” King said in a whisper.

Gun looked away from him and let a tear drop. “I’ll tell you when I’m ready.”

King leaned back and closed his eyes. “Take your time, baby. I’m not going anywhere and neither are you.”

1