Chapter 11
22 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gun looked away from him as he confessed, “Ever since my mother left us, I’ve been stuck doing the wife’s chores at home. I never complained about it but stepping on the plane was both scary and relieving. I love my brothers and father but I don’t think there is much to do than take care of them. I volunteered, but if I knew it would be this hard, I wouldn’t have. Finally, spending money on myself, even though I got it from you, felt so good. Yes, my father gave me money to do my hair and nails, but I wanted all the nice things too. A spa day, some time to myself and maybe find myself a boyfriend.”

“I think you already found someone,” Troy said with a smirk. “And there is nothing wrong with spoiling yourself, the money, you earned it.”

“But it’s a lie,” he said as he looked at him.

He had tears swimming in his eyes, saying, “A dangerous lie.”

“Do you like him?” He asked.

Gun lowered his gaze, thinking about Kai. Handsome and rich is all he is, adorable when he was a sleep but the potential danger?

He didn’t want to experience it.

Lifting his gaze, he looked at Troy and shook his head. “I don’t know.”

Things were complicated.

“I heard he has taken a liking to you,” he said.

“Is he even gay?” Gun asked, unconvinced.

Troy shook his head, “Not that I know of but he would have beaten you up a long time ago if he found what you were doing was disrespectful, you’d be in a hospital with me but now instead, he has to protect you or who know what will happen.”

Gun stood up. “What do you mean, what will happen?”

“Mr Laedeke, you can be said to be a hostage in this situation,” he said seriously.

Gun was confused. “How did this happen?”

“The moment Adrian saw you in his arms, you became one,” he answered.

*

King sat at the head of the table and stared at the men before him, who didn’t dare offend him by looking his way.

Leaning against the chair, he asked, “So, what is your decision?”

Adrian turned to look at him, but kept his gaze lowered. “John and I will contact our connections in the police force to give us time to move the drugs.”

“Make it a permanent move. Find a home in the upper estates and place it where no one will find them. We can’t have this fuck up again,” King said.

Adrian nodded his head. “I’ll get it done.”

“King, if I may, will you let me handle the gangs?” A young man asked.

King turned his attention to him.

Jason was here in his father’s place. His father had fallen ill a few months ago, and he was doing a good job keeping everyone in line.

King had thought about it too, about letting him move to Thailand and help running a part of the business there.

Thinking about it for a moment, he nodded his head, “I see no problem, but I will not be lenient when you fuck up, understand? And take some of my men with you, communicate with Chips after this.”

*

King pulled out his phone and went to an app on it.

Adrian had food prepared, so everyone was eating except for him. He couldn’t trust anyone’s food.

Clicking on the app, he waited for it to load. The app was connected to the security cameras in his home.

When the live footage loaded, he went to the footage of the bedroom, but there was no one inside. Next was the living room, then the kitchen, garden outside and the bathroom, but there was no one—the house was empty even though it had been over an hour.

He turned to Chips, who was at his side.

Chips leaned down, “Why is the house empty?”

Chips shook his head, concerned, “I’ll phone Delta.”

King nodded his head and watched him as he did that.

He spoke briefly with her then turned to King saying, “Mr Laedeke wanted to go for ice-cream so she took him. They just arrived home.”

King nodded his head. He wasn’t happy, but at least she was still with him. He looked back at the app and looked through it. And there they were, Gun walked out eating an ice-cream in a cup.

Placing his phone away, he rubbed his chin.

He needed to solve this problem quick, Gun was just going to impede his business.

*

King walked into the bedroom, that was dimly lit.

Gun was lying on the bed, covered with a blanket.

He stripped out of his clothes, thinking, ‘Why the fuck are you sleeping in my bed?’

As he was about to climb onto the bed, he heard a moan. Looking at Gun, whose head was covered, he reached over and pulled the blanket off of him.

Gun’s eyes snapped open, meeting his gaze.

King looked at him confused. Gun’s cheeks were red, his lips were wet and his breathing was heavy.

“K, Kai, what are you…” Gun started but couldn’t end.

He grabbed at Kai’s chest and arched his back. His eyes shut closed as he trembled.

King grabbed his arms, “Are you okay?” He asked and Gun gasped.

Kai heard a fart like sound and felt something land on his stomach and thigh.

Gun gasped under him and started squirming.

“My phone,” he mumbled.

King couldn’t be bothered with what he had said. He looked down at them and saw what it was. He looked closely and saw that Gun was wearing his shirt and under that; he was naked.

“What the fuck are you doing?” King asked him.

Gun wiggled his way up the bed and grabbed his phone. He was shaking and it wouldn’t stop if he didn’t turn the fucking thing off. He reached it and quickly turned the device off through the app.

He sat up on the bed, but his butt was sensitive.

He looked at King apologetically and said, “I didn’t know you were going to be home so soon.”

“What did you do?” He asked.

“I, I, I was masturbating, isn’t it obvious? You have my sperm on your stomach,” he said and dashed off the bed.

He was about to run to the bathroom but King grabbed him by the arm, stopping him.

“How the hell did you do that without touching yourself?” He asked.

Gun looked at him, embarrassed. He reached down to his butt and dug inside his channel for something and pulled out a green vibrating pill still dripping in his cum.

He showed Kai and said, “With this, it vibrates.”

King let him go and said, “G, Go clean yourself up and bring something here to clean me up.”

Gun nodded his head as he was let go, but then thought of something. Smirking, he pushed Kai down on the bed to sit and looked at his manhood that was hanging there.

Licking his lips, he climbed on the bed and asked, “How about we have some fun?”

Kai stared up at him, confused, then it hit him hard about what he was talking about.

Gun had made his way closer to him while he eyed his manhood.

He looked up at him and said, “I haven’t had a man before. Do you want to be my first?”

“Just get the fuck out!” Kai yelled.

Gun laughed and climbed off the bed, thinking, ‘How cute.’

3