Chapter 15
21 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kai stared at Gun expressionlessly.

He was so happy to see that he was alive and full of energy, but the minute he saw another man touching him, he grew jealous and angry. Curiosity led him to touch Gun’s flesh, and he realised he had missed him.

Gun covered himself as he asked, “Why aren’t you answering me?”

King looked at him and said, “I heard you didn’t return home.”

“So?” Gun asked, climbing off the table.

King looked at him as he covered himself, shielding his view. “I came looking for you.”

Gun scoffed, folding his arms over his chest. He asked, “And here I thought you wanted nothing to do with me.”

“That’s not it,” King said as he tried to overlook Gun’s anger.

“Then what, huh? You chased me away, Kai, that’s what you did! I told you I didn’t want to leave,” he said.

King looked at him, confused. He couldn’t recall those words. “When? When did you tell me that?”

Gun’s emotions were ready to explode. He wiped his tears away, recalling when Kai begged him to leave. Looking at Kai, he said, “I may not have said it in those exact words, but I told you I was scared. I went to Singapore to be with you and I know I’m stupid for doing all of this but I fell in love with you and I don’t care if you like me or not, but I was scared. I don’t even know what dangers are out there, and now I have to be alone because of your selfish ass.”

‘In love with me?’ King questioned as he stared at the tears falling from Gun’s eyes.

Gun felt embarrassed after saying what he had and pushed past Kai. When he left the room, he saw Chips on the side, waiting for King with Delta. He walked right past them, saying, “Get my shit from the lockers.”

Delta followed behind the naked Gun to the elevator, and the patrons were eyeing him. He felt so embarrassed, but his feet moved before his mind could register anything.

As he was trying his best to collect his thoughts while waiting for the elevator cart, he felt something slide over his shoulders. Looking at it, he saw it was a maroon jacket. He looked back and saw that Kai was looking down at him, concerned.

Turning his attention to the cart that finally arrived, he stepped in with Delta and Kai by his side. The cart door closed, and he turned to Kai. Raising his hand, he slapped him across the cheek and said, “You have no right being here.”

King held his cheek. It had been years since he was smacked and as small as Gun’s hands were; they packed a punch.

Delta was shaken to her core. Chips was missing out right now.

“Why did you smack me?” King asked.

“Shut up!” Gun said, turned around and glared at the doors.

Delta snuck a glance at her boss, and it caught his attention, making her glance away.

King looked at the mirror on his side of the cart and saw his cheek was turning pink. He glance down at Gun then looked at the cart doors and saw that he was crying. He stepped forward, placed his hand on his shoulder and pulled Gun over to him and rubbed his hand up and down his right arm saying, “I’m sorry for upsetting you, I didn’t mean to.”

“Why are you here Kai?” He asked muffling his sob after.

King looked down at him. He wanted to know why he was crying. Is it because he said he had fallen in love with him?

“I’m here to make sure you’re okay,” he answered, and the cart doors opened.

Gun stepped out, with the two humans following behind him. He let King in and asked when they were alone, “So it’s not because you wanted to see me?”

King was at a loss for words. He had emotions; he didn’t know how to express, and feelings he didn’t want to let out. 

“You asked me to leave, and I left. What do you want from me?” Gun asked and walked away, going to the master bedroom.

King followed him to the bedroom, and it seemed like Gun didn’t know he had followed him.

He grabbed the lotion and threw the jacket and towel down on the floor as he sat on the bed and lathered his skin.

“This isn’t easy for me,” King said.

Gun’s head snapped up when he heard his voice. He paled seeing Kai in the same room as him, with him being naked.

Trying his best to show that he was embarrassed, he asked, “So you aren’t going to explain it to me?”

Gun quickly finished and pulled on a blue shorts that only covered his butt and not his thighs. He put on a matching jacket that mostly covered his chest, leaving his belly exposed. 

Staring at Kai, he said, “I’m waiting.”

King’s gaze was fixed on his flat belly. He felt like he needed to bite it. 

Gun walked up to him and lifted his head to look up at him. “My face is up here, motherfucker.”

King’s brows raised. He frowned, then stood up, towering over him. Gun could see that he was angry, and he said, “I fucking came here because I was looking for you. What else do you want me to say? Huh! Instead of doing as I fucking told you to, you came to this fucking hotel and now you’re acting all bitchy about it, even though I came to make sure you are safe!”

Gun stepped back ready to smack him but King caught his arms said, “Don’t you ever smack me again!”

Yanking his arm away, he said, “And don’t you think you can walk into my life after tossing me to the side? You could have told me you wanted me to go home and you’ll come see me again but you made me feel like shit. Kai, I’ve fallen in love with you, and just as I gave up on this bullshit of a relationship that Troy dragged me into, you show up!”

“You asked for an explanation, but you don’t like it,” King said, frustrated.

“Well, you shouldn’t have shown up!” Gun yelled at him.

King grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him once. Staring down at his shocked expression, he asked, “Fine fuck! I was worried that something had happened to you. I know I shouldn’t have sent you away, then we wouldn’t have this problem and you aren’t the only one who has fallen in love. What am I going to do if something happens to you?”

He turned around and threw Gun on the bed and said as he placed his hands on his hips, “And I missed you too. Your fucking cologne is all over my damn apartment! I shouldn’t have come here, fuck!”

Gun stared at him, stunned, as he walked out. He heard the front door slam shut and couldn’t believe his ears. Clutching at the sheets, he could feel that his heart was beating extremely fast in both excitement and shock. 

Burying his face in the sheets, he screamed. Those words from Kai were the last he had expected. 

Even though he had wanted to hear those exact words.

‘That motherfucker missed me,’ Gun thought as he a smile crept on his lips

4