Chapter 21
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Running his hand up and down Gun’s side as they made out passionately, Gun moaned against their kiss.

King smiled and pulled away, giving him a chance to breathe as they laid on the couch in his office.

Looking down at him, he saw that Gun’s eyes were still closed and his cheeks were flushed. Pecking him on the nose, he called, “Gun?”

“Mn?” He responded and opened his eyes slowly.

Looking up at Kai, he saw he was smirking. “What?”

Shaking his head, he said, “No, nothing. It just looks like you enjoy having my tongue in your mouth.”

Gun turned on his side, facing his back to King. 

King kissed him on the back of his neck and asked, “Do you want me to leave another mark here?”

Gun’s eyes widened. He turned to face him saying, “You just want me to get into trouble.”

King winked at him.

Gun turned around and climbed onto him. King sat up and held him by the waist.

Running his fingers over the mustache growing, Gun said, “I like the taste of your mouth.”

King’s heart skipped a beat. Smirking, he asked, “Is that all you like?”

Gun shook his head. Gazing into his eyes, he said, “You smell nice.”

“You smell nice too,” King said and looked away.

There was a knock on the door and in walked Delta saying, “The minister is here and so is the food that Gun ordered.”

Gun raised a brow as he got up. They were in the club and it was already late. Which minister was here, and what did he want?

Looking down at Kai, he asked, “Which minister?”

King raised a brow. “It’s not important.”

Gun sighed, “Well, I’m not leaving.”

Delta handed him the Chinese takeaway boxes and a packet of refreshments and deserts.

King looked at Gun, who sat down on the floor by the coffee table. It looked like Gun was going to visit him often now and he had no place here or at Kai Technologies for them to just sit and eat.

Looking at Delta, he said, “Tell Drew to go shopping for a table set for both of my offices.”

She nodded her head and glanced at Gun, who shoved a spring roll in his mouth. Looking back at her boss, she asked, “Should I bring the minister here?”

Gun lifted his head, answering, “You might as well.”

King looked over at him and asked, “Is there a reason you want to be here?”

Gun frowned, “Should I go home?”

“That’s not what I mean. It’s a meeting between me and my business partner,” he defended because it looked like Gun was offended.

Gun remained silent. Kai was contradicting himself by saying that. Didn’t he just say that it wasn’t important?

Delta left and brought back a man.

Gun looked at him but couldn’t recognise the man.

“King,” the man said as they shook hands.

King smiled at him, “Welcome, minister, how are you this evening?”

“Well, thank you,” the minister answered, then his gaze landed on Gun who was seated and not paying attention to him.

The minister licked his lips as he tried to look past the table at what Gun was wearing. He had on a yellow crop top and it was all he could see.

King grew angry. This man was lecherous and now he was eyeing his boy.

“This way, minister,” King said, leading him to his desk.

The minister smiled, saying, “Why don’t we sit on the couches and order some whiskey? It’s on me?”

King wanted to reject his offer, but the money would go to his business. 

He nodded his head and glared at the man when he sat down near Gun.

Gun turned to him and smiled.

“Why hello there? I’ve never seen you around here,” he said.

Gun nodded his head, then focussed on eating. Lifting his gaze, he glanced over at Kai and saw that he was glaring at the minister.

Chips walked in with a bottle of whiskey and a glass of wine for Gun. He could feel that there was tension in the air and looked at the minister, knowing very well why.

“So, let’s get down to business. Do you have my money?” King asked him.

The minister turned his attention to King and nodded his head. Waving over one of his men, he stopped in front of King with a black briefcase and opened it, showing him the money inside. 

King nodded his head, and the briefcase was handed to Drew to count it with the money machine.

Gun looked up twice as things were being exchanged and he tried his best to not look back at the man who was staring holes into his back.

“All the money is here,” Drew said.

Next Chips walked over with two silver briefcases and opened it, revealing one filled with marijuana and the other filled with many packets of pills.

The minister grew excited and got up. He walked over to look at the product, then picked up a bag of three pills and turned to Gun. 

Staring down at him, he asked, “Do you want to have a taste?”

He didn’t know that he was being spoken to until the minister tapped his finger on the table.

Lifting his head, he met the odd gaze from the minister, who repeated his words.

Gun didn’t know what to do. He looked at King and saw that he was looking at him expressionlessly.

He turned back to the minister and stood up. He was getting a creepy vibe from this man and turned to King. 

Bowing his head, he said, “I’m going to the toilet.”

King didn’t expect him to bow, but the shock didn’t show on his face. He nodded his head and looked at Delta, silently telling her to follow him.

“Is he always so quiet?” The minister asked.

King looked at him and asked, “Why are you bothering him? Are you interested?”

He nodded his head, saying, “I’m having a party next week, and I’d love it if he could accompany me.”

King raised a brow, saying, “You don’t know him.”

“Do I need to?” He scoffed. “It’ll be just for one night. I’ll feed him, spend some money on him, then be inside his guts.”

Tilting his head to the said, King asked, “Hasn’t it occurred to you he’s my boy?”

The minister was stunned. It never occurred to him, but King? He never had a boy before. How?

Sitting on the sink bar in the toilet with his legs crossed, Gun took a few selfies then asked, “Why am I getting the feeling that, that man is a piece of shit.”

“He’s a pervert,” Delta said as she recalled what she witnessed over the years.

Fixing the booty shorts as he looked at her, he asked, “So why is Kai in business with him?”

She shrugged. “It’s not my place to question the boss.”

Gun nodded his head and texted Troy a long message.

Looking up from the phone, he said, “Let’s go back.”

1