Chapter 118:To purge you
20 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While pointing at Satvik, Akhil looked at his friends and said, "Look at him, he's quivering in fear. Hahaha!"

Everyone started laughing except Disha. 

She had spent most of her teenage surrounded by spirits and could instinctively feel the mana surging around Satvik.

The shaking in Satvik's body was now gone, as he stood facing Akhil and his group.

 

His face was covered with his bangs and people could hardly notice any changes but he was already checking out their statuses, especially the siblings.

 -------------------
[Name: Akhil Kluxia]
[Age: 19]
[Race: Human]
[Class: Tamer]
[Level: 64]
[Title: Narcissist]
[Strength: 524]
[ Attack: 535]
[Defence: 469]
[Agility: 512]
[Stamina: 504]
[Mana: 680]
[Spirit: 0]
[Skill (Active): Tame (Lvl 6), Tame Overdrive (Lvl 4), Sword art (Lvl 1)]
[Skill (Passive): Tame Buff (Lvl 2), Spirits Blessing (Lvl 3), Etiquettes, Multi-lingual]
[Blessings: N/A]

 -------------------
 -------------------
[Name: Disha Kluxia]
[Age: 18]
[Race: Human]
[Class: Spirt-Mancer]
[Level: 61]
[Title: Lust-fiend]
[Strength: 360]
[ Attack: 595]
[Defence: 305]
[Agility: 312]
[Stamina: 354]
[Mana: 710]
[Spirit: 0]
[Skill (Active): Spirit Summon (Lvl 6), Heal (Lvl 3), Spirit Taming (Lvl 3), Spirit Tongue (Lvl 5), Spirit Sight (Lvl 3)]
[Skill (Passive): Spirit Buff (Lvl 4), Spirits Blessing (Lvl 2), Etiquettes, Multi-lingual]
[Blessings: N/A]
 -------------------

While Satvik was analysing his enemies, to others it seemed like he was idly standing like a statue and Akhil was especially frustrated by this.

He enjoyed tormenting people and pushing them to despair, it was like a fine wine that he loved to enjoy. But being ignored by Satvik was infuriating and hence he tapped the shoulder of one of the mercenaries, telling him to beat up the ignorant fool.

The person nodded and started walking toward Satvik with heavy steps. He was adorned in adventure gear and carried a broad sword over his right shoulder.

 

Although the adventurer was covered in light bruises, a parting gift of Kavya, his towering figure and broad sword were still intimidating.

When he was only a couple of inches away from Satvik, with an arrogant smile he said, "Oye! Didn't your whore of a mother taught you to bow your head before nobles?"

The person then held onto Satvik's shoulder, digging his fingers into his muscles. However, Satvik didn't even budge.

 

The adventurer was surprised. He was confident that the difference in mass would make him overpower Satvik easily.

 

However, no matter how much he tried to shake him, the black-haired man was like a mountain that couldn't be shaken.

Not wanting to lose his face before his mates and his employee, he let go of Satvik's shoulder, then he held onto his broadsword's handle in a tight grip and readied himself to slash the black-haired teen with all his might.

As the blade started to descend on Satvik's body, he raised his left arm above him and as the blade was only a couple of inches away from his head, he used rotary momentum and deflected the blade at the last moment with his elbow.

 

*Bam!!!*

 

The sword embedded in the ground near Satvik's left foot causing the ground to shatter, surprising the swordsman.

However, without losing momentum, he turned around instantly while swinging his arm.

*Thwack!*

Satvik had already coated his arm in earth aura hardening it further and when his swing landed on the face of the person, his head turned at a weird angle, while his jaw broke and was now hanging low.

Then after a moment, the adventurer's body fell, as if he were a puppet whose strings were cut off.

Everyone was now looking at the scene in disbelief. He had defeated a man with a single swing of his arm.

Disha sighed and said, "Look Satvik!"

"I've taken interest in you. If you choose to serve me, I will ensure that those two women can accompany you and stay with you."

"I've never given this treatment to any of my slaves. You're special and I don't want you to suffer anymore."

"So just come with me and become mine and I might even ensure that your familiar stays with you."

It was slightly dark and although Disha couldn't see his expression clearly, she was quite confident that he would accept her offer.

Earlier, she was only interested in Satvik's looks but ever since she had felt the surge of mana from him, now she wanted him more than ever.

On the other hand, any adventurers who risked their lives to earn their living would give anything to become the favourite of a young noble. Especially, a beautiful and elegant noble such as her.

Or she believed it to be so.

However, Akhil was looking at his sister with an ugly expression and muttered, "What the fu*k are you saying? I..."

But before Akhil could speak anything further, Satvik spoke, "I don't give a fu*k about what you think!"

Disha sighed and snapped her finger and suddenly a magic circle appeared before her and an eagle came out of it, which was covered in flames.

 

The spirit was now hovering over her shoulder and waiting for the command of its master.

"Don't turn him into ashes and just make him submit," she commanded the spirit she had summoned.

*Screee~*

The spirit nodded its head and flew toward Satvik who had not even moved an inch.

When the Spirit was about to attack Satvik, its eyes opened wide and when it was a couple of feet away from him, the eagle landed on the ground.

Then to everyone's surprise the eagle spread its wings on the ground and bowed its head before Satvik in surrender and never dared to look up again.

"Wh-What are you doing?" roared Disha with wide eyes.

"Come out and deal with him!" she roared in anger and another blue-coloured magic circle appeared next to her.

From it came a water-type spirit that looked like a ferocious penguin.

However, the spirit followed the same suit and in a similar manner to the eagle and bowed its head before Satvik.

"Ho-How?" Disha mumbled in disbelief.

Although these spirits were bought by her mother from Theocracy and were later gifted to her on her 12th birthday, she now had all the dominance over them.

But for them to bow before some other person, that was preposterous and she could not believe it.

Meanwhile, Akhil was looking at his sister's summons in disbelief and said, "What the fu*k are you doing?"

"Are you trying to still please him with these acts? So that he can walk between your legs?" he questioned her while gritting his teeth.

On the other hand, Satvik who had been holding back his, started walking toward his enemies with heavy steps and in anger growled, "I've been looking for information regarding Klux-Guild for a while now."

Akhil looked at him with displeasure and said, "Huh?  If you were willing to join our guild you can't!"

"We don't take handicaps in our guild."

 

Akhil was so ferocious that he was unable to notice that Satvik's arm which was supposed to be missing had already been regenerated.

"We only take them as lowly slaves," after saying that Akhil gestured for the mercenaries to attack Satvik.

Satvik's steps came to a halt when he saw three adventurers surrounding him with swords and spears in their hands.

Satvik looked at them, with an unwavering expression and said, "Don't worry I'm not interested in joining your guild."

Then suddenly one of the people swung his sword at Satvik's neck. However, with a fluent movement, he bent backwards and dodged the trajectory of the sword.

The swordsman lost his balance when he missed his target and Satvik landed a perfect uppercut on his chin with his fist covered in fire aura.

The punch went through the chin and blasted the head of the swordsman.

Then Satvik roared with blazing anger, "I'M HERE TO PURGE YOU!"

The spearman immediately jumped into action and trusted his spear while aiming for Satvik's heart, while the other mercenary aimed his dagger at Savik's neck.

However, the spearhead was simply slapped away with a simple flick of Satvik's arm and embedded into the left eye socket of the dagger wielder whose dagger was only a couple of centimetres away from Satvik's neck.

The spearman's expression turned ghastly, as he looked at his spear that had pierced the eye and killed his friend instead of the black-haired teen.

Then the spearman mumbled, "You're a master? A brawler."

Satvik who had already got hold of the dagger from the adventurer that was still standing behind him, looked deep in the eyes of Spearman.

Then he punctured the throat of the spearman using the small dagger while he muttered, "I'm just a dancer!"

[A/N: Hey guys! Just finished the illustration of the fourth waifu of the series. It's nothing much but I hope you find the design interesting. I'll drop my discord link in the comment section so don't forget to check it out. Peace out]

 

2