Chapter 108: Welcome back cutie
60 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The weekend was already over, but Kavya was yet to join Satvik's dungeon dive to the lower floors.

[It seems like that fox won't be joining us, eh?]

Aria spoke telepathically to Satvik, while they were adventuring around the 15th floor.

Satvik didn't reply and simply picked the loot that dropped after they had killed several wererats.

Wererats were level 16 monsters. Even though they were weak compared to monsters on the floor above, their strength lay in numbers and the 'Decay' status they would inflict on their enemies.

Once an adventurer was bitten by the wererats, the wound would not just bleed but would rather turn into gangrene.

One has to instantly treat the wounds given by these pesky monsters with potions and salves and hence the wererats were notoriously famous for drying out the monetary accounts of any newbie party.

However, their harvested glands were one of the raw materials needed to prepare anti-decay potions, which was rather ironic.

Satvik was on the 15th floor today since he cannot dive deeper with just him and Aria and hence, he was grinding the hell out of the rats.

[Seems you're quite heartbroken, Bhaiya. One of the women escaped from your clutches.]

Aria said again while brushing her fur using her tongue.

Satvik laughed and said, "I miss those days when you were just a cuddly ball of fur."

"I don't know why you always have to be sarcastic?" he muttered with a sigh.

[Huh! I was just worried about you.] she replied in a neutral tone.

Satvik shrugged his shoulder and said, "You don't have to worry about Kavya. Telling her the truth about Heena now is way better than suffering in future."

Aria simply nodded her head. Although she was always sarcastic when it came to 'Satvik's women,' but she was quite carrying about his emotions.

Being sarcastic was something she had learned from Satvik to being with, it was his fault if she was awkward when it came to console him.

At least that was something she used to think.

Satvik without paying any heed to Aria's comments opened his status.

            -----------------

[Name: Satvik Vinashak]

[Age:18]

[Race: Human - Apostle]

[Class: Dancer]

[Level: 32]

[Title: Spouse of Spirit Sovereign, Loved by the Gods, Marked One, Herder, Widower, Avenger]

[Strength:313]

[Attack: 309]

[Defence: 297]

[Agility: 321]

[Stamina: 326]

[Mana:  10,000,498+ 500]

[Spirit: 0]

[Skill (Active):  Tandav (Apostle Skill) Lvl:1, Third Eye (LVL:4), Elemental Aura (Lvl:5) Telepathy (Lvl: 5), Concealment (Lvl: 8)]

[Skill (Passive): Lasya (Lvl: 4), Enchanter (Lvl: 2), Low Heal (Lvl: 2), Resistance (Lvl:3)]

[Blessings: Goddess of Wealth, Goddess of Land, Goddess of Knowledge, God of Serpentine, Sun God, Moon God, God of love and Desire, God of War, Apsara]

[Familiar: Aria Vinashak]

                  -------------------

He nodded in satisfaction after observing his consistent progress and then looked at Aria's status.

                    -----------------------

[Name: Aria Vinashak]

[Age: 4 Months]

[Race: Luminous Tiger]

[Level: 29]

[Title: Familiar of Apostle, Fearless Daughter]

[Strength: 293]

[Attack: 312]

[Defense: 249]

[Agility: 304]

[Stamina: 294]

[Mana:  324]

[Spirit: 0]

[Skill (Active): Claw (Lvl 6), Bite (Lvl 6), Stealth (Lvl 5), Menace (Lvl 3)]

[Skill (Passive): Spatial Awareness (Lvl 7), Heightened Senses (Lvl 6), Fearless Pride (Lvl Max)]

[Blessings: Goddess 'Asura Destroyer']

                    -----------------------

A considerable time had passed since they entered the dungeon and Kavya was still not there.

Hence, he decided to head back for today and muttered, "Let's go Pussy cat!"

Aria nodded her head and followed him without uttering a word.

While Satvik and Aria were on their way to home, they felt something was off.

[Bhaiya, we are being followed] Aria telepathically apprised him.

Satvik nodded and telepathically said, {Man this has become a routine. Very well, just follow my lead.}

Both of them walked straight into the crowded market to lose the person tailing them.

Both of them walked straight into the crowded market to lose their pursuers.

After creating a considerable distance, they used their respective 'concealment skills' to hide their presence.

While they were concealed, they saw three to four people rushing at the spot Satvik and Aria were and they were looking around as if they were looking for something and someone.

After passing a considerable amount of time, these people left. When they left, Aria while looking at Satvik questioned him.

[For what reason would they have been following us, Bhaiya?]

Satvik didn't reply and after thinking for a while, he said, "This going to be a hassle."

When Satvik turned to walk away, someone bumped into him.

"Ouch!"

The person yelped and when Virin looked at the person, he frowned. There was no way that he would not immediately identify the blonde-haired woman.

The person that bumped into him looked at him while massaging her nose with teary eyes.

Then after a moment, she said, "Watch where you're going, Mr. Adventurer!"

Satvik ignored her and started walking away in another direction. However, the woman immediately clasped his arm.

"You should at least apologise to a lady after bumping into her!" she complained with a pout.

Satvik didn't turn around and mumbled, "I'm sorry and please let go of my hand!"

The woman pouted and let go of his hand and then muttered, "Is my touch that irritating?"

But before he could reply, another person entered his vision. Burgundy hair, fluffy tails swaying left and right.

"Kavya!" he shouted.

The blonde-haired woman turned her gaze, to look where he was looking and when she saw the fox kin she clicked her tongue.

On the other hand, Kavya as well looked at Satvik and started walking towards him with a smile.

Satvik didn't waste the opportunity and while walking toward her, casually spoke, "I waited for you at the Dungeon, why didn't you come?"

Kavya's steps halted and she started avoiding his gaze and stuttered, "O-Oh T-T-That I almost forgot...yes, I forgot that we were dungeon diving today."

But when Kavya answered while looking at Satvik's face, he seemed least interested in her explanation.

Rather he was lipsyncing something totally different while making gestures with his eyes.

*Please save me!*

Kavya then leaned sideways and then her gaze landed on the woman standing behind him with an ugly expression.

Kavya instantly caught onto the situation and immediately grasped onto his arm and said, "But we still have some time to spend."

"Let's go on an evening stroll...just you, me and Aria!"

Satvik thanked her and said, "Of course, I would love to!"

And then the trio left, leaving behind the blonde-haired woman who had an annoyed expression all over her face.

"So where are we going, My Saviour?" questioned Satvik while looking at Kavya who was still looking at the woman behind them.

"Haan?" she mumbled in confusion and immediately let go of his arm.

"Ahem! There's a tavern around the corner that serves good food and mead. I just discovered it recently. Let's go there," she said.

Satvik nodded and gestured for her to lead the way and started following after her.

[Bhaiya! Why you fawn over this woman and that wolf yet you avoid that blonde-haired woman?]

Aria questioned while she tagged along.

{For some reason she erks me. Maybe her unnatural vibe is the reason or maybe her fake smile.}

He replied instantly and Aria nodded while she was lost in thought.

After a while, the trio reached their destination. However, the moment Satvik saw the establishment, a self-mocking laugh escaped his lips.

"ha-ha-ha-ha!"

"What was that?" questioned Kavya while looking at him in confusion.

Satvik while looking at her said, "It's nothing!"

And then the three of them entered the tavern and they were welcomed by beautiful barmaids.

The barmaids looked at Kavya in confusion. She was quite famous in their locality, the queen of Fox's playground.

However, the moment their eyes landed on Satvik, a coquettish grin appeared on their face which made Satvik nervous.

"VIP guests are here!" one of the barmaid yelled which made everyone present in the tavern look at the trio that arrived.

Kavya was taken back in confusion while Satvik was rubbing his forehead as the barmaids surrounded Satvik.

""Welcome back cutie!"" they muttered in unison while raining welcoming kisses on Satvik.

Meanwhile, the bartender who was filling one of the cups with fine mead was now looking at Satvik with a huge smile.

'Welcome back! Kid' he lip-synced with a huge grin and then winked at Satvik. 

[A/N:Tips and likes are well appreciated]

2