Chapter 109: Listen to your Sister
81 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Medini Academy, the haven of knowledge and wisdom, as people called it was quite famous in Medini and youngsters from every kingdom and race tried their best to attend this institution.

The course was divided into 5 years and at times, the Academy would be housing around 10,000 students during an academic year.

Most of the students lived in dormitories. However, some nobles and spoiled rich students preferred living in mansions and estates in the peripheries of the Academy.

In one of the mansions...

A young lady was sitting on a couch in a white transparent gown while her long blonde hair was slightly wet, evident by the fact that she just took a bath.

A few men of different races surrounded her. These men had several common characteristics, but what stand out the most was the fact that they were all good-looking irrespective of their race and they all had slave collars around their necks.

Currently, they were serving the young lady. Some were drying her hair and a few applied oil on her porcelain skin.

However, the young lady's sour expression was making everyone nervous. Then suddenly someone entered in her room.

*Tch!*

When the lady's gaze landed on the person that entered her room without knocking, she clicked her tongue.

"Can't you act more like a gentleman and knock before entering a lady's room?" she questioned while looking at the intruder with an annoyed expression.

The person had similar blonde hair and his expression was also ugly, then after a few moments he said, "And, can't you stop acting like a whore and just tell me for what reason you called, Disha?"

Disha frowned for a moment. However, after letting out a sigh she gestured for everyone to leave the room.

When only brother and sister were the only ones left in the room, she said, "I know you are after the familiar of that one-armed adventure we met last week, Akhil!"

Akhil sat on the opposite side and said, "How can you be so sure?"

"Hahaha! Come on, we have seen all kinds of Familiars but that's the first sometime we have seen that 'huge cat' and it's quite obvious you want it," she replied.

"And if it wasn't for your interference last time, I would have captured it that day," he replied while fuming.

"That's why I will assist you this time. We can capture it, I've already told Mother to send some people for our help!" said the Disha.

Akhil frowned for a moment and thought, 'She asked for Mother's help for my sake? That doesn't make sense?'

Then he realized something and started laughing manically, "Hahahahaha!"

"You want that armless defect for your D*ck collection, don't you?" he questioned while mocking her.

Disha immediately snapped her finger and a blazing fire surrounded Akhil's body.

"Ahhhh! Stop!" Akhil yelled in pain and fell to the ground.

Then Disha snapped her fingers again and the fire vanished, leaving behind Akhi's burnt clothes and slightly charred skin.

Then while looking at her nails she said, "I can't believe I have to keep telling you to keep your loose tongue in control."

"Fetch him a potion," she said and immediately a person brought a potion for Akhil who was gritting his teeth in pain.

After he gulped down the potion Akhil's wounds started to heal.

Disha stood up from the couch and walked gently toward his brother who was glaring at her with hate.

When her short figure stood before Akhil who was still on the ground, she put both of her arms over her chest and said, "So? Will you now listen to your Sister?"

And then she pretended to snap her fingers again. Akhil's gaze fell to the ground and he nodded his head.

She began talking with an excited smile on her face, "So listen..."

            ____________________________________

"We have been hunting on this floor for a couple of days. Now that we are used to it, let's push for floor 21 today!" declared Satvik while putting the loot in his bag after picking it out from the ground.

He then turned around and looked at Aria and Kavya.

[Finally!] yelled Aria telepathically. She had been waiting eagerly to fight stronger monsters on deeper floors.

On the other hand, Kavya was lost in thoughts. Although she was stronger than the two of them, she was having a hard time-fighting monster since she lacked battle training and experience.

The biggest with her was to control her strength with Aria and Satvik around so that she doesn't accidentally harm them.

While she was lost in her though, Satvik walked closer to him and blew hot air in one of her ears.

Her eyes opened wide and her ears started flickering. Then with a slightly flushed face, she saw Satvik's face which was only a couple of inches away from hers.

*Thump-Thump~*

Her heart started pounding wildly inside her chest and she was now lost in his jet-black eyes, that had hypnotised her.

Then looking at her daze expression a giggle escaped his lips and he slightly bumped his forehead into hers.

"What are you daydreaming about while drooling?" he questioned her.

"I am nov dvooving…!" she replied instantly while whipping the corner of her lips.

"Hahah! So what do you think, shall we go down to floor 21?" he questioned her while wiping the rest of her droll with the sleeve of his shirt.

She hesitantly nodded.

"Don't worry we will be fine! We have such a strong party member as yourself. Stop underestimating yourself," he said while he caressed her head, although his main intention was to touch her fluffy ears.

'Nekkomimmi are the best!' he thought internally while rubbing her ears gently.

After his caressing, Kavya perked up and with a smile said, "Let's go!"

There were several water holes to big bonds spread out at the 21st floor and it was home to the amphibious monsters who used these water holes to lay ambushes for their prey.

However, the biggest fear of the adventurers was not these monsters but rather the different traps both mechanical and magical, that were hidden throughout the floor.

Pressure plates, false floors, poison swamps and whatnot were out there.

That's why the thieves and mages were quite ideal to act as scouts and disable these traps and adventure parties would fawn over them.

However, Satvik couldn't afford such luxury since he could only select a few to watch over his back.

He could only rely on his and Aria's senses honed in the wild to tread in these unfamiliar scenarios.

Currently, the trio was fighting a group of 'Fizards' that had similar features to an 'Axolotl' from Satviks previous world.

Satvik with his katar and Kavya with her whip was leading the party, while Aria stood at the back and kept tabs on the enemies and warn the other two if they were flanked and also watch for the traps.

They came to this arrangement since the 'Fizards' had a poisonous slimy goop covering their body and it was quite lethal when came in skin contact with its prey and Satvik was against the thought of letting Aria fight them with her claws and jaws.

Satvik and Kavya's synergy was in full swing and they have already dealt with dozens of fizards since they came down to floor 21.

They were fighting in close proximity to each other and their fighting was more like a choreographed dance performance of a couple.

A huge grin was plastered over Kavya's face as she fought with Satvik and he left his back for her to protect with a single ounce of hesitation.

They fought for an hour and were able to cut down every single fizard that was surrounding them.

While Satvik tried to harvest the loot from the dead bodies, Kavya was looking at him with a satisfied smile.

However, Aria's gaze was fixed on the dungeon wall next to them and after a few moments, she finally decided to tell Satvik about it.

[Bhaiya, that wall next to you is weird.]

After hearing her telepathic message, Satvik's gaze lifted up and he looked at the wall.

Then he stood up and carefully examined the wall and after coming to a conclusion, he covered his fist in mana and punched the wall.

As soon as the mana infused punch landed on it, the wall crumbled and behind it was a small room.

"A secret room!" he mumbled while his eyes glittered with excitement.

They carefully entered the room while he lead the way. In the dark room, there were two treasure chests.

Satvik carefully picked up a piece of a stone from the ground and while looking at the treasure chests mumbled, "Get ready!"

He then immediately threw the stone at the two chests. However, nothing happened.

Kavya who was looking at the chests in confusion mumbled, "Ummm why are you throwing stones at those treasure chests?"

Satvik was looking at the chests with a neutral gaze and mumbled, "Just taking precautions!"

'Thank God it's not a mimic,' he thought inwardly and ignored Kavya's questioning gaze.

"Is it safe?" she questioned in response to which he nodded.

Then the trio started walking toward the chests and opened them. One of them contained rare mineral ore and the other one had rare jewels.

"Jackpot!" Satvik exclaimed with joy.

Looking at his joyous mood as he started collecting the loot, a gentle smile appeared on Kavya's face.

She has not seen the mineral ores like those but she had seen enough rare jewels more valuable than the ones they had found in the chest. However, looking at Satvik's smile she felt that these jewels and ores were the most precious things in the world.

She took a step forward toward Satvik.

However, the moment her step landed on the ground, a magic circle appeared under her feet and her jaw fell as she looked at Satvik with fear and concern.

Satvik immediately pushed her away from the magic circle and bright mana engulfed his body, while he yelled, "Protect her!"

When the light receded, he was gone, leaving behind Aria and Kavya who still couldn't process what had happened and had their gazes fixed at the spot where Satvik stood moments ago.

After what was like an eternity Kavya mumbled, "H-He's g-go-gone!"

[A/N: Your kind support is appreciated.]

2