Chapter 1: Enter The Hysterical Protagonist
403 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay....Okay....

..

..okay..?

....

... Calm down....

...

Calm down, remember your grandmother's words... Don't panic when talking, don't panic when you're being stared at..

Just don't panic.....

*Boom!

Oh-!?

*Boom!

Augh!?

*Boom!!

Shit!?

Why!? Why is this happening!?

I'm supposed to pass away.... right!? Go to heaven, purgatory, hell, or void and all that jazz. 

Yet, here I am in this strange godforsaken place, surrounded by armed girls!? And, although I'm thinking right now, I'm actually dodging their strikes till I tire out and die again. Despite my panicking in my thoughts, I didn't dare to look away from these hooligans.

If this is really heaven... Then I'd rather go to hell!?

And if this is hell, then what did I even freakin' do!?

God! Is this Karma!? Was this my punishment of some kind..!?

*Uwwahhhh!? I wanna go home..!?( ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)

"Tsk..! Don't dodge you damn Spirit!" yelled a disgruntled voice from the midst of the chaos; I'm not sure who said it, but..

.

.

Excuse.. moi?

.

.

...Spirit..

Eh?

Wait...Spirit?

Huh?

Ehhhhh....?????

Okay.. Spirit... Weird mecha style costumes...only flying females are attacking me... No male on sight.... Ruin City.... And... Did I list everything right?

So... Let's get down to business: how the fuck did I miss..... Like I dunno, the fucking visual!? Isn't this area styled like an anime? Not only that, but the design is based on that lame harem anime, Date A Live-!

Shhhhhiiiiiittttt....wait...

"I'm a Spirit?" You finally spoke in this world, but albeit in a dumb manner.

The person with white hair... Origami? Was it? Oh, never mind, she sneered at me and kept on attacking, finally gaining a hit since I was preoccupied, the wound on my shoulder was bleeding, but... Wait.

Why does my voice sound so different now...? It became a little higher pitched than usual and sounded very familiar. Kinda like those youngster.

No, and not just that too. Somehow there was something odd about my personality and attitude, not to mention the way I just thought just now. Seriously... Youngster!?; if I had been in the same scenario in the past, I would definitely have sobbed and asked for help a long time ago instead of naturally avoiding the incoming attacks like a clumsy chimp.

.... I'm not even athletic enough to do those dodges!

Ugh... Then.. that means..

This isn't my problematic body.

And, Uwahh..... Why is it so hard to think? .... I still wanna go home...

Ah Crap. 

"Urgh!?" I stopped thinking when I suddenly trip like an idiot.

"You're such a weak Spirit, I suppose it's best to destroy you before you can do any more harm. Shame you aren't her."

The white-haired teen stared down at me and signaled the others. As the leader-what's-her-name nodded hesitantly, all of them then pointed their weapons towards me once more, but this time it felt more powerful. 

And, because I was mentally and physically exhausted, as well as bleeding to death. I can already see the black spots dancing across my field of view, giving me no chance or energy to flee the incoming attack.

Great. I'm going to die again, but this time it'll hurt worse.

But before I passed out from exhaustion and blood loss, I saw a figure with blue hair and frightened brown eyes rushing at me in worry, followed by an equally worried female figure with long purple hair.

.

.

.

Ah-!... If I remember correctly, then that person may be the protagonist of this anime and his first girlfriend.

You know, when you really do see him in person, it's kinda disappointing since, the protagonist being all so plain looking.

Though....

Joy. The protagonist appears to be on his way to help. And I'll play the damsel in distress, while my dashing knights, whose name I believe was...

Shido Itsuka the Kisser and his Lady friend Tohka the bread lover. Both would come and save me and force me to join in on his harem.

Fate. 

God. 

Karma. 

Whoever was the one who put me here, If I had sinned, does transporting me in a different body in a harem anime world really necessary?

.

.

 

I didn't get an answer... Typical.

Then once again the world turns dark.

________

Change Pov.

Location Change: Fraxinus

"Commander!"

Exclaimed a tall man with long blonde hair and light brown eyes. 

He was dressed in a white suit with black outlines and blue covering some of his body. While frantically running towards a young teenage girl with red eyes and very long, light coral-colored hair tied on both sides with black colored ribbons. 

"I already know, so I don't need you to tell me." the red-haired girl says dismissively, suddenly crushing her boot against the adult man next to the woman who looks like she'll pass out any minute.

The woman has long, unkempt, pale blue hair tied into a right-side ponytail and blue eyes that appear to be sleepy all the time. Her most distinguishing feature is a pair of dark circles under her eyes.

Previously, she was the one who first reported the events. While the Commander was too preoccupied with venting her rage and disgust on the man beneath her.

The 'Commander's' eyes furrowed as she leaned back in her chair, staring at the screen, which showed the AST encircling the unknown Spirit. Further investigation revealed that the Spirit was disoriented and struggled for safety.

Normally, by this point, the Spirit would have either won or escaped, but this Spirit was losing and appeared to be vulnerable. The strange aspect wasn't that, but rather the fact that it didn't employ its own Angel.

When the elegant guy yelps in joy at being crushed by his own boss, this is not surprising to everyone. The Commander, on the other hand, was oblivious to the man beneath her feet. Too preoccupied with the battle to care.

Then the hall door from Fraxinus burst open, accompanied by heavy footsteps and a shout from a boy with blue hair and soft brown eyes, dressed in Raizen Highschool uniform.

"Kotori! What's going on!?" The teen asked the Commander named 'Kotori'

"Well, Shido, you can look at the screen and see for yourself." Kotori stated simply, she didn't even bother to look at the teen since her gaze remained fixed on the screen. 

Shido gritted his teeth in concern for the girl as he observed the Spirit's youthful appearance.

The Spirit had dark mismatched pale purple hair with golden eyes, and her most distinguishing features are the metal chains and collar that were tightly fastened around her neck, limbs, and legs. She was barefooted but wore a blackish blue hoodie with a brighter bluish grey hoodie as an accent. Her age appears to be between 12 and 13.

"Kotori why aren't you doi-" The boy started to say only to be cut off by his younger sister.

"Idiot, she's an unknown Spirit, trust me Shido, I would have help her in a heartbeat but the problem is that we don't know what's she's capable off." Kotori said seriously but stop when she saw the glare thrown by her older brother. "We need to be more cautious, unlike Tohka, this one... We don't even have a data for her."

"I don't care if she's dangerous, she'll die if we don't save her Kotori!" Shido tried to persuade her by giving Kotori a determined look.

Looking at her stubborn brother, Kotori just sighed in defeat and she gestured the sleepy women to help Shido to the location of the Unknown Spirit would be. "Ah, before you go. Remember to bring Tohka with you, since she isn't use to you being away yet. Afterall she did just see you die."

"While I know this is counterproductive, but what your gonna do is first to get info on her."

"Ah- so I won't date her yet?" Shido asked to make sure, it would be uncomfortable to ask for a date when Tohka was watching.

"Of course not, moron. What would you date? A sleeping loli girl? Plus it would be chaos if you just date her with Tohka hovering over you." Kotori sneered in response to her brother's clarification. Shido's only retort was a deadpan at his sister's attitude before rushing out to find Tohka.

*Cough! 

Hearing an annoying sound, Kotori slowly looks towards the man from her side. Arching an eyebrow at him impatiently.

"I see, so that was deliberate, right Commander? You didn't help because you wanted Shido to take less- Ghk!" Kotori suddenly stands up and grinds the heel of her boot into the man's back before he could finish his sentence. "Shut up, Kannazuki! I didn't ask for your opinion!"

"YES MASTER( ◜‿◝ )♡!!"

"I SAID SHUT UP YOU-!!"

The woman who was close to them just sighed tiredly. But was secretly shaken at the unexpected outcome.

After all, an anomaly has just occurred.

_________

Location Change: ????

While Shido was teleported at the Unknown Spirit's location, a familiar voice rang out of the ear piece.

"Hello Shi..do?"

"Ah, I can hear you, Miss Reine, but what's up with the background noise?" Shido wondered, and couldn't help but think it was odd.... Reine will always refer to him as Shin, but not today, perhaps Reine is having a bad time with the recent events.

"Ah don't mind that, but I'll inform you that Tohka will be send directly to your location. Be sure to find her and help Unknown. And don't call me Miss, just Reine if fine."

Shido was confused and asked "Unknown?"

"That is the determine codename of the Spirit." Shido then nodded, understanding the name. "So Miss-err..Reine, so you actually don't know more about Unknown?"

"No, admittedly, it's the first time we saw such a weak spirit, unlike the normal ones. Unknown has a weak presence that cannot be easily detected, it's almost like her powers were sealed, which is impossible since you haven't kissed her yet." Reine's tone changed slightly as she explained it to Shido. And Shido, being dense, didn't notice.

"Ah-!? Shido, where are you?!?" yelled a female voice, her anxiety evident as she yelled Shido's name.

"I have to go, can Reine please keep an eye on Unknown in the screen and keep us updated if anything bad happens?" Shido then ran towards Tohka's voice.

And no one realized that there was a small figure watching their every move, clearly amused if her giggling wasn't a hint by now.

"Heh, this is getting good; I hope you're ready for it....

N̸̯̹̈́̌...mnejdnskanajȩ̴͙̻̺̒̅̀bjdjsjansjsjnsjajsnp̶̠̖̹̯̭͌̾͜͝bdhdbdbt̴̲̪̳͎̼͛̒udhshu̷̺͗͛́gvhbn̴̛̓̌ͅhhbhhe̷̞̣̫̼̟͑̽́̍̓̃."

___

Revised Date: May 18 2022 - October 5 2022

12