Chapter 192: Irrational Indeterminacy I
293 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.................

Chapter 192: Irrational Indeterminacy I

.................

Luffy's hair was flailing around, wavy and white unlike its previously dark color, and most importantly, a flamy white sash was hovering around him, the signs of Zoan Awakening.

Looking at Luffy's form, Garp was startled, but that didn't stop him from standing up in spite of the seething pain in his arms as he stood side by side with Luffy.

The Hero of the Marines joined hands with a pirate, one whose goal is becoming the pirate king, and it was certainly not a collaboration for the sake of the Marines or the World Government... It was just for family.

They stood before Yovan despite the overwhelming heat emanating from him, heat they can only resist with Haki, until suddenly, there was a gust of wind about, then another.

It didn't seem like any of them moved, yet Yovan found himself taking a step back, and so did Garp, all the while, Luffy was slightly stretched backward before returning to its previous position.

Yovan took a step forward yet again, and the same, albeit stronger gust of wind took place with similar results, the three moving so fast their actions seemed invisible.

Luffy suddenly took a step forward, lightly tapping the ground to flash above Yovan in what seemed to be an instant sequence of events, only for Yovan to scatter and appear above him, spinning in the air to perform an all destructive, only to be interrupted by Garp.

The two of Luffy and Garp were in perfect coordination, the grandfather and the grandson seemingly understanding each other to the tooth.

Yovan's spinning instantly came to a halt as he changed his target to Garp, focusing his destructive golden flames on his punch.

The two clashed, yet strangely, Yovan's punch was harmless, only pushing the two away from each other. The supposedly melting sun on his hand didn't harm Garp at all.

In fact, to Yovan, it felt like his sun turned rubbery and kind of solid, almost entirely sealing its heat, without a doubt, the doing of Luffy who acted quick in sending a stretched punch at Yovan's face.

The punch hit, but at the cost of Yovan grasping Luffy's hand, something which would've made anyone other than Luffy terrified, not Luffy, not with his awakening which allowed him a freedom like none else.

His hand which was grasped by Yovan acted strangely as all of his fingers stretched out, all surrounding Yovan, stretching way too much very quickly.

And most important of all, Yovan felt a bit powerless, his body kind of feeling empty as he realized that Luffy granted his body the properties of rubber, making him lose control of his body to a certain extent.

That was followed by another stretched hand, Luffy's other hand going for the punch, just like Garp who flashed above Yovan, the latter seemingly unable to do anything due to the rubber fingers all around him.

It's not like Yovan didn't act, he even went as far as releasing waves of golden flames all around him, seemingly seeking to melt Luffy and Garp alive... The flames were turned into rubber.

Luffy's awakening was ridiculous, comical even as he was able to turn flames into rubber somehow, basically negating them.

Both Garp's punch and Luffy's landed, although at his wings as Yovan protected himself with them before releasing a simple breath, and that breath did something Luffy didn't see coming.

The breath released a frightening burst of Hasshoken all about, Haki infused Hasshoken. In fact, Yovan's entire body was releasing bursts of Hasshoken, destructive vibrations that can ignore Luffy's defense.

Yet Luffy didn't let go, taking Yovan's example by suffering the brunt of the destruction as he flashed far above Yovan, far in the sky, his arm still stretched far, and his fingers keeping Yovan in place while Garp sought to distract him.

"Gomu Gomu no Bajrang Gun!!!!!!!!" The shout told Garp that he needed to retreat quickly, and as he looked up, even he, the Hero of the Marines found himself startled.

Above him was the scene of Luffy inflating his fist almost to the size of the entirety of the Mary Gegoise, infusing it with Busoshoku and Haoshoku Haki.

He then unleashed it upon Yovan with the intention of punching them without making direct contact, through emitting Haki outward, for a devastating blow.

And what a devastating blow it was as it fell upon Yovan, and without even coming in contact with the Red Line, it still destroyed, destruction all about, the Red Line turning into a wreckage.

Something similar to what happened before took place as the Red Line started crumbling. The supposedly indestructible Red Line couldn't help but crumble down due to the monstrous battle.

Luffy felt no resistance to his punch, although he wasn't too surprised. He assumed Yovan had teleported away, so imagine his surprise when Yovan broke common sense again.

As the dust settled down, as the Red Line stopped crumbling, he stood up with a sigh, "It's unfortunate that you're still so weak even after all of this..."

Yovan seemed rather disappointed with the destructive attack despite his broken state, his wings all broken, bleeding blood and Ink, but that still wasn't enough.

[Irrational Survivor: 99%] The progress of the concept came to a halt, unfortunately.

"He's playing with us..." Garp murmured with a tense expression, looking extremely wary. Luffy very much agreed with that.

"I am," Yovan nodded as his broken leg somehow took a step forward, "I did promise someone not to hurt you too badly after all."

If the two, or Luffy specifically wanted to contemplate Yovan's words, he didn't get the chance as he suddenly felt pressure, overwhelming pressure, and it was only getting more overwhelming as Yovan walked closer.

[Willpower: 24750/∞]

Yovan was like an uncrossable mountain whose top can never be reached to the two as they felt it clearly, his Conqueror's Haki, the likes of which they had never seen or felt before.

That was especially so for Luffy who has conqueror Haki himself, and he knows that it's virtually impossible to incapacitate another conqueror Haki user with it alone... Yet why did he feel dizzy?

Before they knew it, Yovan was standing right before them, holding back Garp's punch, a punch the latter didn't even realize he did, his body instinctively reacting to danger.

They were awakened from their daze in horror, but they still acted quickly as a series of punches and kicks were released, none hit, Yovan was simply too fast.

No, they soon realized it as Yovan gently caught them both, redirecting their attacks against each other in a destructive collision... They realized that they were too slow.

They weren't sure when it happened, but the atmosphere around them turned somewhat green, a mix of the melting golden heat and tinges of green about.

Even future vision couldn't help them at all, not with the future being so distorted due to Yovan. They could only take a beating, played around with until Yovan lost his head... Literally.

15