Paranoid Trap Chapter 2 [Revised]
255 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the second day of visiting the gym, Nian Gao walked with sore legs after the destruction of the day before. She honestly wanted to stick herself in one place with some adhesive on the soles of her feet so she didn't have to go to the gym.

All she wanted to do now was to procrastinate and lay down peacefully like she was waiting for death.

Sensing someone's gaze on her she shook off her thoughts and looked behind.

Nothing unusual.

She scratched her head confusedly. Recently she would frequently feel a pair of eyes staring at her intently but when she looked, she never found anything.

She shrugged and turned to walk into the gym. It was probably the cold. It was making her hallucinate.

*

Jing Xian stared at the little person from a slight distance. She still looked as cute as when he first saw her. Very white and fluffy. Very cute!

She turned and he glanced away. Seeing nothing she turned and walked into the gym.

Jing Xian turned to the person who sat opposite him. It was the little person's gym coach.

"I'll pay you to give an excuse and let me substitute for you. You agree?" Jing Xian asked lightly. He was asking a question but it seemed like he would not accept a negative response.

The coach looked at him wierdly. This person wanted to pursue that salted fish gal?

He shrugged and agreed. If this person wanted to help coach that girl who would scream with every single routine he asked her to do then he could.

***

When Nian Gao was changing her clothes in the dressing room, she alsmost cried out because of the pain she was feeling just by raising her arm. The pain was equal to being run over by a truck.

That's it. She couldn't take it anymore. She wanted to quit!

She put her cost back on and went to find her personal trainer. She was going to tell him that she did not want to work out anymore.

She found her trainer at the left side of the gym. "Coach I don't—"

The coach interrupted her before she could speak. "Nian Gao, I have something to talk you. I have to go out of town this time. I'll introduce you to someone who'll substitute me."

Nian Gao blinked rapidly as the information sunk in.

The trainer had no time to teach her because he was going out of town. Isn't that great?!

Nian Gao was formulating a touching speech about how he should not stress himself out to look for a substitute. Anyway, she didn't want to continue working out.

She cleared her throat. "It's okay coach, since you—"

He cut her off again. "He will be your new coach."

She subconsciously looked towards the direction where he was pointing at. A man stood there but she could not see how he looked like and only his back view was visible.

He was wearing a black t-shirt and black trousers and was about 1.85 metres. His tall frame made him seem mountain-like to the short Nian Gao.

When he tirned round, Nian Gao's brain stopped working for a second.

Monolids, pretty eyes, handsome eyebrows and high-bridged nose.

He approached them.

"Hello, I'm Jing Xian." The man stet he'd out his hand as he introduced himself in a deep, sensual voice.

Nian Gao remained motionless. He white fleshy cheeks slowly dyed red. Ah! Such a beauty! So shy! *covers face with hands*

"Hello?" The man repeated.

Nian Gao blinked rapidly and regained her composure. Must not let the beauty look down on her.

"He-Hello I'm Nian Gao." She said as she shook his hands. Her heart went doki-doki as he held her hands.

He shook her hands gently then he withdrew his hands.

Nian Gao could still feel the coolness from his fingertips and rubbed her fingers secretly.

Her previous coach pushed her towards Jing Xian and smiled. "Then I'll leave Nian Gao to you. I'll leave now."

Nian Gao watched as her previous coach walked away before turning back to the beauty.

Jing Xian lowered his head to meet her eyes and smiled softly. "Can we start now?"

"Yes, yes!" Nian Gao nodded hurriedly completely forgetting that she wanted to quit the gym just a moment ago.

"Ok, please follow me to another training room." 

"Ok." Nian Gao followed behind the beauty like a child.

Looking at his broad silhouette in front of her, she grinned in a silly manner.

1