Chapter 2: . . . but satisfaction brought it back.
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Golden leaves and helicopter seeds are blown wildly past the library window. A sudden gust had sent them spiraling to the ground, and so Wren was making bets in her mind as to which would hit the ground first. It was better than doing homework.

Wren sighed before putting the essay away, she could always do it in the morning. The door to the blue room was calling to her.

Something caught the corner of her eye as she opened the door, but apon looking round she saw nothing but an empty room.

Dragging the album down down she opened it on the fird page to another newspaper cutting, this time in the dead of night two masked figures sat on the edge of a ledge. The first one wore a grey HEROS jumpsuit, wild blue hair sticking out from behind their full grey mask. The other wore black with a hood to disguise their hair and a barley visible black half mask on their face. 'Blue Lighting and Flicker as photographed by civilian (year 6 of the New Era).

Flicker. That was the villain name of Caroline Worhdas, but who was Blue Lighting? Why did they dress as a HEROS? 

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ 

There was very little information on Blue Lighting up until 6NE and after that she wasn't mentioned at all. A few articles talking about this high profile arrest or that dissaster in which she was involved. A website detailing different HEROS active status (unknown), power(blue electricity), popularity (8/10) and favourite colour(blue). Wren scrolled through the results until she came across the picture in the book. 'The famous HEROS has been pictured chatting amicably with the infamous Flicker. Are the HEROS teaming up with the once People's Hero or has Blue turned to the other side?'

The comments section was full of people speculating what had happened to the HEROS, with suggestions ranging from: her having been quietly retired to others suggesting Flicker had murdered her and even a few suggesting that she was sentenced to prison along with the villain. 

Wren sighed, she would probably never find out.

1