Ep 8 – Degenerate Inventory
143 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Caution: Incoming Absurd Profanity and Ecchi Content

Moving on-

The next thing I took out was a ring placed in the inventory.
It wasn’t very flashy, just looked more like a rusting scrap of iron.

As I examined the ring, I saw a symbol like a triangle with three lines shooting from the corner and meeting at the midpoint. I could barely make out the symbol from the red rust over the ring.

I examined the ring,

“Status info.”

[Ordinary looking Old Ring] (rusted)

An ordinary-looking rusted old ring. Currently rusted and needs urgent repair.

Weight 4gms

This looks like just a worthless piece of rusting junk.

I thought maybe this was some mystic ring that will contain magic enhancement boosts or it was a storage ring containing powerful equipment for me to use.

But why would the late Tyrion even carry around this ring with him?

This certainly doesn’t look like an engagement ring either.

Wait for a second, what if the ring is so powerful that even the system couldn’t detect its power and just wrongly worded it as ‘ordinary’? I mean the former me kept this junk around for something, so maybe this ring is also really precious.

So I quickly wore the ring on my ring finger and I held my hand up in the air,

“Mystical ring reveals your secrets!”

There was utter silence in the woods.

“...”

I waited for something to happen but nothing did.

“The time is nigh, I summon thy!”

The ring still didn’t do anything.

“Storage ring OPEN!”

Nope. Still nothing.

“Avada Kedavra”

Nothing.

“Open Sesame”

“Skadoosh!”

“Hocus Focus”

“skidale skidole!”

“Hasmgauihnsfmafgj”

I tried shouting everything but the ring never reacted even once.

“I should have known it, this is just a hunk of junk,” I said with a disappointed tone, “I should just get rid of this after all.”


So I decided to get rid of this ring as well.

But as I tried to take out the ring from my finger, it was stuck.

“The hell!” I tried pulling out using even more force but the ring felt like it was welded to my finger. I tried pulling so strongly that I felt like my finger would come apart.

After a few struggles, I gave up,

“Nevermind!”

Maybe if I wash my hands with soap then the ring will come out of my finger.

I moved on to the next thing on my inventory.

The third thing I owned was a metal suitcase.

[Iron Case] (Locked)

[A high-quality suitcase bag made of special magic ‘Greynium Iron’ material. The suitcase won’t be breached even with mid-tier magic spells, also there are inlaid magic incantations that will trigger explosions destroying the suitcase if tried to open this suitcase with other means.]

Locked suitcase? Seriously!

I checked my inventory but there was no key. Also checked if there was a key somewhere on my body but nothing. There was only a pair of scrappy pants on me and without any pocket. There was no key on me right now.

This metal suitcase looked quite expensive, there must be something precious stored inside this case. I examined the bag and noticed there was this big keyhole in the suitcase. Although this keyhole looked quite strange as if it was just one big hole in the bag. 

Maybe this case requires an unusually big key. Now, where the hell do I find such a key?!
Did Tyrion drop this key somewhere? Where do I even begin looking for it?

I searched around but there was no key anywhere.

I then tried peeking into the suitcase through the keyhole but couldn’t see squat.

Although there was a strange smell coming through the keyhole. I noticed the smell and it felt somehow familiar but I just couldn’t put a finger on it.

What is stored in this suitcase?

I placed the metal suitcase back in the inventory, I didn’t want the bag to suddenly explode on my face.

The next thing was a big triangular-shaped fabric with intricate flowery patterns and a big red lip mark on it.

I was a bit puzzled,

“Stat info”

[Panty]

Size XXL 75

A normal sexy panty designed for a girl with raunchy tastes. Made of special fabric from the threads of a silkworm monster. The red lips mark on the underwear belongs to the original owner. Currently needs washing as soon as possible. No enhancements to this equipment.

Weight 20gms

I suddenly held the panty with just two fingers without sullying my hand,

“Jesus Christ!”

After taking another look I cleared my doubts.

Yup, in my hand I was holding a female underwear with a lip mark on it.

Under the lip mark, there was a signature with an initial written as ‘Rose’.

What the hell is this thing even doing in the inventory?

To be honest this thing was a little big to be even called a panty. I mistook it for a towel when I first saw it.

I grabbed the panty by the edge and stretched it to view the sheer size of it. The panty stretched all across my chest to the other side of my arm. This panty could easily fit a baby elephant with ease. What the hell!

“The owner of this thing must have one fat ginormous booty,” I said to myself.

Something like a futanari ugly bastard from hentai doujin popped into my mind. A shiver ran through my veins just trying to imagine such a thing.

The next instant I flung this panty down the stream,

“Sorry, Tyrion but as your new owner of this body, it's better to break up with such girls. I am doing this for our own safety of mental health. Please don’t mind.” 

Rose's panty swam down the water stream and disappeared within the turbid waters.

Good riddance.

Finally, the last object laying in my inventory really shocked the fucking shit out of me.

First I once again checked around if nobody was there and then I clicked on the screen on the inventory box of the last item.

The next moment, the light started emanating, and suddenly the big item was placed right in front of me on the grassy lawn of this wood.

As I saw this thing, my worst nightmares turned true.

There in front of me stood a humanoid shape of a something that looked like almost a woman. 

This woman had no clothes on her and was stripped naked lying on the ground in a very terrifying and suggestive manner at the same time. Her arms were crooked and stiff placed in front of her face in a hugging manner. She had her legs split open with her genitals out in the open for the whole woods to see. Meanwhile, her eyes were lifeless like she saw the abyss itself. Although her mouth was just a circular hole.

One thing is for certain this woman was not a real person but just a non-living thing, a doll.

Sweat started oozing from my brows as I looked at this thing. I have just seen such a thing on pornhub on occasion as a bunch of incels dry-humping such dolls.

I used to laugh it off saying how dumbfuck waste money on such a thing. Their hands should be enough. But here I was a possession of such a doll myself.

“You gotta be fucking kidding me,” I muttered to myself,

“This really is fuck doll!”

1