Ep 9 – Sadako
138 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Caution: Incoming Absurd Profanity and Adult Topic

At this moment, I was staring at a real-life size fuck doll in the middle of the woods. The sex doll had very curvy proportions had very detailed aspects of a real woman. Although the doll was in a rather terrible condition that was just eye-sore.

For some reason, there was not a single piece of cloth covering the body of this doll. She was butt naked.

Her arms were folded in front of her face in a crooked like as if she was hugging the air. Meanwhile, her legs were spread across in a very vulgar manner exposing her private area for the world to see. Meanwhile, her mouth was the thing that stood out the most. Her mouth was just a circular hole. It was like the craftsman gave up when he reached there and just drilled a hole for the sake of it.

The doll’s messy black hair and her creepy limbs placed in a creepy posture, she looked like that haunted ghost from the movie ‘The Rang’. This doll kinda reminded me of that ghost in the movie ‘Sadako’. She also had black hair, crooked hands, and an oval mouth.

This fuck doll looked like Sadako except this one had big tits. Also, this Sadako had lifeless eyes that didn’t instill fear but rather showcases the horrors it had gone through. I never thought I would feel sympathy for a fuck doll.

Examining her state, I noticed, her black hair cuticles had a dried glued substance on her hair. There was even a dried wax-like substance all over her body. After a second glance, I knew what it was. A sudden burst of disgust ran through my body.

I suddenly touched my brows,

“For fuck sake! Don’t tell me that's the last remaining DNA sample left by the original Tyrion. What was that guy even thinking, carrying around such a thing with him.”

Who the hell carries around their sex doll like it was a daily life necessity?
Was there not even a shred of decency in the guy?

Suddenly there were thousands of questions growing within me.

I should say Tyrion had a handsome face, so getting laid would be quite easy for a guy like him, right?

So why resort to carrying around a sex doll?

Maybe he was a sex maniac that needs to get off and keeps a sex doll to do so?

Did he have a fear of women and chickens out when facing real women?

Or he’s just gay?! I can’t tell which is which. I am really disgusted by him at this point.

“At least he could have cleaned up after himself,” I said as I stared at the filthy state the doll was in.

As I stood in front of the miserable sex doll, it felt like Sadako’s lifeless eyes were looking at me as if she was rather begging me to end her suffering.

“I should just toss this thing over the stream and be done with it.” I finally came to a decision.

I moved towards the sex doll trying to toss it in the stream but I stopped a few steps away. Even my hands paused for a moment. ‘I don’t wanna touch this thing, it's just fucking gross.’

Maybe I should just leave this thing in the forest?

And let the other visitor deal with it.


Although the next person to find this thing would be terrified to see such a doll in the middle of the woods. It would clearly become a legend in these parts of the wood. Even maybe make it out to the headlines in the news. If the locality traces the cum on the doll and traces its DNA back to me, I’ll be a shit load of trouble. 

I suddenly got cold feet.

Now that I am borrowing Tyrion’s body, it's my duty to clean up after his mess. Yeah, I can’t leave this thing here. I am not taking back this doll just because I am scared. I am just doing what is right.

Before I could store this thing back,

“Stat info.”

Suddenly the screen flickered over the doll,

[Copulation Playmate] [Rarity Mythic]

A life-size doll of a female specially crafted to fulfill its owner's carnal desires. This is a special model doll, specially customized for a set of big breasts. This doll was manufactured by ‘Bleed Deviously Pleasure Shop’ who are skilled professionals in creating copulating playmates and various other sex toys. This doll was custom-made and quite expensive at that. Also, it has a special magic stone that enhances stamina and strength during the copulation process of its mating partner. Even reselling such dolls will fetch around 100k rubies depending on their rarity and conditions.]

After reading that status it changed everything.
For fuck sake, did Tyrion really have so much money to blow over some pathetic sex doll?!
I should just keep this doll on me for the time being. It's a little too expensive to be left out in the woods.


If I ever see the real Tyrion wanna smack him right in his nuts. Fucking maniac! He has no manners, cleanliness, self-control, or way to spend money.

I sat back on the nearby rock to recollect my thoughts on the things that I had on me.

- I have no money but I do have a bunch of voucher cards that may or may not have any value.

- I have a crappy rusted ring that is currently stuck on my finger.

- I have a locked metal suitcase with no key and it might explode if I try to force it open.

- I had a filthy panty of some big girl named Rose. Currently, it's been disposed of in the stream.

- I have an expensive Sadako fuck doll stained with cum.

I scratched my head,

“I might as well just sell this thing in a black market and try to refund some cash. Of course, after washing these cum stains and dressing them up in a proper manner.”

I still don’t know the proper steps on how should one go about selling their sex doll in the market.

I don’t think placing this on my stall for sale would be the appropriate way to go about selling this thing. Even the black market shopkeepers would just call out to the police to arrest me. Maybe I should find the shop that made it and resell it?

“Reselling would have been a lot easier if only there was an eBay here.” I let out a sigh, “For the time being I shall just keep it in the inventory.”

After finally coming to a decision, another problem came in front of me.

I stood before Sadako, my arms on my hips,

“Now how do I store this thing back in the inventory without touching it.”

NOTE:

This is me trying my hand at the genre of absurd comedy. More absurdity to follow.
While reading 'BIP' I would suggest storing your brain in a fridge.

Also, this is my first time trying litrpg, so please don't try to hunt me down if I were to forget to change stat, or miscalculate something.

Peace out :)

1