Chapter 2
330 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As someone who likes anime and reads online novels, Cain is extremely happy at this moment.
“I didn't get an OP Goldfinger but I got a cat girl. I think that's pretty good.”
''Food''
While thinking about my life with Belle, she suddenly spoke.
''Belle could you repeat what you said.'' I said with a shocked expression. Thinking, he miss heard Cain asking her to speak again.
''Food''
Belle spoke the food and then rub her slim stomach. Then her stomach growled. ''Sorry, you must have waited a while huh?''
I asked while rubbing Belle's soft hair her tail began to swing excitedly.

She crawled like a cat on all fours towards her cat's bowel in the kitchen. I watched her plump behind and sway as she crawled to the kitchen. She is wearing string panties from left and right perfectly hugging her plump behind.

Watching her crawl made my manhood twitch she really didn't know what she was doing to me.
It took a lot of willpower not to push her down.
Part of me wanted to stop her from crawling the other half wanted to keep watching her.
Heading into the kitchen I open and look around in the fridge for something Belle might like.

I went shopping last night so I had a lot of groceries. Looking through the fridge I found some fish sticks after heating them I put them on a plate and brought them to Belle and sat down on the couch.

An idea came to mind as a s a perverted smile came across my face. Whenever I would buy treats from the pet store Belle would jump on my lap and act cute.

''Belle comes here,'' I called out to Belle she quickly crawled over and jumped on my lap.

Feeling Belle's soft body on my lap a certain part of me became hard as a rock. She is truly a beauty a girl I could only dream of.
Having a beautiful girl on my lap was like a dream come true.

I was still in my pajama shorts with both of us wearing thin clothing the skin contact felt incredible. I slowly raised my hand to her hair and gently fluffed her ears as they twitched. She was resting her head on my chest enjoying my touch.

I grabbed a fish stick from the plate and was going to feed it to her. Bell obediently opens her little mouth and bites it.
Watching her chew on the fish stick made me stick even harder. With her on my lap and my manhood in between her plump behind. Feeding such a beautiful girl was like a dream come true for someone like me.

Watching her finish the fish stick I was going to take the next step.
I put half the fish stick in my mouth and left half out. Belle's ears twitched probably thinking this was a game.
She leaned over and opened her mouth bit the fish stick then goes back for the other half in my mouth.
I opened my mouth allowing her small younger to enter my mouth.
Just like that, we started kissing I turned her around to face me. While still sitting on my lap my hands began to roam her body. Her tongue was entangled with mine trying to get all the remnants of the fish stick.

16