Chapter 10 – Night
2.7k 11 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  "No need master, It is my job to serve you."

For the third time, I offered to help Faris carry some of the things we just bought earlier but every time she said the same thing. We ended up buying a lot but we still didn't get a satchel to strap onto Blacky so we still have to carry the items by hand. I could just use my space ring, but I didn't want to draw needless attention by showing off wealth.

I'm honestly not sure how to keep the balance in my relationship with my future party members yet, they are going to be my slaves but I also want a closer relationship that doesn't seem so business-like of just master and slave. It's going to be something I need to keep a note of and just have to do my best.

We reach the inn I'm staying at but unlike this morning, I now have an extra horse and a person to add to that. I tell Faris to wait outside with Blacky while I enter to explain the situation to the staff inside.

"We have a stable for your steed but will cost an extra one silver per night, slaves have no additional costs but their meals will not be included."

Manning the counter was the husband this time, he quickly sends for one of the young boys working to take care of Blacky while I took my room key from him. I bring Faris in with me and the husband looks at us with a gentle smile. Hey, you don't need to say a thing and I can still hear you say "It's nice being young.", in your mind, and fuck off with the old man attitude too, your hair isn't even white yet.

"Just leave the stuff anywhere, are you tired? Do you want to take a break? You can rest anywhere you want in the room, make yourself feel at home."

I try to be considerate as best as a man who was single for decades can, but in reply, all I got was a "Yes master, yes master, or a no master, thank you master." in an emotionless tone, this isn't working, I need to lead the conversation so Faris will open up to me more.

"...Sigh."

"Are you tired master? Should I give you a massage?"

Though that's a great suggestion, this isn't going where I want...

"No, I'm fine, instead, let's go down for dinner shall we?"

"Okay master, I will stay here to organize the things we bought today and perform maintenance on your equipment, master, where are the maintenance tools?"

"Maintenance tools? Don't have any. In the first place, you're coming down to eat with me anyways."

"No maintenance tools?! How can you be an adventurer without maintaining your equipment regularly?"

"...Well, I just became an adventurer recently so you may have to guide me through some things, anyway, we'll talk more later, for now, come to dinner with me, I won't take no for an answer, this is an order."

"Yes master."

"...Sigh."

I ignore the question mark on Faris's face and lead her down to where I usually have dinner. I had to order her again before Faris seat down across from me at the same table.

"What would you like today? We have freshly grilled rainbow trout as the special of the day."

"I'll have the usual set number two please, what would you like Faris?"

Faris looks confused at the question.

"I will have your leftovers master and if that is not enough I will just need some black bread and I will have enough energy to fight."

"...Look, I need you to be in your best condition to fight with me, and I don't mind if you splurge a bit on meals as long as you work your part."

"Then... I'll have whatever is the cheape---"

"She'll have the rainbow trout, thank you."

The waiter laughs helplessly and finally returns with our order.

As usual, it doesn't take long before the waiter arrives with our food and two empty cups, you can never be too safe you know. I cast water magic and fill the cup for Faris and me.

"Wow, are you a water mage master?"

"That's right, I use water and electric magic, we'll go over more on how we each fight tomorrow and work from there and slowly work on building our teamwork up."

"Sure master, I'm looking forward to it."

She finally sounds more motivated and she puts on a sweet smile as she nods at my words. Food sure does taste more delicious eating with someone, especially pretty girls.

"What are you waiting for? Eat your food."

"But master is sti---"

"No buts."

She finally starts eating her food albeit a bit reserved, but her smile as she tastes the food is genuine, my heart is also genuinely melting at the sight. A happy Faris is a good Faris.

 

---

 

Finishing our meal, we retire to our room. Upon locking up the door for the night, I start to feel awkward as I'm unsure what to do next. I make my way to sit on the bed while Faris proceeds to unpack our harvest from earlier.

As I watch her work, a fierce battle between angel and demon is currently raging on in my mind. Why don't you just go ahead and push her down? She is your slave after all, I mean look at her, can you really sleep without doing that? Control yourself, patience is key, you don't want to make a bad impression on her on your first day. Remember, you are going to be comrade-in-arms from now on, what if she starts hating you if you push her down? She might not show it, but when in a critical moment who knows what she might do, having trustworthy allies is key!

The war in my mind continues fiercely with no end in sight as I continue staring at Faris's cute shapely butt as she bounces around. Who knew how long I was staring at her, I thoroughly inspected every visible inch of her, creating greater momentum for the little devils in my mind. Soon she's done putting away everything there is and just stands there looking at me, awaiting new orders.

"Master?"

 

"...Faris...wash me."

With Faris nodding to those words, I stand up proudly and head into the bathroom as the small footsteps following behind me arouses me further.

Wait, I forgot to ask for hot water, FUCK, I can't let this ruin the mood I just setup. Think Aster, think. You're a goddamn water mage for god sakes, if I can create ice with magic then I can create hot water right? Same principles.

I cast a waterball and quickly imagine the molecules moving faster and spreading out. The water starts to bubble and made a noise like pouring water on a hot pan, it instantly all evaporated into steam. Fuck, too much, I can't even control it anymore once it becomes steam. I conjure another waterball and throw it into the steam, hot steam is dangerous after all. I continue my second attempt at making hot water while Faris watches quietly behind me. I focus my magic control and do it a lot more slowly this time.

"That should be about the right temperature."

I finally fill the bucket with water at a suitable heat. Nice I need to get a bathtub and I can have baths now whenever I want.

"Amazing master, you have such great control of the properties of water magic!"

Being praised by pretty girls boosts my confidence to no bounds.

"I'm more focused on using ice magic though."

Going with the momentum from my confidence, I strip naked and sit down on the little wooden stool. I look back to see Faris still standing there with a blush on her face, a little confused. I point to the basin of hot water, towels, and a soap laid neatly on top that I bought earlier just for this occasion.

"Will you come here and wash me?"

I tried to sound confident but not too demanding but did it work?

"Yes master."

She nods and start taking off her clothes, I can't help but stare, not daring to look away for a second. She slowly takes off the dress shoulder by shoulder as I focus on the valley on her chest, waiting for those big melons to be freed from their bindings. I catch glimpse of pretty pink nipples and areola, scaling perfectly with her breasts but soon get blocked from that mesmerizing sight by her hand covering it. The same thing happens for her womanly part and I only saw that it was cleanly shaven down there before those humans block my sight.

"Master..."

Seeing her troubled look, I really wanted to tease her but I am too scared that I'd make her hate me I turn around to let her start washing my back.

She grabs a towel and soak it in hot water to prepare to wipe my back. She squeezes the towel over me to let some water drip onto my shoulder. I feel her delicate small hands brushing past my shoulder as I focus on the smoothness of her fingers.

"Master, your muscles are so tense, you need to relax more or it'll become more prone to injuries you know. Let me massage it for you."

Okay was the only word I could mutter as two silky hands press down on my shoulder and start massaging me. Silence was slowly instilled in the bathroom as she continued her massage as neither of us said anything, this is bad, it's becoming awkward, I need to say something.

"So Faris, where is your family?"

"...I... don't know, we sold ourselves into slavery when I was still too little to remember anything, they are probably serving different masters by now..."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay master, it's not like I despise my fate or anything, in fact, I'm grateful to be alive. My family would have starved to death when we lost everything to the war, we made a decision and we all survived because of it... And now I'm with a... gentle and kind master like you."

Did I step on a landmine when venturing into this topic, or did I make it through and conquered the enemy base?

"Master...if I may be so presumptuous to ask, may I know about your past? I want to know more about master to serve you better."

Faris stops her massage, prompting me to turn around and look straight into her eyes.

"I've come from a very very far place, a place so far that it's probably impossible for me to ever go back to my homeland. That's why I may not know a lot of things that you may consider common sense, so please tolerate this foolish master and teach me about everything you know, okay?"

Faris looks blankly at me for a moment, trying to take in my words.

"Yes master, but a place so far that you will never be able to go back? That sounds sad."

"Hmm? Why?"

"I mean... if you can't ever go back to your homeland, that means you will never get a chance to see your friends and family ever again? At least for me, I still have a chance to find them again. Master must be lonely."

Faris embraces me, bringing my head with both her hands into her collarbone, she smells nice, this feels so soothing and relaxing without any of the previous sexual tension.

"Yea, I haven't been thinking about it but I think you're right. I really miss my friends, my family, and my mom. She must be so s---"

I can't bear to continue verbalizing the next part as my vision becomes blurry and something warm rolls down from my eyes. I died in the other world, I wonder how my parents are doing. I really want to apologize to them, I've been nothing but a disappointment to them, I'm sure.

My parents were very traditional, the kind that wanted their sons to succeed them. But after never getting a girlfriend for so long after university, I started giving up on ever finding one, I deemed it impossible to find one that fit my standards at my age. This led me to lose motivation in anything I did. I had the safety net of my family, who was pretty wealthy so I didn't need to work to survive, I found that there was no need to work, it not like I have a family to care for or vacation to save it for anyway being alone.

I personally learned to live with it but my parents were always worried about me, whenever our relatives had someone inviting us to their marriage, they always get teased on when is it going to be my turn. I'm sure they really wanted me to get married and start a family even though they never voiced it to me, I'm sure of it.

But I disappointed them, I made them live constantly worried about my future and as a son, I've done nothing for them except take, I really want to pay them back for everything. But now I will never get a chance.

As tears continued to flow freely from me, a softness covered my lips. I clear the tears with my hands and look at the figure of Faris right in front of me smiling warmly.

"Don't be sad master, I'll be with you from now on, I won't let master feel lonely."

Seeing the smile of a goddess, I finally feel at ease.

I caress her smooth and gentle cheeks and kiss her slowly, trying to feel her lips with mine. I back away a little to look at her gentle face still smiling at me so I once again seal her lips with mine but more aggressively this time. I push my tongue at her as she opens to accept me. My tongue dances in her mouth, desperately wanting to get more tangled with hers as I taste he sweet saliva. I inhale deeply, trying to memorize the scent of my Faris but I have no intention of letting our kiss stop anytime soon.

My hands start to wander in sync, both grabbing on to her bouncy butt as I pull her entire body and push it against mine, wanting to feel each part of her smooth skin with my own. Feeling her full chest pressing on me sent a shiver down my spine, waking up my member. Using the leverage from my hold on her bottom, I continue to rub our bodies together in a circular motion, trying to feel her as much as possible.

Our kiss gets more aggressive as we get lost in each other until Faris breaks the kiss to catch her breath. I refuse to take a break and move on to her nape while my right hand travels to up her side until it reaches her bosom. I slowly but firmly grip down on her chest, feeling the softness and elasticity with my hands, confirming their authenticity. I feel her soft tits spilling out of the gaps of my hand as I continue to grope it in a circular motion. Having her softness satisfying both my hands, I focus sucking harder on Faris's nape, fully intent to leave my mark on her.

"You're mine now, stay with me forever, I won't ever let you go."

I whisper into her ears and continue to put down more marks of conquest on my Faris.

"Hmm... ahhhh... Yes master... ahhhh... I'm yours, I won't ever leave your side...ahhh."

Her angelic voice arouses me further, making me lose my patience, so I hold Faris up.

"Let's continue on the bed."

Faris says nothing but shyly nods and looks away, a full blush blooms on her face. I hug her by the waist as we exit the bathroom together in our birthday suits.

I grab the ring I got from the slaver and slips it on Faris's ring finger, and then I throw Faris on the bed and immediately get on top of her and resume our makeout session, except this time both my hands are busy massaging her elastic melons. My left hand eventually makes its way down and makes a stop to feel her smooth sides and abdomen, then continues down between her legs, where smoothness can be once again be felt. My fingers make their way to a small bump before starting to rub on her furiously. I pinch and pull, playing with her clitoris however I want.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Faris breaks the kiss and yells into my ears while her arms are tightly wrapped around my neck, I start to feel a wet feeling staining my hand as her thighs tightly closes shut on it from both sides. She relaxes her arms and takes a moment of rest while breathing in deeply.

"..."

"...Master."

Hearing her call out to me breaks the last restraints to my reason. I sit up and position myself between her legs and start rubbing my member against the wetness of her slit before taking aim at her entrance, poking the tip of my penis against her labia.

"...Faris, I can't hold back any longer... I'm entering."

"Hmm, no need to hold back master, I'm yours, please take my first."

Hearing Faris's encouraging words I push it all in with one thrust.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH! MASTERRRRRRRRRRRRR, YOU'RE IN MEEE!"

"Need to take a break?"

I stop while fully inside Faris, it feels really wet and tight.

"...No, move as you wish master, engraved this pain into me so I never forget!"

I silently cast healing magic at her torn hymen in hopes of easing the pain before I start pumping into her. With her permission, I pound her with everything I have while I interlock our hands as we stare deeply into each others' eyes. Her moist hole is making me feel ecstatic, it feels much better than with a condom on, I can clearly feel her fold grip onto me tightly at every thrust, and the wetness gushing out to allow my penis to continue to freely pound her to my heart's content.

I get lost in lust while alternating between staring at Faris's expressions and her jiggling boobs as I fuck her, the sounds of her loud moans and the impact from hitting her ass from fucking her balls deep, overpower the noise of my heavy breathing.

Being at my last sprint, I grab her cute round butt and pull it further up, giving me a better angle for me to thrust down on her while I lean down to once again seal our lips together. I start feeling something rising out of my balls before breaking the kiss and burying my face into the scruff of her neck, rubbing our cheeks together before whispering to her.

"I'm... gonna... cum."

"Hmmmmmm...!"

"...Cum in me master...ahhh...mark my womb as yourssssss!"

She once again tightly wraps her arms around my neck, trying to merge our bodies as she does the same with her legs around my waist as well.

"FUCK, I'M CUMMING, TAKE IT ALL IN FARIS!"

Having reached the peak, I take a few final firm, powerful thrusts, trying to etch myself as deep as I can get into Faris and unloads everything into her womb. Her vagina responds in turn by tightly gripping onto my penis, as if it wants it to stay inside forever, further squeezing more out of semen out of me.

"Ahhhh, FUCK!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH, I FEEEEEEL IT MASTERRRRRRRRRR, IT'S POURING INTO ME."

"IT'S SO WARM. I'LL TAKE IT ALL IN MASTER, SO LET IT ALL OUT HMMMMM."

I continue to pour my all into Faris for almost a minute before I stop pushing into her. I prop my face up to look down onto Faris's unfocused eyes while listening to her heavy breaths of relief. She tries to catch her breath and lets out a whisper that I hardly catch.

"...Master...I love you..."

"I love you too Faris, I'll treasure you forever, I'll always protect you, so stay by my side okay?"

"Hmm!"

She nods with a delighted smile as I mirror it with my own.

My member that is still inside Faris salutes at attention, raring to continue.

"It's okay master, I can take it, give me everything you've got."

With my renewed vigor, I start pumping into my precious Faris again, but this time much more gently. I continue to cum inside her two more times before falling asleep while we hold each other while on soaked bedsheets and cum spilling from her opening.

This was truly an unforgettable night.

22