Chapter 3
19 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kim Yun Ho rushed up to Kyu Hyun, who was making out with Ji Soo on a couch in the VIP area of the club. He grabbed Kyu Hyun by the arm and shook him. “Dude, stop, we have trouble.”

Kyu Hyun looked at him confused and so did Ji Soo, but it was more of a glare.

Yun Ho first looked at Ji Soo, then at Kyu Hyun, and signalled something with his eyes. They were in a club and the music was too loud. He didn’t want to scream what he had just seen—just in case.

Yun Ho dragged him to the edge by the stairs leading down to the dancefloor and said, “Chang Min is here.”

Kyu Hyun’s brows shot up, surprised. “Where?”

“The bar, some guy is flirting with him,” he said.

Kyu Hyun didn’t wait for other explanations and rushed to the bar. He pushed so many people out of the way, but when he arrived at the bar, there was no one.

He turned around and looked up at the VIP section at Yun Ho and he shook his head. Both of them searched the crowd for sometime when finally, Kyu Hyun caught sight of Chang Min shaking his hips slowly to the beat of the music as he brought his hands over his head.

He was wearing a white jean ripped at the knees with a black shirt that was open at the back but had a black and red jacket on, covering his back. He had white sneakers on the lit up under the strobe lights and on his neck, a diamond choker and a plain silver necklace.

Kyu Hyun walked up to him slowly and just as he came into reaching distance, he was pushed out of the way by another guy, who wrapped his arms around Chang Min’s waist.

Chang Min looked at the man, surprised, and saw that it was the guy who tried to buy him a drink earlier on. He held his hands against his chest saying, “I already said no, what don’t you understand?”

“A pretty boy like you shouldn’t be here alone. Let me keep you company,” the man said to him.

Chang Min narrowed his eyes and to his surprise, Kyu Hyun pushed the man out of his way, saying, “Who told you he is here alone?”

Chang Min smirked behind Kyu Hyun and started dancing again. The man saw that the one standing in front of him was dead serious and behind him, Chang Min was dancing again with not a care in the world.

He left and Kyu Hyun turned around to Chang Min and saw that he was dancing. “Why are you here?” He asked.

Chang Min stopped dancing and looked at him. He was confused and asked back, “Why are you here?”

“I’m here with my friends,” he answered.

Chang Min smiled. “I’m here to get drunk and dance.”

“Why? This place is dangerous. You don’t drink,” he said.

He burst out laughing, asking, “Want me to show you?”

“That’s not funny. Come, we’re leaving,” he said and grabbed his wrist.

Kyu Hyun dragged him out, but Chang Min was pulling his arm back in protest. “I still want to dance and my bill! Who is going to pay for it?”

Kyu Hyun stopped in his steps and looked at him. He looked at the bar and saw that the bartender was looking at them.

Gritting his teeth, he dragged Chang Min over to the bar and asked him, “How much does he owe?”

The bartender shook his head, “His drinks were on the house. It’s his first time here. You should know the rules.”

Kyu Hyun nodded and turned to Chang Min, who was grinning.

He seemed so drunk.

What was going on?

His head snapped towards the bartender and he asked, “Was he drugged?”

The bartender smirked and shook his head. “The incense, remember?”

“Fuck!” He cursed and walked off with him but when they got to the door, Ji Soo grabbed his arm, “Where the fuck are you going?”

Chang Min looked at Ji Soo and saw that he was dressed rather revealingly. He was also shorter than him but not cuter at all. Scoffing, he looked away.

Ji Soo didn’t like the way he scoffed and looked at him. “It’s you again. Why are you causing so much trouble? First, you are out spending his money and now you are here and can’t even handle your alcohol.”

Chang Min cocked a brow and pulled his wrist from Kyu Hyun’s hand and folded his arms over his chest, “Look who’s talking.”

“Ji Soo, I’m leaving. Yun Ho will take you home. I have to get him home,” Kyu Hyun said, grabbing hold of Chang Min’s arm.

“I’m not going with you,” Chang Min argued as he struggled.

“I refuse. We are here to enjoy ourselves!” Ji Soo protested.

He turned to Chang Min, saying, “What the fuck do you mean? And you have no right saying anything as the orphan who was taken in.”

“Is that all you could come up with?” Chang Min asked, picking up that he wasn’t told anything. He looked at Kyu Hyun, wondering if he should tell the truth, but changed his mind when he saw Yun Ho walk over.

He went silent but Ji Soo taunted him, saying, “What? You know it’s the truth, or why else would he be here trying to drag you out?”

Chang Min forced a smiled as he turned to Kyu Hyun and asked, “Want to play a game? How long do you think I can keep my lips shut?”

“Alright! I’ll take Chang Min home. You deal with Ji Soo,” Yun Ho interrupted.

Kyu Hyun sighed relieved, why didn’t he think of this first? As he let go of Chang Min’s arm, he dreaded the words that came after.

“Why the fuck should I let this bitch leave with me husband?” Chang Min asked.

The other friends that had showed up with them were stunned and so were Yun Ho and Kyu Hyun.

Kyu Hyun looked at Ji Soo and saw that he wore a dumbfounded expression. He turned to look at Chang Min, but Chang Min was no longer there. He left everyone in the moment of confusion and went back to the dance floor, or at least that is what he thought.

Chang Min was by the bar ordering another drink.

“What does he mean by that?” Ji Soo asked in an almost broken voice.

He turned to Ji Soo and saw that his eyes were already watery.

Ji Soo wasn’t a fool.

Kyu Hyun had kept Chang Min a secret, and it just didn’t add up that he was adopted by his family and his mother really liked him, but his father seemed so… homophobic—no distant.

Did that mean he preferred Chang Min over him?

“Don’t listen to him. He’s just talking nonsense. Let’s get you home,” Kyu Hyun said.

Ji Soo frowned. “We came here to enjoy ourselves. Why do you want to leave here if it’s just nonsense?” He asked.

“Because he spoiled my mood,” he answered.

Ji Soo stared at his boyfriend for a moment, then turned to Yun Ho, who couldn’t lie, and asked, “Is he speaking the truth?”

Yun Ho didn’t answer him and walked up to Chang Min at the bar. He grabbed him by the arm as he drank the drink, messing it over the counter.

Chang Min glared at him, saying, “I’ll call the fucking police on you. Who are you to touch me?”

“You are causing so much trouble for Kyu Hyun,” Yun Ho said.

Chang Min’s glare hardened as he said, “I think the fuck not! I came here by myself and I’m here to enjoy myself. No one told him to come to me and drag me off when I’m enjoying myself. For all I know, he didn’t even know I was here for the past two hours and I was fucking fine until he showed up.”

Yun Ho was taken aback.

He didn’t know that Chang Min was here for so long and wasn’t he the one who told Kyu Hyun that he was here?

3