Chapter 9
15 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning. 

 

Kyu Hyun woke up early. 

 

He tried to move, but he felt something heavy on him. 

 

Looking down, he saw that Chang Min had his head resting on his chest.

 

He smiled and ran his hand up and down Chang Min’s back. Resting his other hand under his head, he closed his eyes and thought of what happened last night. Chang Min’s taste was still lingering in his mouth, a sense of sweet and savoury, the taste he had been looking for.

 

From the constant movement on his back that he wasn’t used to, Chang Min woke up. 

 

He looked around the room and slowly sat up. He turned around to see what was disturbing him and saw that it was Kyu Hyun’s hand.

 

He looked back at Kyu Hyun and saw that he was looking at him. 

 

“Good morning,” he greeted.

 

Chang Min wasn’t sure if he was dreaming or if it was real. 

 

Rubbing his eyes, he took another look at him, then recalled what they had done last night. They didn’t go as far as having sex, but Kyu Hyun didn’t stop feasting on his backside, leading him to fall asleep.

 

Kyu Hyun raised his hand and placed it on the back of his neck. He pulled him up gently and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. 

 

Looking into his eyes, he said, “I said good morning.”

 

“Good morning,” Chang Min answered.

 

Kyu Hyun pressed him down, kissing him again. He deepened the kiss, pushing his tongue into his mouth, and Chang Min, who wasn’t used to the taste of morning breath, pulled away.

 

He looked down at Kyu Hyun, who was staring up at him. 

 

Kyu Hyun pulled him down again, and this time, Chang Min kissed him back, ignoring their morning breath.

 

When he was out of breath, Kyu Hyun let his lips go and said, “Thank you for last night.”

 

Chang Min thought about it and asked, “Which part?”

 

“All of it. I knew that Ji Soo was up to something when he showed up with his friends, but I just didn’t think it was that bad. They drugged both of us and no one responded when we called for help,” he said, rubbing his back.

 

Chang Min nodded his head. “Mn, just call me if you need me.”

 

Chang Min got up and got dressed. 

 

He saw his tracksuit that he was going to put on last night and smirked, thinking that he went naked to bed with Kyu Hyun. 

 

He was grateful that they didn’t go all the way, just this was enough and the acknowledgement that he saved him.

 

“Come back to bed. Where are you going?” Kyu Hyun said. The bed suddenly felt cold, with him no more in his arms.

 

He shook his head, “I am sorry to inform you Mr Im, but I have my duties to fulfil.”

 

Kyu Hyun raised a brow, wondering what he was talking about. He grabbed his phone to see what the time was and saw that it was five in the morning. He looked through his notifications and saw that there were many missed calls and messages from Ji Soo.

 

There was also a message from the manager of the club, who wanted to know what had happened last night.

 

Placing it down, he went to take a shower and when he returned to the bedroom; he saw that the bed was already made up, and it had fresh sheets on it.

 

Pulling on black sweatpants, he want to look for his husband and found Chang Min on the floor scrubbing the tiles of the hallway leading to their bedroom. “What the fuck are you doing?”

 

Chang Min looked back at him, confused, then said, “Cleaning the floors.”

 

“On your knees? Don’t we have a mop?” He asked.

 

He shook his head. 

 

Placing the rag in the water bucket, he got up and fixed his pants, that was rolled up, and said, “No, your mother taught me to do it this way.”

 

“And you still do it?” He asked.

 

He nodded his head. “Breakfast is ready. I was waiting for you.”

 

Kyu Hyun nodded his head and followed him to the kitchen. They sat down at the table where Chang Min had set up the table. Kyu Hyun looked at the dishes that were under a protective net.

 

He looked at Chang Min, asking, “Kimbap for breakfast?”

 

He nodded his head. “Yes, you are up early, so I had to make something quick.”

 

“You didn’t have to rush,” he said.

 

Taking his chopsticks, he pointed it at him, saying, “Just eat. It’s something different.”

 

He nodded his head and started eating. Chang Min prepared about six versions of the kimbap and each of them were delicious.

 

*

 

Just as Chang Min finished washing the dishes, the bell rang. Kyu Hyun got up from the couch where he was watching one of the series on Chang Min’s playlist about two guys who were enemies, then became friends and moved on to being lovers.

 

He opened the door and looked at Ji Soo, who was standing there. 

 

Ji Soo had a smile on his face, but was looking inside already.

 

“What are you doing here?” He asked.

 

He pouted, saying, “Open the gate please, my feet are tired from standing.”

 

Kyu Hyun shook his head. “Just leave already.”

 

Chang Min walked up behind Kyu Hyun and saw Ji Soo standing there. 

 

When their eyes met, Chang Min smirked. “I’m sorry, but we don’t have any leftover food for stray dogs.”

 

Ji Soo’s eyes widened at the insult, and he slammed his hand against the gate. “You bitch! Come out here and say it to my face!”

 

Chang Min rolled his eyes. “Didn’t I tell you to stay away from him? I’m sure it was not too long ago, but you’re shameless enough to still show your face. What? Did you follow us here?”

 

He turned to Kyu Hyun and said, “You have five minutes to deal with your stalker, then I’m calling the police.”

 

Kyu Hyun watched as he walked away, then turned to Ji Soo and asked, “Didn’t I ask you nicely to not cause any drama?”

 

“Kyu Hyun, please, I want you back. If there was anything that I did to make you resent me, please let me fix this. We were so good together and your parents love me,” he begged as he held the gate.

 

Kyu Hyun took a deep breath and said, “For the last time, I am going to explain this to you nicely. I’ve been a fuck up of a boyfriend to him and I have constantly cheated on him, but he stayed by my side. I want to make things right with him, and that means I need to stop being a bastard and take care of him. Ji Soo, it is over between us, and I need you to stop looking for me. I don’t love you and you don’t love me, so stop acting delusional.”

 

He shook his head in disbelief. “No, no, no, I will not give up on us. You mean everything to me!”

 

“And Chang Min means everything to me,” he said, making Ji Soo go quiet.

 

Ji Soo didn’t want to believe this. He tried so hard to win over Kyu Hyun to secure his own future and now, this unexpected turn of events occurred. 

 

Tears formed in his eyes as he asked, “Did everything really mean nothing to you?”

 

He shook his head. “You’ll understand one day when you find someone who loves you like he loves me.”

 

Kyu Hyun closed the door, and seconds later, there was screaming and banging. He ignored it and went to sit on the couch and pressed play.

 

Why did Ji Soo have to show up here? 

 

Now Chang Min knew his inner thoughts.

 

Speaking of Chang Min, he sat up on the couch and looked around, hoping that he didn’t hear anything, but that was only wishful thinking.

 

Chang Min stood behind the kitchen island making coffee, but he wasn’t looking at him. 

2