Chapter 26
41 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Thank you so much. You didn’t have to stay,” Chang Min told the security guard.

He smiled at him, “It’s okay. You looked like you were dying and I just wanted to make sure that you were okay.”

Chang Min nodded, embarrassed. He wasn’t taken to their usual hospital, and he had to answer so many questions, but luckily, it was a private hospital.

The door swung open, and a panicked No Min rushed in. He looked around and saw Chang Min on the bed, who looked okay.

Walking over to the bed, he placed his hands on Chang Min’s shoulders, checking to see if he was okay, and asked, “What happened? Why are you in hospital and where’s your mother?”

Chang Min sighed, “I’m fine. The doctor said I was stressed out and it caused discomfort in my body.”

“Is the baby fine?” He asked.

Chang Min nodded his head, embarrassed, and looked at the security guard.

No Min looked at him too and held his hand out. “Thank you for taking care of my son.”

The man bowed and shook his hand. “I was only doing my job, sir.”

No Min nodded his head. He turned to Chang Min, asking, “And your mother?”

Chang Min sighed, “I woke up just as she left. I don’t know where she is, but I got hold of her and she said she’ll meet me here.”

“I couldn’t get hold of her,” No Min mumbled as he grew furious.

The man stood up, saying, “I’ll be leaving now.”

No Min stood up and walked him to the door. “What is your name son?” He asked.

“Kwon Won Woo, sir,” he answered.

“You must let me thank you properly. You saved both my son and my grandchild today. It’s a debt that I can hardly repay,” he said.

*

“He’s handsome,” No Min teased.

Chang Min blushed, “I know. If Kyu Hyun and I didn’t get together, I would have asked him out if we ever met.”

No Min chuckled. Just as he opened his mouth to tease him, the door opened and Young Soo walked in.

She looked between her husband at Chang Min, then back at her husband, and saw that he was angry.

He stood up and walked over to the door. Closing it and locking it, he turned to her, raised his hand and slapped her across the face.

Chang Min lowered his gaze. There had been several occasions when No Min smacked his wife, and today’s incident seemed reason enough.

Young Soo didn’t face her husband. Holding her cheek, she kept her gaze lowered.

Pointing his finger at her, he asked, “Where were you?”

“At Jo In’s house,” she answered.

“Gossiping again huh?” He said.

She remained silent—caught. 

Shaking his finger he said, “We almost lost the baby today because you weren’t there to help him get to the hospital and now look, more doctors know about Chang Min! I’m warning you Kim Young Soo, disobey me again and you will find yourself on the street, not even your family will take you back!”

She nodded her head slowly.

No Min sat down in the chair and said, “Chang Min’s being transferred in an hour. When we get home, you must prepare everything he needs and nutritious food as well.”

*

Going through his phone, Chang Min saw a message. He had given his number to Kwon Won Woo.

KWW: I don’t think I can sleep tonight. How is it possible for a man to fall pregnant?

He smiled, reading the message, and he was feeling slightly guilty. He could smell gay coming off of him and although he wasn’t looking at him while he was here, he knew that Won Woo had his eyes on him the whole time.

‘How about lunch? I still need to thank you,’ he sent and placed the phone down. 

Picking up the yoghurt drink No Min bought him, he sipped on it and looked up at the ceiling.

He thought about Kyu Hyun, who saved him, and the guilt he had been feeling got worse.

Sighing, he thought, ‘I shouldn’t be thinking of someone else.’

He looked down at his stomach and rubbed it. ‘You’re starting to grow, my little alien.’

He was showing. It’s been three months since finding out and if Kyu Hyun was not wake up soon, what was going to happen to him?

To them?

1