Arc 7 – 🔞 Jellyfish Possession 1.3
892 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Caution: may contain tentacles and kind, gentle brainwashing!

She was walking on this same shore. Everything looked bigger and the sand looked closer. She was very young, maybe just five or six years old, and she had found something laying on the shore. It was a jellyfish.

“Are you alright, mister jellyfish?” Young Mira had asked, remembering a lesson about how jellyfish lived in the sea and could not live on land. This one look dehydrated and lost. “Here, this will help you… She opened the bottle she was carrying in her school backpack and poured a bit of water on it, then she picked it up by its cap, where it was supposed not to hurt – and it did not hurt at all – and brought it to the shore, letting it go inside the white sea. The jellyfish floated away.

Then young Mira turned and saw something weird, three wooden beams arranged like a door, except the other side looked an awful lot like her room… so she turned and walked away.

 

Present-time Mira blinked and came back. She was lying on the sand, her hands massaging her wet pussy. She had been… there before. For such a short time? For some reason she couldn’t remember it until then.

You saved my life that time, the jellyfish said inside her brain. When I saw you again I was shocked! I couldn’t believe it, but you are here! And about to get eaten, I could not allow that!

“B-Buuh… ahhh…” Mira said between aroused gasps as her hand automatically massaged her puffy nether lips through the fabric of her skirt, “… you can fly n-now… how…”

I’m all grown-up thanks to you! It said inside her brain. And that’s true of you as well. You have become such a gorgeous young woman Mira. In fact…

The entity’s tendrils reached past her wrist and two of them slipped beneath her shirt, caressing her bra cups. Mira gasped at the sensation, pleasure blooming into her brain.

“Ahhh! That… ohhh, that’s… not… ahaa…”

Should she even try to stop it? But it was… she had met this thing before, it was like this door had opened in her mind containing her past memories she had insofar forgot.

If you find what I can do right now amazing just wait until I get a little more of your wetness, it chuckled into her mind.

“W-wha…?”

I need water to survive, but I gain better nourishment from blood.

“Blood?” Panic flared inside her chest but—

Don’t worry. I would never suck blood from someone who has saved my life! I enjoy your pleasure juices much more than blood anyway.

Another tendril, this one much thicker and spongier, sprouted from the creature and reached for her skirt, sliding between her already-wet panties, lifting the damp fabric. It touched her pussy lips and Mira squealed.

“Ihhh! It feels— it feels!”

That’s good, right? I’m so proud of this little thing. I won’t use one that’s too big, rest assured.

“T-Too big? T-That’s…” Mira tried to say anything else but between the tentacles in her brain prodding and pushing and touching here and there and everywhere and those sliding into her bra cups and playing with her nipples, tugging at the sensitive skin and making her shiver and jolt with pleasure, and the big one pushing against her pussy lips, rubbing its head against her nether regions in a way that she had never felt before… she was losing it. She was going to lose all reason and she was going to get her brain broken on this pleasure!

Feeling good, right? I’m doing my darn best to help you! After all, the better you feel, the more energy I get! Mira pictured the jellyfish puffing out its cap in pride. In fact, I can do even better than this…

“W-Wait what are… youuuhoooooooooohhhh…

Whatever protest Mira wanted to make died on her lips. Her eyes rolled in her mouth and she lost all coordination, falling on the sand in a heap of sweat, pussy juice and pleasure as the tendrils prodded right there in places of her brain she could have never believed she could feel, right besides her ears and in the centre and back there and whenever they passed she felt like they revved up her engine, like they made more room for pleasure, fine-tuning her for sex and masturbation, rewiring her brain to one more fit for a sex slut.

“Whhaaaa… whaaat are you… haaa… doinnng…”

I’m just changing a few things up here. I am almost finished, you will thank me when it’s over! You’ll be able to feel even more pleasure this way, more than a normal human being ever could!

“But… but that would make meehhhh!” Mira did not finish that line. Her back arched and her pussy shot a few drops of juice down her thighs. Her nipples were diamond-hard, so stiff she could almost feel them try to detach from her small breasts. Every inch and spot of her body was on fire, this delicious fire that made her think of more more more, fuck me please, fuck me, thoughts that were rapidly becoming an imperative. Without even knowing what she was doing, Mira felt herself spread her legs, her pussy lips opened, showing her pussy, already so hot and wet, so ready for…

It was so needy!

Ah, that’s a job well-done! How do you feel now, Mira?

“I… uhhh… ohh… please…”

I will make you feel even better. You mean a lot to me. I’ll make sure you get the best orgasms of your life…

A distant part of Mira’s mind, the one that belonged to the old Mira, still tried to protest, but by now her body had completely betrayed her. She had been turned inside out and the new imperatives, the new synapses were rapidly scoring a win. More more more, said that increasingly-important part of her brain.

And as she laid on the sand allowing the jellyfish to have fun with her body and her brain, she was rapidly learning to agree...


Thanks for reading! I hope you like this Arc. As I said, possession is kinda new to me so I am curious about what you think (but will those actually be your own thoughts?).

I will see you soon-ish with the next chapter to this Arc, and maybe just maybe some interesting surprise...

Click on the cover for the premium sequel! ⬇

14