Arc 7 – 🔞 Jellyfish Possession 1.4
769 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Caution: definitely contains tentacles and less gentle brainwashing!

Hmmm, the jellyfish murmured as it kept rubbing its tentacle against her wet and needy entrance, pressing gently and then not-so gently against her clit—

“Huaa!” Mira yowled at the explosion of pleasure that it caused her to feel. She rubbed her thighs together while the thicker tendril slipped past her pink, damp nether lips and straight into her pussy. “Haa— ha…” she gasped, now unable to say anything… anything at all.

You are squeezing so hard, the tendril praised her, amused. Do you masturbate, Mira?

She tried to keep that information to herself. It was so embarrassing to answer. She did not want to…

Come on on, don’t be shy with me, the tendril said, and then it squeezed a little knot in her brain right there, and it felt so good, it was like letting go of a piece of herself and suddenly it made sense to…

“Y-Yes,” she replied between ragged breaths as the tentacles kept playing with her body. The thicker one was pumping in and out of her pussy, picking up a steady rhythm by now, while the smaller ones rubbed against her stiff nipples. “I m-masturbate… I masturbate in my room. A l-lot!”

Good to hear. Anything you like?

Oh, she did not want to say, but it would feel so good, so right to say it… an then the tendrils playing with her brain pressed here and there and the answer was right on her tongue, wasn’t it? So easy to say…

“M-My nipples! I really like teasing my nipples!” It was something she tried to keep to herself, but she often licked her fingers and then played with her nipples when she really needed, needed, that quick release. Her clit was even more sensitive, but her nipples weren’t supposed to feel so good in the first place, which made her feel like a slut, which made her hornier, which made her take off like a rocket.

Then let’s give you a little help. You know, I was making more room for orgasms in your brain, so this is going to be exciting!

The two tendrils began to wrap around her nipples and give them a light tug. Another one played with her lips and mouth and then went to dab wetly at both rosy peaks so that the tendrils could feel even better and Mira completely lost it—

“Huaa… aaah!” She screamed, wriggling on the sand completely impotent as the tendrils squeezed her nipples and wrung another orgasm from her. Panting hard, the big tentacle wet from her pussy juices and the other ones from her saliva, she looked up at the weird sky with its big hole and she felt like the hole had taken over her life… her body now focused on her pussy with its clenching muscles that tried to hold the invading tentacle in, wringing it like it was a wet snake, wriggling and pressing and making her feel so good

Naturally, I have made sure to give you a better ability to recover, and also to be more open about sex in general, so you are going to crave it more. That is going to be such a great experience for you from now, on, right?

“Y-You did… what?” She asked, even if by now that info came like a snow warning for someone who was already home sitting by the fireplace. She was too far gone to protest… and besides, getting her mind and body played with like this… it felt beyond good. Beyond anything she could even describe. “That was… incredible…”

Thank you so much! By the way, I feel so much better after that!

The jellyfish gently withdrew its larger tentacle from her pussy and dabbed with it at her lips until she was clean once again, then the other tendrils slowly set her clothing back to its proper place. A few minutes later, the only sign Mira had just enjoyed a long session of tentacle fucking was her ragged breath, flushed cheeks and sweat.

Very well! The jellyfish, still keeping one of its tendrils inside her brain, twirled and danced in the air! Now let’s go find a way out! And it’s better if we leave this pier behind us. Why did you try to come here in the first place? You got me so worried!

“Uh… it was…” Mira’s head felt stirred and scrambled over, so it took a while for her to put the events in their proper order. “It was because my friend told me to.”

Ah yes. Irma. I had… stand still for a moment.

“Why? What do you… ahhh… b-but Mr. Jellyfish, y-you said you felt better…” she panted as the tentacle came back to stirring her brain up a little. It searched this way and that, and she saw flashes of colours and memories appear before her eyes.

I understand now. Very well… we can leave. Let’s look for this special door together!


I'm sure everything will go just peachy and nothing weird and sexy will happen.

I must say I am also quite satisfied with the way I portrayed Mira's emotions here, and her sexual arousal as well. Of course, the real dirty stuff happens in the sequel where I felt like I had more free reign, but still...

Thank you for reading! If you liked it, please leave a high review (or get yourself the full story, you know)!

Click on the cover for the premium sequel! ⬇

8