Arc 1 Finale – The Darkest Lily 3.2 🔞
6.1k 4 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days later, the monastery is in perfect shape. The kitchen is full of freshly-picked vegetables and fruits, the hallways are spotless, and Orchid will have to clean the stains of her cum off her bed once again. 

A small price to pay for bliss.

"I can't wait," she pants, stroking her still-hard cock as she chases the high of orgasm, laying on her bed in her demonic form, her wings spread over her back, her larger chest brushing against the sheets. This is perfect. How could she ever doubt this was her destiny? Silly her! "I can't wait for their return."

It's the big day... when the rest of the battle-priestesses are coming back from their mission. It's finally time. And she's spending the last few hours she has stroking her big dick and thinking of how nice it would feel to pick up a Sister or two, bend her over and impale her on her big fat dick, just like Lily did with her

"Hmmm, those tits, those butts," she groans as she keeps stroking, spurting a few more drops of cum over her sheets. She will have to clean them, but... she doesn't really mind. 

In fact, she doesn't really mind about anything at all save getting her dick wet.

"Ah... Mistress really fixed me." She lets herself fall on the creaking bed, turning to look at the ceiling as she still moves her hand over her fat prick. She still can't encircle it whole with one hand, it's just too big for her palm. "What a few crazy days... and to think I used to be so devout."

It's weird how quickly you can make someone change their mind with a good dicking. Especially if it comes from someone as skilled as her Mistress.

Orchid starts to stroke faster, thinking about Lily, her large breasts wobbling, the taste of her pussy, her dick pressing against her throat, filling it... the two nights of passion they spent together as her Mistress stirred her insides and brought her to peaks of pleasure she couldn't even believe existed.

"Hnnh, yesss...!"

She shakes as the memories and her stroking bring her to one more, tired orgasm, spurting a few drops that fall down her fingers. Gingerly, she brings them to her lips and licks them clean.

"Ahhh..." she enjoys the last few waves of her orgasm rocking her body. Soon enough she will have to don her mask and look like a perfect little priestess. Until her Mistress will tell her to take it off, of course. "Wonder which one of the girls I'm going to fuck first...?" She wonders, already thinking of the day when she and the rest of the forces of the Morningstar are going to take over the monastery.

But that's still a long way down the road.

For the time being, Orchid has to get ready.

She waves her hand and her disguise spreads over her body, shrinking her curves and making her fat prick disappear. Even her cute horns can't be seen anymore. She's going to miss them.

But for the plan to work, Orchid has to look the part.

And so she does, just about one hour later, when she's there greeting the rest of their (former) Sisters back.

“Welcome back, welcome back!” Orchid waves at the on the bridge, looking just like the girl they left but a few days before. The same mop of golden hair, the same bright eyes and brighter smile.

Perhaps a tad too bright.

“It was indeed a perilous journey,” states Bright Arc, their captain and leader. The Knight takes off her helm, showing off a beautiful mane of black hair that Orchid would die to just pull and see this little bitch-slut of a captain moan as she penetrates her from behind with her fat cock.

Maybe together with Lily, as she plugs that whore mouth. Let’s see how well she recites her prayers like that…

And to tell these stupid broads can’t even detect she’s now a faithful servant of the Morningstar and Lily’s little cockwarmer.

Her own dick is hidden, as are her larger breasts and her beautiful horns and wings, by a simple but powerful glamour. They will be revealed when the time comes.

“And we triumphed! We stormed the beast’s lair and set it on fire! Glory be to Samash and She Who Raises the Sun!”

“Glory!” The group of bruised, dirty battle-priestesses chant.

“Glory!” Lily says with a smile.

“Glory!” Orchid echoes. She doesn’t say she’s thinking about a certain five-lobed flower when she speaks of worship… or Lily’s long and thick cock.

“And we also found someone who we can help here at the monastery,” Bright Arc says, giving way to two of her (former) Sisters, carrying a young woman whose darker skin glistens in the sun. Her black hair is cut short and half-burnt. Her green eyes look up at Lily and Orchid.

Beneath the grey rags the Knights have parted with to cover her body, Lily appreciates her long legs, muscular stomach and defined arms.

She would look amazing with a twitchy cock attached to her needy pussy, and maybe a larger pair of tanned breasts.

“This here is a foundling who had been kidnapped by the beast. She doesn’t remember where she comes from or what her name is. We have decided to raise her in the monastery. I sense she has latent strength and that with enough training and devotion she can become a great asset.”

“I think so too,” Lily agrees, her smile just a tad sharper than usual.

“We called her Gilded Broom, for just like the broom flower, she will thrive in the driest of soils.”

“That’s a beautiful name,” Orchid says with a big smile. She sticks her hand out to brush the girl’s shoulder. She winces, but bit by bit her green eyes widen, and she gives her a tentative smile in response. “Welcome to our monastery, Gilded Broom. I am sure we will become the best of friends.”


Thanks for reading! This comprises about 60% of the whole story.

To read the complete stories with full content and red-hot chapters, click on the pic below!

 

At any rate, thank you so much for reading and leaving five star reviews. This anthology will take a brief break as I prepare the next Arc. Also thank you everyone for answering yesterday's poll! The next story will therefore contain gender-bender and also come from a commission, this one about two adventurers finding out a Slime Queen might not be as harmless as she looks... and she might also be more interested in two pretty slave-girls rather than two burly adventurers. Please look forward to more Morningstar goodness!

Once again, thank you for reading and supporting my work. I am truly grateful and I hope I will be able to do more and even better in the future. See you soon!

69