Arc 2 – Slaves of the Arch-Slime 4.2 🔞
4.4k 1 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I open up my eyes. Rena is asleep right beside me and I take a good look at her cute face.

I touch my cheek to find a tear.

I giggle.

How silly! Why would I be crying in my sleep?

It’s a wonderful day to serve Mistress together.

I coo as I notice Rena’s cute little clit peeking out of her black panties. I stroke it until it twitches.

“Wakey-wakey!” I giggle. “Time to be cute little sluts for Mistress!”

“Yes…” she moans, pulling me in for a deep kiss. She's so hot! At any rate I am the cutest of the two!

“Hmmm-” I groan into Rena’s kissable mouth. Our hands roam all over our beautiful, fuckable bodies. 

“You are such a little slut,” I groan into Rena’s mouth.

“We both are.”

“We are Mistress’ little sluts,” I reply, eager for more.


 

As we grind against each into each other on the bed her hands reach for my butt and start to knead it. 

“What a nice view,” comes Her voice from behind us. We turn as one, looking at Mistress appearing inside the bedroom, naked as the day the Morningstar (our Mistress’ great benefactor!) remade her.

Mistress!” we shout as one. We sit up on the bed, our hungry hands still roaming over our remodeled bodies.

“Let’s see… I still have to give you a name… Nana! It’s cute, don’t you think? From now on your name is Nana. Do you like it?”

I look at Mistress with wide eyes as the name echoes through my empty head. I am Nana.

I am Nana.

I have always been Nana.

I will always be.

“I love it!” I reply with a huge grin, embracing Mistress. 

She chuckles, putting a kiss over my forehead.

“That’s a good girl.”

“Hnnnf!” My hips buckle as my prostate bloats with sudden stimulation.

“Mistress…” Rena moans, “am I a good girl too?”

“How about we check that out,” Mistress says, pulling us both in an embrace as our bodies grind against hers.

“Rena, bring your lips over here,” she commands. My best friend in the whole world licks her lips and opens her mouth as one of Mistress’ tentacles slithers between her thick thighs and over her pussy, like a nice juicy see-through cock.
“Hmmm! Tasty!” Rena whimpers as she approaches Mistress’ tentacle and welcomes it in her slutty mouth, deep inside.

And for me…

Mistress wraps her tentacles against my legs, spreading them apart.

“Oohhh!” Is this what I think? Is this what I hope she’s going to do? Is she really going to…

“And what do we have here? A nice juicy pussy.”

“Y-Yes Mistress, that’s my pussy!” I whine, rubbing my butt against her invading tentacle as I can feel my asshole puckering up.  “Please fuck my pussy! Please give yourself to me!”

“If you insist…” she pulls me in, my back arched and my nice juicy butt ready to be spanked and fucked.

“I insist! I totally insist! Please fuck my naughty pussy Mistress! Pleeee-“

She shuts me up as her tentacle worms its way up my butt.  It’s so smooth and so hard inside me. It goes up and it stirs my insides. 

The tentacle inside presses against all my weak points, so I soon am falling forward on the bed, without any strength, without any thought other than please and harder and Mistress. I am all hers.

The tentacle is spreading me so nicely.

“Ahhhoo!” I cry out, my eyelids fluttering. She’s finally hitting my prostate!

“You like that, slut?”

“Y-Yes Mistress, thank you! I l-love iiit!” With each time she pushes inside me my body rocks back and forth, welcoming her invasion. My new fat butt giggles and so do my new nice breasts, capped by hard nipples. 

“You are such a good girl Nana”

“Haaaa…!” I can feel it. It’s coming. “Ha! Haaa! yes, yes, yes!” I groan and plead Mistress to keep pushing against that spot, please Mistress, Mistresssss-

“Unh!” She grunts, cumming inside Rena’s mouth. She spills thick drops of slime all over her puckered lips and the pressure inside me grows as well. 

“Uhhhhhaaa…!” I cry out, falling over the bed, and my useless, tiny cock spurts out a few droplets of useless cum. The orgasm continues, rippling through my body as Mistress keeps fucking me, making my butt jiggle with each thrust. “T-Thaaank yyyouuu… thank you Mistress…”

“That’s a good girl.” She slaps my butt and I cum a little more.

Slowly, she withdraws her tentacle from my butt, and I feel so empty and lacking. 

“Haaa… thanks Mistress! That was such a good breakfast,” Rena chuckles, licking the remains of her slime coating her lips.

I feel myself relax into her care. It’s so great to be loved. To belong, here and forever, to Mistress.

We are going to forever be the very bestest of friends.

Behind us, Mistress chuckles darkly.

“Now, now… don’t you think we are just getting started?”

My butt clenches. I can only hope.


And that's why you don't raid Arch-Slimes lair. I hope you liked this chapter, there's a couple more scenes to go If you want to read the whole story with the transformation and sex scenes, the link is below. Once again, your amazing support baffles me. Thanks for reading, everyone!

To read the complete stories with full content and red-hot chapters, click on the pic below!

33