Arc 2 – Slaves of the Arch-Slime 4.3 🔞
3.5k 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Who could have guessed that being Mistress’ slave could be so fun? I lay on one of her soft pillows, looking up between her legs. I am such a good girl I have decided to suck on one of her tentacles first thing in the morning. it’s the kind of thing that’s really good for you! Her see-through slime tentacle tickles my throat as I suck on it, letting my thick lips smear it all over.

“Hmmm…” It’s just so delicious. I mean, not the tentacle by itself, it does not really taste like anything, it’s just ooze, silly! But I choose to believe it tastes amazing, because I am after all serving Mistress, and that means I am clearly doing my very best! It’s so good to be her little slave!

I cup my titties and start to squeeze, because I know Mistress likes it when I show I am enjoying myself and that I need release. And I really really need it…

“Good girl,” she coos, patting my head and I look up in joy. I’m doing well! I’m making Mistress happy, for real! I would like to stay thanks, but it’s really hard to speak with your mouth filled by a big tentacle that makes your throat bulge like that!

So I just suck on it as I pinch my hardening nipples. it’s so nice to have this beautiful body Mistress gifted me, I really couldn’t be any luckier!

Someone embraces me from behind, stroking my twitching clit.

“You little slut,” Rena whispers, “you are trying to ho Mistress all to yourself.”

I shrug. It’s not like I can do anything about that. Her fault for oversleeping. If she doesn’t want to suck on Mistress’ appendage first thing in the morning that’s her business.

Besides, I can already feel the tip of the tentacle twitch in my mouth. There’s a big load coming, and I can’t wait to feel my mouth filled with Mistress’ delicious slime!

“I’ll show you,” Rena chuckles. Withdrawing her fingers from my useless clit and starting to press against my asshole.

“Mhhnh!” I groan, surprised, right onto Mistress’ tentacle.

“Ohhh… that’s good. Rena, make her squeal.”

“Yes Mistress!”

Amuira, our lady and owner, closes her eyes, savoring the moment as she keeps vigorously fucking my mouth.

I have to do my very best to make her tentacle feel the best, and with each thrust against my tongue I feel like I am getting closer and closer to make her climax, like a good girl ought to. This is just the best: getting to serve Mistress and make her happy… I need nothing else.

“Let’s see how much of a needy little whore you are,” Rena chuckles, teasing my asshole and I groan and happily impale myself over her fingers as she slips them inside and begins to play with me.

“Mhnhnhh!” I groan on Mistress’ appendage.

“Ah yes, that’s good, like that you little slut!” She grabs my head and starts to earnestly plow into me. My eyes roll over while Rena’s fingers brush against my bloated prostate and I push back, eager to get fucked like a girl. After all, that’s all I am, and all that I will ever was! Just a little slutty girl who exists to please Mistress. I never was anything else and I will never be anything else!

Rena’s fingers explore inside me and then they hit my prostate again and it feels like I am exploding, I moan greedily against Mistress’ crotch as Rena rips an orgasm out of my butt, making me shake and tremble like a bitch as my plump butt makes me helplessly cum.

“Ah, that’s the spot!” Mistress shouts. She cums right into me, her tentacle bloats and spews pearls of her slimy juices down my throat and all over my lips. She spurts and spurts and spurts and I eagerly accept it all as I keep cumming.

“She’s so easy,” Rena teases, withdrawing her fingers to kiss the nape of my neck.

“Ahhh… you two… are going to be the death of me,” Mistress muses, withdrawing her tentacle from my filled mouth. She smears her juice all over my face, drying her appendage. “Good girl. Now, Rena… how about you lay down for a bit and have your friend service you as well? I want to see how good she is at making you squeal.”

I gurgle her juices and turn to pin Rena to the floor. I can’t wait to show Mistress how good I am at making her squeal.

This is the best life I could ever ask for!


Ahhh, is this what a happy ending feels like? We still have one more chapter to go, think of it like a little epilogue. I hope you had fun with this second Arc - and thank you so much for supporting my writing. It's thanks to people like you I can keep this up. I will see you tomorrow with the last chapter of this Arc.

To read the complete stories with full content and red-hot chapters, click on the pic below!

27