Bonus Arc 1 – A Demonic Reunion 1.3 🔞
2.7k 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ahhh, oooh, hhaaa, hhha,” Fair moans as Amber’s big demonic cock fills her. She lays on the bed, legs spread, her small breasts wobbling up and down as Amber’s dick plunges into her. Air smells like sex and sweat and a faint hint of sulphur, which she does not mind.

All she can think about is how amazing it feels to have Amber’s cock spreading her apart. It’s as wide as her wrist and it feels incredible when it spears past her slutty pussy lips to fill her so deep and so hard and so hot. It’s what she has always wanted and she makes sure to moan her approval.

“Yes please, please, deeper harder, make me your bitch,” Fair incites her, her hooded eyes never leaving Amber’s purple ones. They are so beautiful. Her slitted pupil is so sexy, her curved horns are so sexy. She looks amazing. And look at the size of that rack. Her breasts are incredible. But now all she can think about is when her dick reaches so deep inside her she feels her clenching pussy forcefully spread apart by her big and hot tool.

She loves it!

Amber looms over her, her blue skin a clear contrast with her pale complexion, and especially her big hard cock a clear contrast with her needy pussy. She slides in and out of her cunt, her dark blue member slathered by Fair’s juices. Each time she thrusts in her entire body shakes in pleasure.

“Breed me with your hot demon spunk. I want it, I need it please… aaahh!” She gasps as Amber’s dick reaches a particularly deep spot inside her pussy. She would normally think such a big and hunky cock would split her in two, but she doesn’t mind a bit of pain and also it’s reaching places her husband’s pathetic dick was never able to reach. It’s making her feel like she’s exploding and she can’t wait for her cock to fill her with spunk!

“Your cock is the best! My husband’s pathetic dick could never compare!” She shouts. She just feels like saying it. She bets Amber would love it, and in fact she feels her big dick throb inside her. Ah, she can’t get enough of this feeling. “Please keep fucking me! Fuck me, Amber! Fuck me!

Her friend happily obliges, straddling her hips so that they are level and picking up pace – by now she’s making the bed creak with each time she helps herself to her juicy pussy.

“Hnnh, you are much better as a fucktoy than as a friend,” she chuckles.

That doesn’t sound so nice, but Amber is happy and that’s all that matters.

She can feel her cock throbbing even more inside her.

“Yes, please I’m you fucktoy. Breed your fucktoy! Fair the fucktoy! Fair the fucktoy! Fill me up!”

“Hnngh,” Amber groans, closing her beautiful, beautiful eyes as she finally climaxes inside her. Fair pushes forward with her hips, welcoming her dick further inside her as it floods her with thick, hot cum. She can feel it explode inside her pussy, filling her with its creamy goo. She loves it – the heat is just so strong and it courses through her body. It’s not an orgasm, it’s something more, she’s… she’s home.

“Haaa… haaa, haaa,” she pants, tears running down her face. Hot, wet tears streaking her cheeks. “Haaa. I’m a fucktoy. I’m a fucktoy. I’m a fucktoy…”

Amber chuckles, withdrawing her dick from her pussy with a wet squelch, letting more of her spunk run between her thighs.

“That was a good fuck.”

Fair giggles, more pleasure spreading through her thoroughly-fucked body. She is a good fuck! That makes her so happy!

“Ahhh…” Amber flushes for the first time since she has seen her, her blue skin growing darker with something that’s not sexual pleasure. “I can feel it. You betrayed your husband, you debased yourself like a little slut. I can already feel the dark harvest this day will bring. It makes me shiver with dark pleasure…”

Seemingly more sated now than when she spurted right inside her cunt, Amber lays next to her on the bed, playing with her hair, tracing the streaks her tears are making down her cheeks.

She’s so happy.

So happy that she’s crying.

“You did the right thing leaving the order,” Amber states, running her beautiful blue hands through her hair. “You would only be a failure as a priestess, anyway. You don’t have the spiritual strength. Look how easily I broke you. And now you are going to be a failure as a mother and a wife.”

“You broke my pussy apart. I loved it.”

“Yes you did,” she chuckles. “Ah, if only you could see, my dear fucktoy. Giving yourself to the Demon Queen feels like being reborn. And you can ask for any kind of reward…” she winks, massaging her huge breasts and then sliding them to stroke her beautiful big cock.

“Look at the size of that rack,” Fair says as if in a dream.

“Perhaps I broke you a little too much, hm? Well, here’s what we are going to do next…”

She grins, pulls her closer and Fair loses herself into those deep, deep, bright purple eyes.

 

+++

 

A few days after meeting with her good friend Amber Flash (such a good friend! Shame they could only share a brief moment in the market square), Fair sits on her porch, knitting up a new piece of clothing. She finishes her crochet and looks up at the sky, smiling. She’s so happy!

Not that she did expect it, after all her husband’s dick is a little lacking, but he managed to impregnate her again!

She lets go of the needle and thread and rubs her growing belly. She can’t wait for it to be big and bulging, filled with a new life!

Her child is going to be so beautiful with her blue skin and cute stubby horns!

She frowns.

No, wait, that doesn’t sound right.

Something… something is…

Everything is fine.

She blinks.

Yes.

Everything is fine.

She leans back, a smile spreading over her face again and she sighs, content, filled and pregnant.

She reaches for her cheek as something wet runs down them.

Ah, she’s crying.

Must be tears of happiness.


To read the complete stories with full content and red-hot chapters, click on the pic below!

Thanks once again for reading!

I like to end my shorts on a bittersweet note but this one was quite sour... my next novella is planned to have a more uplifting finale, though.

It will start on December 10th with the usual schedule.

As always, thanks to everyone who read this, liked it and purchased a book (or two). 

Remember I will see you on December 8th for my first full-fledged novel The Yandere Ring!

29